Profile for setliff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

setliff RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
InstaNatural Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer Cream - Reduces Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Age Spots, Scars & Discoloration - 98% Natural & Organic Ingredients - 3.4 ounces
Offered by Instanatural LLC
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars very moisturizing, great to use under makeup, April 26, 2015
Very moisturizing. Very nice texture and smell. Avery little goes a long way. A lot of lotions do not do good with makeup but this one did. Didn't make my makeup run or clump up.

Hoot's Naturals Beard Balm 4oz Tin with Beard Comb
Hoot's Naturals Beard Balm 4oz Tin with Beard Comb
Offered by Response Able Supply
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful present for any man in your life, April 23, 2015
This balm looks and feels very nice. I actually bought as a gift for my dad, being as I'm a girl and don't have a beard lol I'll just have to come back to tell how much he likes it.

Fractionated Coconut Oil (Liquid) - Large 16oz - WITH PUMP + FREE Recipe eBook! - Use with Essential Oils and Aromatherapy as a Carrier and Base oil - Add to Roll-On Bottles for Easy Application - Use as a Sensual Massage Oil
Offered by Pure Acres Farm
Price: $28.00

Modern Essentials Bundle - Modern Essentials *6th Edition* a Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils, an Introduction to Modern Essentials, and Modern Essentials Reference Card - The Perfect Combination for At Home and on the Go!
Offered by RGSellers
Price: $34.49
6 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners and non beginners as reference, March 13, 2015
Great to start out with and learn about the different oils and combinations.

Lightinthebox® Contemporary Deck Mount Single Handle Widespread Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet Chrome Bathtub and Bath Tub Mixer Taps Cheap Discount Unique Designer Plumbing Fixtures Single Hole Faucet Direct
Offered by home tools direct
Price: $35.80
6 used & new from $32.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Very VERY Disappointed, June 29, 2014
We bought 2 different styles of faucets from Lightinthebox and all of them are too big to fit in the hole provided in our sinks. I would have thought that any faucet would all be the same size to fit in any standard sink - but I was wrong... I am currently trying to figure out how to make the hole for the faucet larger so we can use the faucets. Would really been nice if they came with instructions as well. I have not attempted to hook up the water lines yet but after going back and reading other reviews I will see if they will actually hook up or if I will have to get an adapter.

After spending about $100 extra to try and get these stupid things to actually fit and work - I turn the water on to find it spitting water out like some kind of cheap toy....
PLEASE DO NOT WAST YOUR MONEY OR TIME these are beautiful and have a good price but I promise you, you will wish you NEVER EVER bought one.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Silicone Mini Cube Mold Ice Cube Tray (Set of 4 Blue, 9 X 4½ Inch) Flexible for Easy Cube Removal, Durable, BPA Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it to make fruit chews for the kids - but works great to make ice as well, March 1, 2014
I read all the reviews of everyone having problems getting their ice out and it melting before they got them out and what not - but I purchased these to make fruit chews/gummies for my kids so their reviews really didn't matter to me.

They do work well for the fruit chews - they are a bit time consuming to get them out though. But they don't stick, which is great.

I also made ice with them just to see what all the fuss was about - for me they did amazingly. They were super cute little square ice cubes and the mats are super flexible so I got them out no problem at all (without them melting)

For me they defiantly work better as ice cube makers but they still do pretty good for fruit chews as well.

I am glad that I got them - even if I'm not using them for what I intended to use them for. They work great for ice so you could also freeze small portions of say baby food or herbed butter or concentrated chicken broth for bullions.

Counting Cows
Counting Cows
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Counting cows, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Counting Cows (Kindle Edition)
I'm glad this book was free I don't think it is worth being free let alone having to pay for it. Don't wast your time

Pudding Monsters
Pudding Monsters
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars pudding monsters, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Pudding Monsters (App)
This game is quite entertaining and it is also great to entertain kids
Even smaller children pick up on it and it keeps them trying to figure out different was to do it

Bentonite - 1 lb.
Bentonite - 1 lb.
Offered by Home Brew Ohio
Price: $5.85
7 used & new from $0.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cusomer service and company, February 28, 2013
The Dirty Gardener has great quality and is the best company i have ever done business with - they most definitely put their customers first and make sure that as a customer you are happy. I recommend them to everyone - A+++

Super Pet CritterTrail Extreme Challenge Habitat
Super Pet CritterTrail Extreme Challenge Habitat
Price: $31.66
23 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 19, 2011
My hamsters seem to love this cage, my kids love seeing them go to the top level and opening it to pet them or feed them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3