Profile for R. Kavuri > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Kavuri RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Need for Speed Rivals
Need for Speed Rivals
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $24.88
91 used & new from $10.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Graphics are a let down, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Need for Speed Rivals (Video Game)
Played the game for 8-10 hours and this review is based on the impressions so far. For background, I own the last 3 games - Hot Pursuit, The Run and Most Wanted.

The graphics are a downgrade from the last two NFS games Most Wanted and The Run. The Most Wanted had wonderful graphics but this one has graphics similar to Hot Pursuit, and that game released in 2010. The graphics complaint could be limited to just the PS3 and the 360 versions because the gameplay videos on YouTube for PS4 are way better than the graphics I see in the PS3 gameplay.

Steering Controls are pretty good as you expect every NFS game to have, most of the other controls are exactly like Hot Pursuit. No awful resets like those in The Run.

The menu is simple, you have repair shops that will refill the ammo and repair the vehicle at the same time (similar to Most Wanted) and a command center if you want to switch cars. You could join an existing pursuit as a Cop or a racer if you are playing online and the GPS navigation to any spot on the map is pretty easy.

There are still some bugs that need to be fixed, the game froze 2-3 times in the 8 hours of play to the point where PS3 needs to be hard reset. Traffic appears out of really nowhere sometimes (almost like the "Disapparation" from Harry Potter's books). If you are online and there are not enough players you would be disconnected from the current session and all the players are migrated to a different session, it is annoying when you are chasing a racer and the players chooses to leave the event but that could be automatically fixed as more players start playing.

The thing I miss the most in the last NFS game (i.e. Most Wanted) is to play as a cop and chase racers; I would be thrilled if they could somehow enable the cop mode as a DLC for Most Wanted but I don't think that is happening. This game might as well be called Hot Pursuit 2.0 but that is not a complaint for people (like me) who enjoyed Hot Pursuit.

I would advice one to skip the PS3 version and just buy a PS4 or XBox One version if you are planning an upgrade soon. If you have no plans to upgrade, then you could wait for some price drop on the PS3 version.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 5:14 AM PST

Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
Offered by Component Pro
Price: $922.00
306 used & new from $508.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Switching from Windows 7 to OS X, July 6, 2012
I have already posted a similar review for the MBP old version, I am posting the same review here again since my review concentrates on the user interface of OS X. (not too sure whether I am allowed to do post the same review but just thought it could help some people before they switch to OS X)

I have been a Windows user since I started using a computer and I never used a Mac OS X till I actually bought the MBP in 2011. So, this review would really help someone who is considering a Mac for the first time and wants to use it either at school or to remotely connect to work. This article summarizes what you would love and what you could be missing.

I previously owned a desktop, a HP laptop and a Compaq laptop before I bought a MBP. Also, I still use Windows machine at work. One of the major reasons I bought the MBP was because it was available on a eBay deal from Macmall for $950. I assumed that if I did not like it, I could always sell it for at least $850 on eBay or Craigslist.

Before reading the next part, please do understand that MBP and OS X come together. Things you need to know --

**OS X

Switching between applications - This is one of my biggest quirks with OS X. Windows 7 does an awesome job in switching between applications. When you want to switch between the applications, you use ALT+TAB in Windows 7 and this would shift the focus to the next application. If the application is minimized in OS X, you can switch between applications by using CMD+TAB but it does not automatically bring up the other application, it just changes the active application in menu bar. I never understood the reasoning behind this, why would I just want to see the menu bar of the other application, I cannot imagine doing anything just with a menu bar.

After some search on the internet I found the work around to do this in OS X. The answer is to press CMD+TAB followed by the option key (just before releasing the CMD key) to switch between the applications perfectly. You can also scroll your four fingers on the track pad to bring up all the applications and then highlight the application you want to choose to change the active application window. It is simply irritating to switch between keyboard and the track pad when you are typing some document or email. You can also use function key F11 instead of swiping the four fingers on the trackpad but at the end of the day Windows 7 does a great job here.

Please do note that you can only switch directly between applications but not directly to the active window of an application when you use CMD+TAB, for example you cannot switch directly to a open second excel workbook, you have to bring up the excel application first and only then can you switch to the second excel workbook. I am aware that there is software available (namely Witch for $14) to do this but I already paid for the machine and why should I go through all this trouble and change the system registry entries to simply switch between applications.

We can also use spaces and assign some shortcuts to spaces(like option+arrow) to make the switch between applications easier but you need to assign a different space to every application and this could be tedious after some time. Also the animations could make you dizzy after a while (not too sure whether everyone would share the same opinion) and there is no way you can turn off these animations AFAIK.

Switching within an application - To switch between the various windows of the same application, the answer is to press CMD+~, it works but what if I have 3 open excel workbooks. Same answer as above, scroll the four fingers or press the function key F11 to see all active windows.

Taskbar could be a big deal - It is irritating not to have a task bar in OS X. You can never actually know that you had two open excel workbooks or two separate browser windows at a glance. To put this into context, try working in Windows 7 grouping all your applications together all the time, in Windows 7 the users have the option to ungroup individual windows by selecting "Combine only when taskbar is full" in the taskbar properties. The problem with this approach in OS X is that you will never know all the application windows unless you display all the active windows or highlight the application in the docking bar.

Also, the docking bar still occupies a substantial amount of screen space even in its minimal size , in Windows 7 the taskbar is comparively small. Due to the screen size and resolution constraints we usually tend to hide this docking bar on the 13" MBP so that we can see the applications in the maximum available screen space. So either compromise on seeing the active applications in docking bar or full screen mode for applications.

Again, the app Witch is the answer for taskbar but it will display these active windows only when we press CMD+TAB.

Full Screen - I am addicted to seeing everything in maximized window mode in Windows 7 machines, I could never be satisfied with the default resized small windows, so I installed a free application RightZoom to address this issue. So far, so good.

Quick Links - The docking bar essentially acts likes the quick link shortcuts in Windows 7. CMD+W closes the application and CMD+Q quits the application, you have to be careful enough not to press Q instead of W. Please note that closing a window does not automatically quit an application, the application is still active and consumes CPU resources.

VPN Connection - Certain (or many?) VPN connection softwares like Juniper cannot be installed on OS X because some of these VPN connections connect using some plugins that are designed specifically for Internet Explorer, which is not available on OS X. I wanted to connect to work using the Microsoft Office remote desktop client but could not do it due to this restriction .

External Applications - All the applications cannot be installed in OS X. There are lots of companies out there that make products just for Windows machines. I had to install StatTools for my course work and the tool was not available for OS X, so I had to work from another Windows machine at work on the weekends for my course work. I could have also installed Bootcamp and that comes up next.

Bootcamp - I installed Windows 7 using bootcamp on MBP. I observed that Windows 7 is slow and the hard disk makes squeaky noises when you are trying to open an application in bootcamp, also the track pad experience is not the same despite the various drivers and the keyboard layout is obviously different. You can overcome these problems by connecting the MBP to a HDTV or any monitor and then using a wireless Windows keyboard + mouse but then the whole setup is too much hassle and defeats the purpose of a laptop.

Microsoft Office - The experience of using Microsoft Office on OS X is pretty subpar in comparison to Windows 7, may be it the fault of Microsoft but it is simply pretty hard for someone to transition from Office 2010 in Windows 7 to Office 2011 in OS X. For example, I am used to zooming in and out of Microsoft Word using shortcuts like Ctrl+Scroll Up (on trackpad) and Ctrl+Scroll Down but this option is not available as shortcut in the OS X version of Office. I wanted to type a formula for a cell in Excel and cannot find the formula bar. May be someone can help me if they know a way around enhancing this experience.

Delete button - There is no substitute to Shift+Delete in OS X(CMD+del). Deletion followed by emptying trash is the only way to do it, if you are someone who is addicted to deleting the file at once there is no shortcut. CMD+SHIFT+DELETE is a shortcut to empty trash after you delete something (so two steps, not a major gripe).

Cut + Paste - There is no such option as 'Cut+Paste' in OS X. If you want to move something to a different folder, you have to copy and paste the file into the target folder and then delete the original from the source folder. Or select the file and carefully drag the file from the source into the target folder.

Preview - Preview can be used to view PDF files and image files. Preview can also be used to make some markings in a PDF file, that is pretty cool. But what if I want to see all the pictures in a folder at once using preview, the only option is to select all the images and then right click to open with preview to see the files (In certain situations we can select all images and press space bar and the photos come in a stream slideshow. Also, every time you open a PDF or an image file the preview application becomes active, I would have preferred the application to quit automatically when I close the image). In summary, it is easier and cooler in Windows 7 to view images.

Software Installation - There is no control panel in OS X. Just drag the application into the trash bin and it is gone. It has traces in your system but essentially it is gone for all practical purposes. I like this easy deletion aspect in OS X.

Wakeup time - The MBP is pretty fast on this aspect

Mountain Lion - Mountain Lion will provide you the option to wirelessely stream the content from your MBP to HDTV if you own a Apple TV (I do not know the other improvements, this stood out for me), something similar to the WiDi on the Windows laptops. Thats a really cool option, you do not need to have any HDMI cables at all to stream content.

**HARDWARE

Track pad - This is something you would love to use and a big selling point, you can never think of going back to other laptops after using this. I always used a mouse on the Windows laptops but never even felt the need for a mouse on the MBP. The two finger swipe to scroll and three finger swipe that replace the 'Home' and 'End' buttons, pinch and zoom for PDF document and images are pretty cool options. I was pretty amazed at the track pad when I started learning more about the OS X.

Keyboard - Keys are located spaciously. My previous two laptops frequently had dirt stuck in between the keys which used to drive me crazy.

Heat - HP and Compaq laptops generate so much heat that you can use them as a personal heater (I used to do it). The whirring sound made by my Compaq laptop's heat fan used to be pretty embarrassing for me in my class or in the meetings, I hated opening the laptop. In a contrast, the MBP is very calm, the fan does go up occasionally when you run some intensive applications such as office (along with some other intensive applications) or play graphic video games but you will hardly notice it.

Build - Unibody aluminum build with just 10 screws at the back is something you would appreciate only when you have used other laptops made of plastic material that make creaky sounds every time you lift them. The upper lid of these other plastic material laptops tend to wobble a lot over time but the MBP's lid is pretty stiff even after 7 months of daily use (at least 3 hours a day).

Screen - I personally like the fact there is no slight gap between the glossy screen and border of the lid. In other laptops dust gets stuck between the screen and the plastic and it could be really irritating when you cannot remove the dust. Screen quality, there are different manufacturers for the LCD screen, please search for 9CC3, 9CC5 and 9CC7 to know more about this. I have a 9CC3 (luckily) and it is supposed to be the best one available for a 13" MBP.

Ports - HDMI port is not available directly but you can buy a 10 feet long HDMI output cable for less than $20.

DVD Drive - Other laptops tend to have DVD drive as an attachment but in a MBP it is inseparable (at least by the looks of it). The DVD drives on the two other laptops I owned before MBP used to make a quirky sound when I used to wake them up from sleep or do a restart, no such sounds on the MBP.

Battery - The longest battery life out I could extract from MBP was about 6 hours with browsing. That is pretty good considering that other cheaper laptops can only last for 2.5 hours. Of course you can upgrade your battery on the other laptops but you need to compromise on the weight.

Power Chord and Charger - One of my friends accidentally tripped over a $1000 Sony Vaio's power chord and the machine fell on the floor with brute force. I still remember how anxious he was till the machine powered up. This would not happen with a MBP, the chord attaches to the MBP with magnet, in case of an accident the power chord would detach itself and nothing would still happen to the MBP. The adapter is light weight and you can carry it in a backpack (no big bundles like the ones you see for HP and Dell).

Function Keys - I use the function keys in Windows 7 machines to close application, essentially which means that I am going to just use F4 for pressing Ctrl+F4 or Alt+F4. I like the Apple's way of function keys, pretty easy to use and only contains what we exactly need. Ctrl+F4 and Alt+F4 are replaced by CMD+W in OS X.

Webcam - 720p & perfect for Skype.

Backlit Keyboard - If you have not used one without a backlit keyboard before you will love this option.

Resale Value - Based on the eBay listings I can say that you could expect to recover 75% of the actual value of a MBP if you maintain it well (if sold within a year of purchase).

Apple Warranty - International warranty for 1 year + easy replacement within 3 months + Apple protection for 3 years for $200 (warranty is international again) is really worth it. I felt that my battery was losing its power quickly and Apple Store promptly replaced the battery for me.

Cons (the only one)
Speakers Sound - Sound is kind of low for me, I really wish that it was louder.

So to summarize I am impressed with the hardware by every bit and I really do not have any complaints about the hardware design.

******************************************************************************

In conclusion, if you are going to use your laptop for Microsoft Office and want to connect to Windows machine through Remote Desktop or VPN, I would recommend not to jump the ship to OS X and instead consider other alternatives listed below. The experience of Microsoft Office, switching between applications and productivity is much better on Windows 7.

I would still recommend a MBP if you want to buy a laptop for casual browsing and simple applications at home, the hardware design is pretty awesome and Apple support is trustworthy.

Alternatives to consider - Similar hardware design with Windows 7 would be a very good combination and that brings me to Windows Ultrabooks. Ultrabooks are about the same price (or in some cases cheaper than MBP), faster with a SSD and are very appealing with Windows 8 soon on the cards. I read on tech websites that HP Envy Spectre 14, Lenovo U300S, Asus Zenbook, HP Folio 13, Dell XPS and Samsung Series 9 are pretty well built like a MBP but run on Windows 7. Samsung Series 9 looks pretty good and has a 15" option as well, so thats some good news if you are a Windows fan.
Comment Comments (26) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2013 6:21 PM PDT

Colorspill 2 Lime iPad 2 Case w/Multi-angle Stand
Colorspill 2 Lime iPad 2 Case w/Multi-angle Stand

3.0 out of 5 stars Attracts a lot of hair, March 25, 2012
The bottom right corner of the case did not totally hug the iPad and i felt as if the ipad could come out of the case despite the fact that the new iPad is kind of thicker than the older iPad. It looks good but it attracts a lot of hair, that was the reason I had to return it. My suggestion would be to consider Tublino 2 (I think it is from the same manufacturer)

Special K Cereal, Cinnamon Pecan, 12.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Special K Cereal, Cinnamon Pecan, 12.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Offered by Daily Market
Price: $19.25
3 used & new from $19.25

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, February 23, 2012
You need to wait for some time to get the cereal soaked in the milk and then it would taste awesome. Overall, one of my favorites.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, February 23, 2012
The color of the bottle is white and not what you see here on Amazon product page. I like the white color anyways. The oil is pretty warm and not sticky, I would definitely recommend it.

Lucha Libre Men's Heredero El Hijo De Rey Misterio T-Shirt,Heather Grey,Large
Lucha Libre Men's Heredero El Hijo De Rey Misterio T-Shirt,Heather Grey,Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Shirt shrinks and colors fades, February 23, 2012
DO NOT BUY THIS. The shirt would shrink by 1/3rd and the color would fade in 1 wash. The logo itself if pretty cool but do you want to buy a T-Shirt that you can use only once ?

Apple MacBook Pro MD313LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
Apple MacBook Pro MD313LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop (OLD VERSION)
80 used & new from $439.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Switching to OS X from Windows 7 ?, February 23, 2012
Please note that this is a review for the February 2011 model but I am posting it here since the configuration is almost the same. (also because more people could read this before buying a MBP)

I have been a Windows user since I started using a computer and I never used a Mac OS X till I actually bought a MBP in May 2011. So, this review would really help someone who is considering a Mac for the first time and wants to use it either at school or to remotely connect to work. This article summarizes what you would love and what you could be missing.

**OS X

Switching between applications - This is one of my biggest quirks with OS X. Windows 7 does an awesome job in switching between applications. When you want to switch between the applications, you use ALT+TAB in Windows 7 and this would shift the focus to the next application. In OS X, you can switch between applications by using CMD+TAB but it does not automatically bring up the other application, it just changes the active application in menu bar (if the application was minimized). I never understood the reasoning behind this, why would I just want to see the menu bar of the other application, I cannot imagine doing anything just with a menu bar.

After some search on the internet I found the work around to do this in OS X. The answer is to press CMD+TAB followed by the option key (just before releasing the CMD key) to switch between the applications perfectly. You can also scroll your four fingers on the track pad to bring up all the applications and then highlight the application you want to choose to change the active application window. It is simply irritating to switch between keyboard and the track pad when you are typing some document or email. You can also use one of the function key buttons instead of using the four fingers but at the end of the day Windows 7 does a great job here.

Please do note that you can only switch directly between applications but not directly to the active window of an application when you used CMD+TAB, for example you cannot switch directly to a second excel workbook, you have to bring up the application first and only then switch to the second workbook. I am aware that there is software available (namely Witch for $14) to do this but I already paid for the machine and why should I go through all this trouble and change the system registry entries to simply switch between applications.

-->UPDATE We can also use spaces and assign some shortcuts to spaces(like option+arrow) to make the switch between applications easier but you need to assign a different space to every application and this could be tedious after some time. Also the animations could make you dizzy after a while.

Switching within an application - To switch between the various windows of the same application, the answer is to press CMD+~, it works but what if I have 3 open excel workbooks. Same answer as above, scroll the four fingers or press the function key to see all active windows.

Full Screen - I am addicted to see everything in maximized window mode in Windows 7 machines, I could never be satisfied with the default resized small windows, so I installed a free application RightZoom to address this issue. So far, so good.

Microsoft Office - The experience of using Microsoft Office on OS X is pretty subpar in comparison to Windows 7, may be it the fault of Microsoft but it is simply pretty hard for someone to transition from Office 2010 in Windows 7 to Office 2011 in OS X. For example, I am used to zooming in and out of Microsoft Word using Ctrl+Scroll Up(on trackpad) and Ctrl+Scroll Down but this option is not available as shortcut in the OS X version of Office. I wanted to type a formula for a cell in Excel and cannot find the formula bar. May be someone can help me if they know a way around enhancing this experience.

Preview - Preview can be used to view PDF files and image files. Preview can also be used to make some markings in a PDF file, that is pretty cool. But what if I want to see all the pictures in a folder at once using preview, the only option is to select all the images and then right click to open with preview to see the files (In certain situations we can select all images and press space bar and the photos come in a stream slideshow, I learned this recently. Also, every time you open a PDF or an image file the preview application becomes active, I would have preferred the application to quit automatically when I close the image). In summary, it is easier and cooler in Windows 7 to view images.

Software Installation - There is no control panel in OS X. Just drag the file into the trash bin and it is gone. It has traces in your system but essentially it is gone for all practical purposes. I like this easy deletion aspect in OS X.

External Applications - All the applications cannot be installed in OS X. There are lots of companies out there that make products just for Windows machines. I had to install StatTools for my course work and the tool could not be installed on OS X, so I had to work from another Windows machine at work on the weekends for my course work. I could have also installed Bootcamp and that comes up next.

Wakeup time - The MBP is pretty fast on this aspect

OS X Lion - I am still on Snow Leopard and do not see any reason to upgrade to Lion. In fact I observe that a lot of people want to downgrade to Snow Leopard from Lion due to stability issues. The fixes are on their way but do check for performance before the upgrade.

**HARDWARE

Webcam - 720p & perfect for Skype.

Backlit Keyboard - If you have not used one before you will love this option.

Cons (the only one)
Speakers Sound - Sound is kind of low for me, I really wish that it was louder.

******************************************************************************

In conclusion, if you are going to use your laptop for Microsoft Office and want to connect to Windows machine through Remote Desktop or VPN, I would recommend not to jump the boat to OS X and instead consider other alternatives listed below. The experience of Microsoft Office, switching between applications and productivity is much better on Windows 7. I am going to still try to adapt to Office 2011 in OS X and if that does not work out I would consider the other Ultrabooks.

I would still recommend a MBP if you want to buy a laptop for casual browsing and simple applications at home, the hardware design is pretty awesome.

Alternatives to consider - Similar hardware design with Windows 7 would be a very good combination and that brings me to Windows Ultrabooks. Ultrabooks are about the same price (or in most of the cases cheaper than MBP), faster with a SSD and are very appealing with Windows 8 soon on the cards. I read on tech websites that HP Envy Spectre 14, Lenovo U300S, Asus Zenbook, HP Folio 13, Dell XPS and Samsung Series 9 are pretty well built like a MBP but run on Windows 7. Currently, HP Envy Spectre 14 has got the best reviews of all the ultrabooks as of now and Asus is about to release their second iteration of zenbooks soon, so thats some good news if you are a Windows fan.
Comment Comments (24) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 5:57 PM PDT

Haldiram Navratan Mix, 7.06-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 5)
Haldiram Navratan Mix, 7.06-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 5)
Offered by KhanaPakana
Price: $19.70
3 used & new from $14.82

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and hate it, October 5, 2011
I love it because its so spicy, tasty and awesome.

I hate it because it makes me lose control and makes me eat the entire pack without any guilt.

Steve Madden Men's Savant Lace-Up
Steve Madden Men's Savant Lace-Up

3.0 out of 5 stars Visually appealing but pretty Narrow, July 1, 2011
If it had not been for the incorrect width size mentioned in the production description, I would not have ordered these shoes. The product description mentions a medium size width but these are actually pretty narrow.

On the plus side, these shoes are visually pretty appealing and I would not have returned the pair if they were wide enough.

Samsung Focus Windows Phone (AT&T)
Samsung Focus Windows Phone (AT&T)

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally a smartphone that keeps things simple, May 1, 2011
*****UPDATE*****
After the mango update, I could just have one icon for all the linked inboxes. The Facebook app is pretty good now, I am using the app instead of people because Facebook has added lists and People app does not automatically get you those lists. The Maps work even though you are on airplane mode. Everything is zippier after the mango update. The Live Tiles work awesome, now you do not need to go into a app to check the weather. The music icon actually displays the album artist picture on the live tiles, I like it this way. The power off button interface has improved and so did the control of the play and pause (the volume up and volume down button are shortcuts now). I still keep pressing the capacitive buttons accidentally all the time, if you think you could have a problem like me, you should try Nokia 710 that has push buttons.
*****End of UPDATE*****

I just had this phone for a day and I really do like it. At first, I wanted to buy a music/video player that has a good support to play all kinds of media files and at the same time has a large screen with high resolution support, so I was about to buy the Zune HD player but at the end decided to get this phone since the Windows phone and the Zune HD would provide me almost the same options. Most importantly, I can get an unlocked phone for just $80 more than the Zune HD price (I bought this device on eBay)

I choose the Samsung Focus over the rest of the Windows 7 phones checking out the glowing reviews here, YouTube and after a personal visit to the AT&T store.

I do not need to say much about tech specs of the phone, there are already too many reviews out there. The most important aspect of this phone is its OS interface, it takes some time to get used to this interface but you will like it eventually. The interface is pretty simple and sleek, you can see all the apps in one vertical scroll (need not search every where) and pin whatever you want to the home screen just like shortcuts on your desktop. I liked the concept of the back button, I did not understand how to search for apps in the beginning, but then realized that the physical search button below the screen of the device is specific to where we are in the navigation.

Some have complained about the inability to import contacts from Outlook, so to keeps things pretty simple I first exported my contacts from my other phone to the SIM and then imported the contacts into the Focus (By the way, we need to change the settings so that all your Facebook friends do not land up in your contact list)

The voice dial option and the voice search options are pretty good, the OS experience makes you feel as though you are 10 years ahead in the future.

I am still wondering whether I should get a gel case, the back panel plastic feels scratch resistant. I downloaded a bunch of apps and games just to check the installation progress and the best part is the installation in the background mode, we need not wait for the downloads/installation to complete to check out the other apps.

My only complaint is with the placement of the buttons.
1. The power button and the camera button are too close to each other and I accidentally press the camera button with my palm when I trying to lock the screen using the power button. Also, the camera button and the power button are a hindrance when you are browsing in the landscape mode. I wish there is an optional setting to disable the camera button as a shortcut permanently.
2. Also, I keep hitting the volume button (which is placed on the left side) when I am trying to press the power button(placed on the right side), may be this is just specific to me and it will take some more time for me to get used to this interface.

I will update the review if I notice anything ground breaking.

P.S. People's obsession with the OS of the phone reminds me of the South park Facebook episode, I hope I do not get obsessed with this OS stuff. I really do not care much about the apps and games, seriously a phone or a netbook can never substitute the comfort of a laptop/GPS.

Page: 1 | 2