Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Father Dale > Reviews

Browse

Father Dale's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Father Dale RSS Feed (Cairo, Egypt)

Page: 1 | 2
Phgiveu Blk Leather Center Console Armrest for 2007-2011 Nissan Versa Tiida Latio Hatchback New
Offered by OR-Max Store
Price: $56.84
4 used & new from $56.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Still sitting in the trunk, September 7, 2013
The item I bought isn't the item I received. I've Googled instructions for the armrest pictured, but not this one. This one (Shengliang brand)came two chrome Allen screws, six Phillips head screws, four plastic bumpers, a plastic beauty panel and two washers. I think I've figured out where four of the screws go, and I see where the Allen screws go, though I can't figure out how to put them there and still have the armrest fit. Seems like a decent enough piece, but I've no earthly idea how to install it.
Edit: I figured out a place to put all the parts; we'll see if I put them in the right places. A simple blow-up diagram (or maybe sending me the part pictured) would have helped me install this weeks ago.

SwiftKey Tablet
SwiftKey Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Working keyboard, May 9, 2013
This review is from: SwiftKey Tablet (App)
As a touch typist, I'm challenged by touch screens. SwiftKey makes this work for mebbetter than anything else I have tried. When the tablet version came out, I bought it, too. No regrets; this is a great product.

TweetCaster Pro for Android
TweetCaster Pro for Android
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive improvement, December 10, 2011
This review is from: TweetCaster Pro for Android (App)
I bought this a few months ago and didn't care for it that much. Then the #newnewtwitter came out and I reinstalled it. In the last few months, they've improved readability and usability to the point that I've uninstalled all other twitter apps and am waiting for a Windows desktop app. This is good stuff!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD - Black
5 used & new from $199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lumix DMC-ZS7, a great camera for the casual photographer, June 10, 2011
This is an amazing camera. As a mediocre (at best) photographer, I find that it consistently takes the shot I wanted, and often makes me look better than I am. The internal GPS is fun, since I travel a bit. The shots I took at the Great Pyramid in Giza are nothing short of astonishing. Not only would I buy it again, but when it gets old, I'll buy its successor.
Pro: Great photographs, great zoom (12x optical), small enough to carry in a belt holster. Almost no shutter lag.
Con: Battery life and charging options could be better. I would like a second battery, but I can't find them anywhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2011 5:34 AM PDT

XinkVpn
XinkVpn

1.0 out of 5 stars broken for Xoom, May 13, 2011
This review is from: XinkVpn (App)
Doesn't work on Xoom wifi. Crashes as soon as you select the VPN. No error message, just Force Close. The first time it did this, it even lost the vpn settings, so I reentered them only to have it crash again. and again. uninstalled.

Samsung GO N310-13GMB 10.1-Inch Netbook Carrying Case - Travel Pro Series - Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect netbook case, September 30, 2010
I totally love this case. It carries the netbook and a dozen other gadgets handily, weighs nothing, wears like iron, and is easy to get stuff in and out of. If they ever make it in dark blue or black, I'll buy another one.

Samsung GO N310-13GB 10.1-Inch Netbook Carrying Case (Cube Shell - Dark Blue)
Samsung GO N310-13GB 10.1-Inch Netbook Carrying Case (Cube Shell - Dark Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Carries the netbook!, September 30, 2010
This thing snugly and securely carries my daughter's netbook. Many internatinal flights, school bus trips, etc, and it still looks like new. Inexpensive and very well made. I do wish it had another pocket or two for extra Stuff, but it fills the bill.

Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Chocolate Brown (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Chocolate Brown (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
3 used & new from $68.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly a standalone item, but hugely worthwhile, September 30, 2010
Update: Amazon FedEx and Diplomatic Pouch finally resolved their differences and I was able to get the lighted cover onto an actual Kindle. It is so good that I bought one each for my mother, son, and daughter's Kindles. And one for my wife's Kindle Touch, coming for Christmas. It's heavy (not in a bad way), protective, comfortable to hold, and really useful for reading next to a sleeping mate.
Original review:
I would probably like it a lot more if I had a Kindle. But for reasons Amazon has never bothered to explain to me, my Kindle was shipped, returned, and refunded without any intervention by me. My second Kindle has made it as far as Virginia, according to the shipper, so hopefully I'll have something to put into the nice little sleeve before long. But as of right now, I'm kind of unhappy with the useless cover, and not real happy with Amazon, either.

Col. Conk World's Famous Shaving Soap, Lime -- 3 Pack -- Each piece Net Weight 2.25 Oz by Colonel Conk
Offered by Woof! Woof!
Price: $10.04
11 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the good stuff, April 14, 2009
Yes, I know that the current crop of mug and brush shavers prefer the fancy pastes and cremes as opposed to the 'soaps', but I like whipping a badger brush around in a mug. And THIS stuff is what I like to whip around my mug. It smells wonderful, leaves your face protected and feeling terrific when you're done. Perfect Beauty, an Amazon partner, sells it at a great price, so I buy it from Amazon!

Burma-Shave, Mug, Brush & Soap Set, (3 piece set in a beautiful gift box)
Burma-Shave, Mug, Brush & Soap Set, (3 piece set in a beautiful gift box)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Nostalgic Shaving Set, April 14, 2009
I bought this for giggles -- I once had a similar Old Spice set many years ago, and remembered it fondly. It didn't fail me -- the soap smelled nice, though wasn't anything remarkable (if you want remarkable, see Col Conk), the brush was surprisingly good -- my eldest son confiscated mine. The mug is a classic that may one day hold coffee for me. Fun, inexpensive, and a great intro into the art of shaving with a mug and brush!

Page: 1 | 2