Profile for Sabrina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sabrina "Sabrina" RSS Feed (Jamaica)

Women's Nine West T-Strap Wedge Sandals "Getgone" - Black Leather (9.5, Black Leather)

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made, October 19, 2014
very poor quality leather. didnt last very long at all.

OtterBox [Commuter Series] Apple iPhone 5 & iPhone 5S Case - Retail Packaging Protective Case for iPhone - Black
Price: $24.49
22 used & new from $12.44

1.0 out of 5 stars not durable, October 19, 2014
outer skin began to stretch and was ill fitting after a while. inner shell cracked in one of the corners and the clips inside....2 have broken off. im disappointed at the durability of this item

Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch
Michael Kors MK3131 Women's Watch
Offered by Zenbuy
Price: $139.20
26 used & new from $114.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not the best quality, October 19, 2014
i've been wearing this watch moderately for about month...and the gold finish has already started to come away from the links where they meet. im not impressed that this didnt stand up much more than a $10.00 no name watch which I could have purchased drom a drug store

Replacement Belt Clip / Holster for the Otterbox Defender Samsung Galaxy S4 Case
Offered by HEALTHY SPENDING

1.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox has been somewhat of a disappointment overall., September 2, 2014
This didn't last very long. one of the corner protrusions has broken. Otterbox has been somewhat of a disappointment overall.

Nine West Women's Danee Natural (9.5, Natural)
Nine West Women's Danee Natural (9.5, Natural)
Offered by Action Sports USA
Price: $59.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Was used when it arrived, September 2, 2014
This product arrived and fit very well. It was noticeably used when it arrived. This would have been ok if I had known from the outset that I was purchasing used merchandise...however that was not the case. The product was delivered in the United states and then transferred to me outside the US. REturning the shoe was therefore not an option for me. Exercise caution with this seller.

NatureWise Garcinia Cambogia Extract, HCA Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement, 500 mg, 180 count
Price: $27.55
13 used & new from $27.50

2.0 out of 5 stars had the opposite effect, October 17, 2013
Did not surpress my appetite at all if anything I think i felt more hungry than usual. I've stopped taking it.

bebe Logo Lace Inset Tunic Tee -Web Exclusive Logo Blk-m
bebe Logo Lace Inset Tunic Tee -Web Exclusive Logo Blk-m

5.0 out of 5 stars a great fit, November 16, 2012
This item did not disappoint. Delivery was prompt. the length of the shirt did not disappoint. i prefer longline tees and this one fit perfectly. It fits true to size as well.

Sterling Silver HUGE Golden Faceted CITRINE Pendant
Sterling Silver HUGE Golden Faceted CITRINE Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, April 20, 2010
I bought this to give to one of my bridesmaids as a gift. I was so happy when I received it..and she was as well. It is a substantial piece without being too big. It makes just the right statement. The colour of the stone was true to the picture, and the price was right!

Dangerous Lady
Dangerous Lady
by Martina Cole
15 used & new from $9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read...could not put it down, April 20, 2010
This review is from: Dangerous Lady (Hardcover)
I`ve read quite a few books from this author and have recommended the books to my friends, who could not put the books down once they started reading them. This one was actually the first of her books that I bought, and I`m so glad I did. I`m now a fan of hers...die hard. My husband and I used to have arguments because he always said I had to time for him once I was reading one of her novels. One day while we were on vacation I gave him one of her books to read and he could not put it down. He understands now, and he looks forward to reading the novels once I`m done with them. If you like crime novels with a touch of romance..then this is the book for you. If you`ve spent some time in the UK you`ll have an even greater appreciation of her work. Her characters and settings are really authentic.

Bulova Women's 96R000  Diamond Accented Chronograph Watch
Bulova Women's 96R000 Diamond Accented Chronograph Watch
Offered by Teelys
Price: $186.70
18 used & new from $175.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected, December 1, 2009
I`ve just received it, and I`m really happy with it. The only comment I have to make (not negative..just an observation) is that the white background in the picture, makes the matte finish on the band of the watch appear more matte than it appears in person.

Other than that, the watch feels substantial on my wrist and gives the feeling that it is a sturdy watch that will stand the test of time however, I can`t really speak to it`s durability since I`ve only had it for an hour.

The diamonds on the bezel are just enough to and add a bit of sparkle without being too ostentatious. As a package..this watch is perfectly understated BLING.
The markers on the face glow in the dark as well (nice touch)

It`s not the watch for you if you like a small dainty watch. It is larger and sits higher off the wrist than the "normal" woman`s watch and has a slightly masculine feel...while still clearly looking like a woman`s watch.

What really helped to sell this watch for me were the pictures that someone posted here on Amazon, of the watch on her hand. It brought this watch to life for me. I wish there were pictures like that of all the watches being sold on Amazon.