Profile for See Sea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

See Sea RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Timetech Steel 3606L Women's Steel Blue Dial Expansion Watch
Timetech Steel 3606L Women's Steel Blue Dial Expansion Watch
Offered by VTC Direct
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought this watch about 5 years ago and I love it. It keeps perfect time, July 7, 2014
I bought this watch about 5 years ago and I love it. It keeps perfect time, and it's very nice looking. I like the size of the face, not too large or small. I'm buying another one, because there is now a problem, probably because I wear it so much. The expansion band has started to stretch and now there is a couple of noticeable spaces between the links. This makes the watch slide around my wrist too much. I'm still buying another one, I think it's attractive, practical and an accurate timekeeper.

Armitron Women's 75/5164BKSV Swarovski Crystal Accented Silver-Tone Black Enamel Bangle Watch
Price: $48.74

5.0 out of 5 stars just beautiful, April 29, 2014
I bought this watch today,( not from Amazon unfortunately, i was at a store when i found it. Impulse buy needed for a dressy occasion, if I knew it existed I would have gone through Amazon, the price was better here). Anyway it is a beautiful watch, with a latch closure. It was a bit big in the wrist but you are able to remove one link which made it fit the way I like. More links could be removed if desired, if you don't know how to do it, you could take it to a jewellers. It is a very attractive watch, with a few diamond looking stones for some of the numbers, but it's not too much. I bought it for a black and white dress/jacket outfit and it will go perfectly. I like it because it's dressy but not too dressy and you could wear it with more outfits. Very happy with this purchase, it looks a bit different than the typical heavily jewelled watches for fancy occasions. i love the unique pattern on the wristband. Good for women who like something a bit different on occasion.

Melissa & Doug Make-a-Face Crazy Animals Sticker Pad
Melissa & Doug Make-a-Face Crazy Animals Sticker Pad
Price: $6.99
26 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift for young kids, April 23, 2014
A four year old in our family loved this sticker pad. It's silly and the user can make all kinds of crazy animal faces. Good price for a creative activity. I've bought all the Melissa and Doug sticker pads for children in my family and the kids always love them, they are good quality too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars nice large water jug, April 23, 2014
Since I have to drink a large amount of water each day, this jug fits the bill. You can just carry it around the house all day and grab the handle and take a swallow. I get tired of small water bottles or using a glass that has to be frequently refilled.

Angela's Garden 7207-400 Womens Cotton Garden Hat with UPF 45 Protection, Morning Glory
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cute but tight, April 23, 2014
This is a very cute hat. However it runs small. I have a large head, and even when the adjustment strap is out all the way, I still had to squeeze it on my head. Too bad, because I really like it - nice material, fun flower pattern. I will give it as a present to someone else, it is so cute. It would make a nice Mother's Day gift for someone.

Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen: A Novel
Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen: A Novel
by Susan Gregg Gilmore
Price: $11.58
150 used & new from $2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars a simple, entertaining well told story, April 5, 2014
If you're looking for a light, well told story, this is a good one for you. It reminds me of a Billie Letts or Fanny Flagg book. It's about family, growing up, and forgiveness. The writing style is very easy and entertaining, it makes you smile and want to keep reading. It's about 2 sisters growing up in the south with a preacher father, without their mother, and the funny situations , thoughts and dreams that teenage girls have. Nice light reading book if you just want to have fun, nothing too deep or depressing. Later addition- I gave this book to my neighbor to read last week, she said she loved it.

Cleopatra
Cleopatra
DVD ~ Billy Zane
35 used & new from $4.10

4.0 out of 5 stars a decent job, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Cleopatra (DVD)
If you're looking for some historical, ,entertaining, well made, though not necessarily quite factually accurate film on Cleopatra/Caesar/Anthony, then this version of the story is pretty acceptable. Nice costuming, fine acting by Timothy Dalton(I'd watch him in anything!), Zane, and Varela. It was nice to see Billy Zane in a role where he wasn't playing a strange or negative character.
I enjoyed the film overall and thought is was worth purchasing. It was entertaining, a bit different than the Taylor/Burton version, which I found refreshing.

Itsy Bitsy, the Smart Spider
Itsy Bitsy, the Smart Spider
by Charise Mericle Harper
22 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars funny funny book, April 4, 2014
A hilarious book that can be sung as you read it, based on the song, The Itsy Bitsy Spider. A spider gets hit with the rain, and wants to buy an umbrella, so she ends up working in a store to earn the money. Cute, funny, good illustrations. This is a must have book for teachers, the kids love it. A good gift for children.

Opposites Language Cards
Opposites Language Cards
Price: $10.88
18 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good for preschool , kindergarten, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Opposites Language Cards (Toy)
These are colorful picture cards, with nice photographs that help young children with the concept of opposites. I would recommend this for all kids to use before they go to school so they can learn the concept. The concept of opposites is covered in the elementary grade so this would place your child a little ahead of the game, in a fun way, for school. Never hurts to be prepared.

Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness
Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness
by Susannah Cahalan
Price: $9.48
222 used & new from $3.93

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it down!, April 4, 2014
I read this nonfiction book in 2 days. It was fascinating but terrible, what this young lady had to endure when she developed this autoimmune disease that inflamed her brain. She was 24 when she became ill and spent 28 days in the hospital while the doctors tried to diagnose her problem. The bizarre symptoms she had but her through a horrible ordeal. Then she had a long road to recovery, but was one of the lucky ones who improved. She wrote this amazing book, very educational, one every doctor should read. It was very well written and many people have benefitted from learning about her situation. She said many people have gone through the same illness but is often diagnosed as other diseases or conditions. Highly recommended. I already have several friends requesting this book from me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7