Profile for Peter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peter "Peter" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Sparco SPR01866 Transparent Plastic Clipboard, Flat Clip, 9X12x7/64, Neon Orange
Price: $6.99
13 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken with little use, May 15, 2013
This is a cheap product.
The springs broke without much use and the clip no longer functions.
If you like products that work, this may not be for you.

Windows 8 System Builder OEM DVD  64-Bit [Old Packaging]
Windows 8 System Builder OEM DVD 64-Bit [Old Packaging]

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it, December 5, 2012
8 stinks.
I do not like how my work machine was transformed into a child's toy.
I want my laptop to work for my company, not play. At best, the tiles get in the way.

Microsoft Windows 8 Pro - Upgrade [Old Version]
Microsoft Windows 8 Pro - Upgrade [Old Version]
Offered by Speedy Traders
Price: $81.99
19 used & new from $81.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do unless you must, December 5, 2012
8 stinks.
I no longer have a machine. My business laptop became toy.
The goofy tiles get in the way.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2012 6:07 PM PST

Handbook of Pre-Clinical Continuous Intravenous Infusion
Handbook of Pre-Clinical Continuous Intravenous Infusion
by Guy Healing
Price: $208.81
42 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful text if you are running infusion studies, May 19, 2012
This is a useful text if you are running infusion studies. It had the facts that I was seeking. I got a used copy for little money.

3M Ergonomic Mouse, Optical, USB/PS2 Compatible, Large Size, Black (EM500GPL)
3M Ergonomic Mouse, Optical, USB/PS2 Compatible, Large Size, Black (EM500GPL)
Price: $53.19
69 used & new from $37.11

2.0 out of 5 stars Another disappointment from 3M, March 28, 2012
This is the 3rd 3M product I have purchased that has been a serious disappointment in quality. The large sized mouse is actually pretty small. I knew that going into it based on previous reviews. Everything said previously is correct about the size.
Also, the button some the thumb button has begun to stick. I have only been using it for a few hours and it is already beginning to not function well.
I hope that 3M actually reviews what people say about their products. I am not sure I would ever want to buy anything from 3M again. Quality is no longer their forte.

Mueller Wrist Brace W/splint, Black, One Size
Mueller Wrist Brace W/splint, Black, One Size
Price: $10.40
17 used & new from $10.40

2.0 out of 5 stars one size does not work if you are the wrong size., February 24, 2012
The one-size is not such a good idea. It works great if you are the right size. With my hand, there is insufficient material on the back of the device so that the back of the device does not close; this results in the velcro abrading my skin.
The picture on the web only shows the palm-side of the device. The picture does not show the deficient side of the device.

Here, one size means there is only one size. i expected it to be one size fits all. This is not the case.
Another disapointment...

3M Dry Erase Board, 48 x 36-Inches, Full Mahogany-Finish Frame
3M Dry Erase Board, 48 x 36-Inches, Full Mahogany-Finish Frame
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $117.70
20 used & new from $98.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Deeply disappointed, January 24, 2012
I am deeply disappointed with the cheap attachment system. It is difficult to hang the board. the first round of attachment devices were made of some weird plastic material that was brittle. they broke while trying to hang the board. After 3M provided new attachment devices, it is still very difficult to hang the board. there does not seem to be anyplace to connect the back of the board to the attachment devices.
The board is now on my floor and there are 4 screw holes in my wall. And I am out over $100 for a rotten product.
I purchased a 3M product because I thought that I was buying a quality brand name. now I know that 3M is just another company that peddles cheap rip-off products.

Very disappointed...

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
DVD ~ Logan Lerman
Price: $5.00
131 used & new from $1.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Below Expectations, December 29, 2011
Movie was a disappointment after reading the book. The clever humor was lost. Acting was uninspiring.
The story line deviatinos from the book were disappointing. I got bored partway through and was tempted to stop.
Reading the book again is a better use of time.

QuickBooks Pro 2011 - [Old Version]
QuickBooks Pro 2011 - [Old Version]
Offered by Internet Seller
Price: $309.99
6 used & new from $189.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good software. Support/training is a disappointment, October 11, 2011
The software is rather good. However, I tried to use the training that they provide and that was not good.
The specialist did not seem to understand what the software did or wnat it was used for. The questions that I asked were rather basic, yet they could not steer me to the right tools, even after i explained that I wanted to entre my expenses.
In bookkeeping, there is money in and expenses. So they could not train on half of the tool.

As a consultant, i like the time tracker. I do not use the invoices, as I have my own for my company. i hope that this will be useful at tax time, but I am not sure given poor training and provision of 'help'.

Plantronics CS351N  Monaural SupraPlus Wireless Professional Headset System Noise-Canceling with HL10 Handset Lifter
Plantronics CS351N Monaural SupraPlus Wireless Professional Headset System Noise-Canceling with HL10 Handset Lifter
3 used & new from $125.00

2.0 out of 5 stars HL10 device does not work with all phones and it is hard to find out which phones are compatible, September 21, 2011
I like this device and had one before. However, it is really difficult to determine which phone is compatible with the HL10 lifter device.
The Plantronics people are somewhat. They do not provide a list of compatible phones unless you ask a manager, so it is very hard to go shopping for a phone once you have the HL10 lifter.
They do not respond to questions at their web site very quickly.
The website is not so functional either. It is slow and the tool to select the equipment is not so good.