Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Chris > Reviews

Browse

Chris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris RSS Feed (Colorado Springs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet case for us dorks, June 17, 2015
fits great, looks good-well done

8MM Tungsten Metal Men's Wedding Band Ring in Comfort Fit and Matte Finish Sz 10.0
Offered by Metal Factory
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking ring!, December 10, 2014
Nice solid ring. It is heavy! Nice shine and appearance. The actual ring is a little darker color than the picture...it's not bright silver, more like a pewter color. Looks fantastic and hoping it holds up to scratches like other reviewers said because we both love it! Definitely a great value for the price!
Since it is comfort fit, a jeweler told me to order 1/2 size up. It fits fine. I think we could have gotten away with his actual ring size too, but this one fits snugly enough.

An Island Christmas: A Novel
An Island Christmas: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like it, December 8, 2014
This book was described as a love triangle or at least about a young couple about to get married and the woman's mother wanting her to marry someone else. But mostly it was a painful description of a middle aged woman and her cat. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Return to Glenlord: Memories of Michigan Summers
Return to Glenlord: Memories of Michigan Summers
by Alexander Rassogianis
Price: $19.95
24 used & new from $15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed it!, November 14, 2014
This book was an easy quick read. Even though I have nothing in common with the author (I'm much younger, and female, and not Greek), I really enjoyed it. I am a Glenlord native (ok Washington Avenue but close enough), and spent lots of time at Glenlord beach as a youngster. I loved how much he enjoyed everything that I love about Southwest Michigan. My 70-year-old mother also loved the book and has asked if her best friend could borrow it. A great trip down memory lane.

Spot It
Spot It
Price: $11.49
129 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun grandma thought the neighbors were going to call the police!, November 14, 2014
This review is from: Spot It (Toy)
This game is a blast for everyone from about 5-105 years! We took it home for a visit to my parents' house and played with my 8 year old son, my 20-something niece & nephew, my 40-year-old sister, and my 70 year old father. Everyone had so much fun! It is fast-paced, crazy, hilarious matching game that is easy to catch onto and difficult to "master", but that's the fun of it. You have to spot the one match between every 2 cards before everyone else does. There are 4 or 5 different versions of the game that you play in succession or however you want.

We laughed so hard, and were so rambunctious that grandma came in to see what was going on, "I thought the neighbors were going to call the police!" Buy this, you will not regret it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, October 10, 2014
Great shoe. I used these to train for my half marathon. I've never been able to run long distances before without shin pain. These shoes had great support for me, good shock absorbance. I wore 1/2 size larger than my normal shoe size. For longer runs >5 miles I would get 1 size larger because my toes were a little sore after very long runs. Pair them with some good quality running (anti blister) socks and you'll have a great combination.

Ocean's Eleven (2001)
Ocean's Eleven (2001)
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, April 2, 2014
Great movie. Clever, funny, interesting. Like no other. All star cast set in Las Vegas, what's not to like? It's great.

MythBusters Season 9
MythBusters Season 9
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love every mythbusters, January 16, 2014
Great show! Science, humor, unbelievable things happen every episode. One of our all time favorite shows, you won't be disappointed.

Argo
Argo
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good movie, June 14, 2013
This review is from: Argo (Amazon Video)
Enjoyed this movie based on a true story. Was an interesting movie and good how they linked real events into the movie.

VIZIO E-Series E500d-A0 50-Inch 1080p 3D Smart LED HDTV
VIZIO E-Series E500d-A0 50-Inch 1080p 3D Smart LED HDTV

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out for us, June 14, 2013
We returned two of these tv's. The first one seemed bad from the start. The audio and video did not keep up with each other. The second one seemed better at first but soon developed the same problem. We couldnt figure out what it was, but it happened whether we were streaming, watching a DVD or just watching cable TV. We returned the second for a refund and are planning to buy a different brand.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 5:58 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3