Profile for B. Donnelly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Donnelly RSS Feed

Maxboost Atomic S External Protective iPhone 5S Battery Case / iPhone 5 Battery Case with Built-in Kickstand - White / Silver (Apple MFI Certified, Fits All Versions of iPhone 5 / 5S - Lightning Connector Output, MicroUSB Input ) [100% Compatible with iPhone 5 / 5S on iOS 7.0+ , Strengthened MicroUSB Input Port, No Signal Reduction]
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $45.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for father's day!, June 16, 2014
I had purchased myself a mophie when I first upgraded to an iPhone 5. My father always admired the practicality of it, and then (after I had already purchased him a different father's day gift, of course!) upgraded his phone and mention he'd like something similar.

Comparing my mophie vs. this makes me wish I had done my research before purchasing! This is lightweight, versatile, does a great job as a battery backup, and the kickstand is far more useful than I thought it would be!

BuyCheapCables 100 Pack 12" Nylon Cable Zip Ties Self Locking 5mm (Black- 50lbs)
Offered by BuyCheapCables
Price: $5.75
2 used & new from $5.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke very easily or arrived broken!, May 29, 2014
Went to use the first one, it snapped in half the first time I tried to curve it. OK, sure, there's bound to be one bad one in the bunch! Pulled out another one and it didn't have the square part on the tie. Pulled out 10 more, trying to secure one thing and every. single. one. broke before they could be tightened. I sorted through what I had been sent and there were 10 in the pack that were just flat strips of plastic (no self-locking square part). Frustrated, I tried to use 20 more - all but one broke. Completely ridiculous. A complete waste of money.

Puppia Soft Dog Harness, Purple, X-Large
Puppia Soft Dog Harness, Purple, X-Large
Price: $16.20
6 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly poor construction, November 5, 2012
I bought this for my French Bulldog after hearing amazing reviews from folks about the quality of the harness. I love the way it fits her and how it shifts the pulling from her neck onto her chest - she's far less likely to pull with it on!

That being said, the black edging is already coming off the harness after less than 1.5 weeks of use. There are 3 or 4 different spots where the stitching is completely gone and the edge of the purple mesh is exposed. Quite frustrating, considering! Perhaps mine is a fluke, but this is extremely poor craftsmanship.

Lithium-Ion Battery + Battery Charger with Car Adapter for Canon Digital SLR EOS Rebel XS / EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Rebel XSi
Offered by CommonByte
Price: $9.31
5 used & new from $2.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bang for your buck!, March 24, 2010
This is a well worth it purchase if you own the XSi... heck - whatever camera you own I really recommend that you see if you can find a combination of charger/battery from this company. While the battery they send you doesn't have the expansive life that the Canon battery has, it certainly holds its own and doesn't peter out for a fair while. I shot fairly continuously while on vacation, and the battery lasted me a solid week before I decided to swap it out.

The charger works quite well... it took me a moment or two to figure out how to seat the battery correctly in it, but once I figured that out it was smooth sailing.

Overall, the product is a steal for this price!

Portable Emergency AA Battery Charge Extender for the Barnes and Noble nook eBook eReader - uses Gomadic TipExchange Technology
Offered by Gomadic Corp.
Price: $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, March 24, 2010
When I originally purchased this item, it was shipped to me without the correct tip for my Nook device. After some emails back and forth with Gomadic customer service, they sent me the correct tip - and it arrived just in time for a trip overseas.

Unfortunately, even with the correct tip, this charger just doesn't work. I had read reviews of other Gomadic chargers for different device and heard that you had to wiggle and fuss with the connection some time.. trust me, I have adjusted and readjusted the connection between the Nook and the battery pack so many times it's ridiculous. Bottom line, over the course of two weeks I couldn't get this device to charge my Nook... at all. Ever.

I really wish that I had gone with my original plan and just brought a second battery with me. It would have saved me a lot of hassle. This product was a complete waste of $20.

Orka Gourmet 27-Ounce Round Steamer, Blue
Orka Gourmet 27-Ounce Round Steamer, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Must Have!, August 31, 2008
I bought this on a whim and I wasn't quite sure how often I would use it. Turns out it has become a staple in my kitchen! I use it at least 4 times a week to steam veggies or fish. It's quick, there's little to no clean up, and it works incredibly well! I've used microwave steamers in the past to poor results. This steamer really holds in flavors and doesn't let food get mushy. Wonderful, Wonderful!

Curveball (Richmond Rogues, Book 2)
Curveball (Richmond Rogues, Book 2)
by Kate Angell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
126 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Skimmed the surface, August 31, 2008
Ultimately, this should have been split into three separate novels because as it stands there is little to no plot or character development past the surface level.

Light and easy to read, but I found myself annoyed often because things were so basic and it never seemed to go any deeper.

Belkin F8N043-GRN 15.4-Inch PocketTop Notebook PC Case Green
Belkin F8N043-GRN 15.4-Inch PocketTop Notebook PC Case Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, August 23, 2007
I've always been dissapointed that I couldn't find a laptop case that held all of my associated junk but didn't look generic. The pocket top is really a fabulous solution for me! I keep my laptop in it on my desk, so when I need to just grab and go it's only a matter of unplugging and tucking away my power cord. It's adorable and I get scads of compliments on it! Best of all I feel very confident that my laptop is well protected as it is a very sturdy case!