Profile for economics > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

economics RSS Feed

Bundle: 3 items- Adapter/Cable/Pouch Dell Delta Precision M6400 Slim-Line Laptop AC DC Adapter Charger : Dell P/N: PA-9E PA9E FAMILY 240w 240watt 240 watt 19.5V 12.3A Laptop Notebook Mobile Workstation Computer Ultra Extra Slimmer Design Battery Charger Power Supply Portable Charger Adaptor Adapter Plug Cord Cable ***Come With *CST Microfiber ADAPTER POUCH!!***
Offered by CSTMALL
Price: $89.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Dell OEM - Does Not Charge - Buyer Beware, November 15, 2011
I received a charger branded "Flextronics". It charged my M6400's battery for a few months, and then it stopped working entirely. It keeps my battery at a minimal level of charge, so I'm constantly given the "10% battery life left" warning. The computer does not turn off, but it does not charge either.

With all the hyperbolic guarantees on the product page, it's ironic that the product doesn't come close to living up to the promises. I contacted and expect the company to resolve this issue. I will update the review accordingly.

Aim and Ignite
Aim and Ignite
Price: $9.80
69 used & new from $2.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful, August 27, 2009
This review is from: Aim and Ignite (Audio CD)
This album is simply terrific. I put my headphones on to listen to this album, and was I hooked after 10 seconds. There are very, very few albums that can capture me from first to the last track. This album did it--consistent and musically delightful in every sense--I knew that I would have a hard time listening to anything else for several weeks. The lyrics were well crafted, engaging, and thoughtful. Most importantly, the lyrics don't encumber the wonderful composition of the music. Nate, the lead singer, stamps the music with his unmistakeably catchy voice. The talent and raw emotion that he displays is undeniable. He sings about the painful experiences that are familiar to us all, but deals with it triumphantly. The music picks you up with each note. The lyrics leave leave him vulnerable, yet the music unrelentingly tries, and ultimately succeeds in lifting him [and you, the listener] up.

The most beautiful thing that an artist can do is play from the heart. This album is nothing but heart, be it broken or mended, and it gives it a ride through a beautiful emotional journey on a palanquin hoisted by oompa loompas.

Is it possible to stay sad while crying in a bounce castle [made out of cotton candy] that's full of lollipops and puppies? I didn't think so. Because that's exactly what this album is. This album is a sanity check. This album is

fun.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2013 5:20 PM PST