Profile for Tony > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tony RSS Feed

IBC Food Biscuits A La Carte Imported European Biscuit Assortment Gift Present Box

5.0 out of 5 stars what a deal, February 18, 2013
these are out of this world the variety and individually packaged this is just fantastic was totally pleased with these when i received them so much i ordered a box for my daughter in law and she loves them too.

Walkers Shortbread Assorted, 8.8 oz. Boxes, 6 Count
Walkers Shortbread Assorted, 8.8 oz. Boxes, 6 Count
Price: $30.25
13 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever cookies, February 18, 2013
you want real butter cookies that are delicious these are the ones you want, and you wont be disappointed i promise

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST THAT I HAVE EVER PURCHASED, February 18, 2013
I am now on my 3rd bottle of white kidney bean extract and it truly works i do not seem to crave as much startches and sweets as i used to and it appears to be working for me or i would not be continuing to use it. This is a superior product to others that i have tried as well as taking a lesser quantity than most the max is 4 capsules per day where others i have tried i used up to 8 capsules in a day and had no results what so ever, i also have lost a little bit of weight but slow is surely the way to keep it off.
and this is the only product that states PURE and it is also 1000 mg which is higher than most of the other brands that charge a lot more for less mg. per capsule and no mention of being pure at all. This is a product well worth its weight in gold. Try it you wont be sorry.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, White Chocolate Miniatures, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
8 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HARD TO FIND IN THE STORES IN UPSTATE NEW YORK, December 21, 2011
These are very hard to find in our stores anymore they used to be around all the time and then only in October for the trick or treater's but not any more at all .
And these happen to be one of my favorite candy's I just love the white chocolate with peanut-butter and the size is just perfect too. The price is excellent and always sent out fresh. never a problem with any thing . They are very tasty and just the right size too. Just love em . Gotta enjoy you will too. Try them you will like them I'm sure!!!!!!!!!!

KIRKLAND Signature PREMIUM CHOCOLATES of the WORLD ASSORTMENT JAR NET WT 2 Lb...

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CHOCOLATES AROUND, December 21, 2011
I bought these only because of the Kirkland Signature series of other items I have purchased already and They are better than expected. Full size pieces all wrapped individually and delicious flavors from around the world all REAL CHOCOLATE TOO
and quite a bit in this handy container. I just knew when purchasing these that they had to be good keeping up with the Kirkland Signature name. This is a name I trust completely. and these looked interesting so I purchased them. I am so pleased with them and every one that had some says the same thing.I will purchase these again they are delicious. You won't be disappointed in these chocolates and you can proudly present them out on a plate all wrapped up each one these are just great!!!!!!
all I can say is ENJOY!!!!!ENJOY!!!!!!!!!ENJOY!!!!!!!

Kirkland Signature European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate, 49.4 Ounce
Kirkland Signature European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate, 49.4 Ounce
Offered by Fat Owls
Price: $13.95
11 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars NEVER THOUGHT A COOKIE COULD BE SO GOOD!!!!!!, December 21, 2011
These are to good to be true!!! The quality of the chocolate on the various types of cookies is fantastic. I have never had better chocolate covered cookies than these and this is a large amount of cookies also these have great flavor,textures,and a pleasure to serve to your guests at any time , believe me your guests will love them as we do. These can't be beat in my books. Especially the variety of types of cookies and the variety of sizes too.
This is just fantastic. You will love these I promise!
Don't wait get yours now while they are in stock!!!!!!!!!!

Walkers Shortbread Assorted Selection, 8.8-oz. Gleneagles Golf Boxes (Count of 2)
Price: $11.88
6 used & new from $11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST SHORTBREAD COOKIES I HAVE HAD, December 21, 2011
These are to die for. They are loaded with butter flavor and excellent not some skimpy small sized cookie either. A cookie that's proudly put out onto trays for company. The flavor is excellent. The price is great too. especially since it is a 2 pack. They are fantastic. you will love these I do and so does my wife.

Ve Wong Instant Oriental Noodle Soup, Sesame Chicken, 3.17-Ounce Packages 30 Count
Offered by DragonMall
Price: $28.38
2 used & new from $28.38

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SOUP I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME, December 21, 2011
This is the best soup I have had in a long time, without going for takeout.
the noodles are thinner but plenty, and there is a seasoning package and a sesame oil package also,and they are not skimpy packets either. I love the easy use of the product. I have a hot/cold water dispenser, and so i put everything into the bowl that's in the package add 2 cups of hot water and cover with a paper towel and in 4-5 min. delicious soup.
and I also like the fact that the soup is in foil type packages,and not paper
this is a very good price for the quantity and also delicious everyone i gave some to just loves it too,especially my wife. I will buy this again and again. Try this you will be happy you did!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Link's Beef Stick, Hot & Spicy, 1.5-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 24)
Jack Link's Beef Stick, Hot & Spicy, 1.5-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars JACK LINK'S BEEF STICK,HOT & SPICY WOW!!!!!!!, December 21, 2011
more than we expected the flavor is great just the right amount of spicy and heat together and a fantastic price too! very easy to open. will buy again and again and again. you won't be sorry buying these.

Gourmet Trends Original Always Fresh Containers, 10-Piece Set
Gourmet Trends Original Always Fresh Containers, 10-Piece Set
Offered by icydeals
Price: $6.99
14 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best way to keep your food fresh much much longerA+++++, May 27, 2011
Idea Village Always Fresh Food Containers - Green

This is the best investment I ever made. and the most reasonable from this company.
bought 2 of these sets and they are fantastic.I use them for fresh tomatoes,celery,cucumbers, scallions,strawberry's and more. you just can't beat them with anything else every thing truly lasts much longer than some of the imitation types or the bags,they are a waste.
anyway buy them you won't be disappointed i promise. i just love them I now have a total of 3 sets and use them all .