Profile for DJMoody > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DJMoody RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Playstation 3 Analog AV Multi Out to Component Cable
Playstation 3 Analog AV Multi Out to Component Cable
Offered by Importer520 ( USA Seller )
Price: $6.59
9 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for those of us that want analog output., June 10, 2014
I play Rocksmith. The sound and the video need to sync up to properly play the game. This means using HDMI is a no-no, and is actually directly said by the game manufacturer to avoid. This allows me to plug my audio into my sound bar while plugging the video into my TV. While it certainly isn't as pretty as HDMI, it is more than adequate for gaming purposes.

Grifiti Fat Wrist Pad 14 Is a 4 X 14 X 0.75 Inch Wrist Rest for 14 to 15 inch Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboards, Gaming Keyboards, Das, Steelseries, Filco, HHK, Ducky, Corsair, Cooler Master, HP, Logitech, Topre, SIIG, Genius, Evolvent, and 15 inch Laptops and Notebooks in Black
Offered by Grifiti
Price: $13.98
2 used & new from $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product, June 10, 2014
For those of us that type for hours a day for office or gaming reasons, these are a godsend. Extremely comfortable, affordable, and probably one of my favorite pieces of non-tech non-essential officeware.

Sennheiser  RS120 On-Ear 926MHz Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Cradle
Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear 926MHz Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Cradle
Price: $67.00
61 used & new from $36.99

1.0 out of 5 stars After using them for 2 days at my office, I have decided these are worse than office gossip., June 10, 2014
I have loved sennheiser products. I think if it weren't for dealing with interference, these could be a decent product. However, if you are in any environment with any type of wireless interference, these will degrade the audio to the point of not even being worth listening to. Tuning can only bring the hiss to a lower level and not by any means make it unnoticeable. I am by no means an audiophile, but these are unacceptable.

Printrbot Laser Cut Power Tower
Printrbot Laser Cut Power Tower

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product Marred by horrible documentation., December 21, 2013
If I ordered this from Printrbot's website, I feel as if the packaging would have been sufficient.

However, through Amazon Prime, I can't help but feel a plastic bag filled with pieces of wood, bolts, and bearings need some sort of documentation for assembly (or a business card giving a website). There is no piece of paper listing wear build instructions could be found, or even a website. If I had bought a prebuilt kit and for the 3d printer and not had to go through Printrbots lengthy build documents, I would have no clue where to go.

If you bought this without knowing wear to go for assembly instructions, here is the current link (As of December 21, 2013):
[...]

Pokémon X
Pokémon X
Price: $33.34
109 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, even if easier if I remember., November 10, 2013
This review is from: Pokémon X (Video Game)
I bought this game for nostalgia really. I had a 3ds given to me as a gift that I hardly ever used, and wanted to reminisce about the old days of Pokemon Blue. I bought Pokemon Black 2 to get back in the swing of things, but I hardly played it knowing that this release was only a couple weeks away.

I was pleasantly surprised on how well Pokemon X/Y felt playing. The pokemon I used felt powerful, and you get the perfect nostalgia factor by picking one of the original 3 relatively early in the game (of course I used Squirtle since it was the first Pokemon I ever used). The new fairy type is a great addition, and no one group felt way more powerful than the others.

My one gripe is that with the easiness of trading online and exp sharing, the game felt extremely easy. That said, this is coming from someone in their 20's playing a game designed for a young audience remembering playing Pokemon when he was much younger. Your pokemon level quickly, and you don't really have to spend time getting stronger before continuing your journey.

All in all, a beautiful game that will provide many hours of enjoyment to both those new to the franchise and those that have played the games over the years and wanting to give the new version a try.

Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit with Dual HDMI, Gigabit LAN, Core i3-3217U DC3217IYE
Price: $254.99
74 used & new from $189.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Server., November 10, 2013
I am using this as a Ubuntu home server for doing some development for a website idea I am playing around with. I did have some problems choosing a distro because some seemed to struggle with the install, but once everything has gotten up and running, it has stayed on for the past 2 months with no downtime.

Would definitely recommend this for an inexpensive little linux box. Just be aware that this is not a complete system, and you will need to get compatible memory and storage.

Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment - Gray (Extra Small)
Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment - Gray (Extra Small)
Offered by Mustang Fliers
Price: $30.85
52 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Appears to have an effect on my dog., November 10, 2013
Bought Extra Small for my ~7lb Yorkie.

I bought this for my guy during car rides, because he would jump around the car in panic whenever we rode together.

Now that it is on, he still shakes like a leaf, but doesn't try to move. I don't know if this is because its awkward for him to move around in, or he actually is less scared, but the desired result was achieved. It also appears to be relatively warm, which is nice as the temperature starts to drop.

Crucial 4GB Single DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) CL11 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory Module CT51264BF160B
Price: Click here to see our price
57 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine with my INTEL Nuc Mini PC running Ubuntu Server, September 3, 2013
I have 2 of these plugged into an INTEL NUC running Ubuntu Server. They are compatible and were a relatively easy install.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great enclosure: not a perfect fit with all 3.5" drives, September 3, 2013
I love the way this enclosure looks. Has a premium look and feel, even with a clear plastic bottom.

Only tiny issue is that I didn't feel like the screws to secure the hard drive were in the perfect place. It is not something I'd want to hot-swap out again, it took a bit of time getting everything locked inside and secure since I almost felt like the screw location was the tinyest bit off between the drive and the enclosure.

Certainly not a dealbreaker, just don't get it as something you'd swap drives in and out of regularly.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars 6 months later, still working fine., May 9, 2013
I got this controller because it was cheap. And for the price, I couldn't be more satisfied. The controller automatically switches off a good bit before the sony model, but for a great controller at this price, that is the least of my concerns.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4