Profile for Gina > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gina RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Stride Rite Spider-Man Slip-On Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid),Red/Blue,9 M US Toddler
Price: $26.25
7 used & new from $26.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, September 25, 2014
Cute shoes but sizing is way off. I have the same brand in sandals size 8.5m that are a tad too big. I got these for fall in 9m and I can barely get his foot in and his toes are right at the end. I'd return them but we've had them for awhile as I bought them early in the season and removed tags thinking it'd be awhile for him to grow into. He'll be lucky to wear these maybe for a week or two.

KaysCase KidBox Cover Case for Apple iPad2, iPad 3 - the new iPad (Limee)
KaysCase KidBox Cover Case for Apple iPad2, iPad 3 - the new iPad (Limee)
Offered by Kay's Technology
Price: $25.95
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it's working great, November 27, 2012
I purchased this case after my 2 year old commandeered my ipad as his own personal toy. This case makes me rest a little easier since all of the corners and edges are protected should he drop it. It's also nice to have the handle which makes it easier for him to carry versus just holding the sides. It fits my ipad 2 perfectly. The only negative feature is when you use the handle as a stand it doesn't tilt back for a more ideal viewing angle but is instead straight up, though it stands very well. He also could easily break the glass still if he were to slam another toy or object on top.

Chicco Polly 2 in 1 Highchair Graphica
Chicco Polly 2 in 1 Highchair Graphica
Offered by Girly Giggles Toy Shop LLC
Price: $198.00
2 used & new from $197.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Same chair different Fabric design, January 7, 2012
I registered for this chair in the brown color. At first I liked it, but now I realize how horribly difficult is it to clean. I registered for it thinking it would be a breeze...just wipe the plastic seat, remove and wash the top tray and voila....oh how wrong that is. There are so many nooks and crannys that food gets stuck everywhere. The buckles get caked in food and though the concept of the lift off tray top is good they failed to make it cover the whole tray. It leaves the sides exposed for dirty hands and mouths. There's even a slit in the main tray that gets caked in food. The only way to get it clean is to take apart the tray with a screwdriver and thoroughly clean it. I really wish I had bought a nice wood chair with a cushion that could easily be thrown in the washer.

The Sharper Image EV-HD10 Cool Mist Ultrasonic 1-Gallon Humidifier with Clean Mist Technology
5 used & new from $31.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth your money, January 5, 2012
I bought this at bed bath and beyond with a 20% off coupon but since I go to amazon to research reviews on most items I thought I'd share my review here. I bought this particular humidifier for its antimicrobial tank and "ease of maintenance". It actually is kind of a pain to clean especially the unit itself where water collects at the bottom. It's difficult to wash w/out submersing in water. Another piece that comes out has small hard to reach areas that collects redish mildew if not washed daily. The part where the mist comes out collects redish mildew as well and there is no way to remove and thoroughly clean it. I've only been able to wipe w/ a damp cloth and try to thread it through the hole to get everywhere.

There is also a black plastic/metal ring at the bottom of the tank that is deteriorating almost from the first wash. The black coating continues to chip away and the metal underneath looks tarnished almost moldy. I don't know how unhealthy this now makes the unit.

I've had this unit for almost a year with occasional use and the motor has started to grumble on occasion so I'm sure it will give out in no time. When it does I will definitely spend a little more money and hopefully get a unit that is designed better and will last longer.

The First Years 16 Piece Take & Toss Infant Spoons
The First Years 16 Piece Take & Toss Infant Spoons
Price: $2.88
15 used & new from $0.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for on the road, August 20, 2011
I bought these spoons for our first family vacation with a 9 month old. We were gone 5 days which included a 12 hour drive there and back. These spoons were great!! The size was perfect, they were sturdy and not flimsy or cheap like an adult disposable spoon. And the price was great to be able to feed him either in the car or at a restaurant and just throw away the spoon and not worry about washing/rinsing them and re-packing them. I will definitely purchase these for any future vacations and will even keep spares in my diaper bag in case I forget to pack his normal spoons.

Jellycat Merryday Zebra 17"
Jellycat Merryday Zebra 17"

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, August 20, 2011
This review is from: Jellycat Merryday Zebra 17"
I bought this toy in hopes that it would become my 9 month old's lovie. He likes it, but hasn't quite gotten that attachment yet. It's super soft and easy for him to grasp and carry around. I thought it would be bigger, but it's tall and slender, so not a super huge stuffed animal. I searched forever before choosing this toy because I felt the Jellycat products appeared to be the safest for a young child. The construction looks good and it appears safe without any small pieces, or choking hazards. Some toys that he has have pieces of the filling coming out and are too stiff where he can use them to stand on, so this one is great for in the crib and I feel comfortable letting him sleep w/ it.

ZUTANO Froggies Sun Hat, Sky, 12 Months
ZUTANO Froggies Sun Hat, Sky, 12 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute hat, August 20, 2011
This review is from: ZUTANO Froggies Sun Hat (Apparel)
I bought this hat for my 9month old and it fits well...maybe a tad snug after washing (air dried) - I bought the size 12mos and he has a avg sized head. I chose this hat because I wanted something he could wear in the pool that could get wet without being sopping like his normal khaki sun hats. This worked great. Fabric is really soft and the pattern is super cute.

Bright Starts Click and Giggle Remote
Bright Starts Click and Giggle Remote
Price: $9.00
23 used & new from $7.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute remote, August 20, 2011
I bought this remote in hopes that my 9 month old would like it more than our TV remote. He does like it, but of course not as much as the real deal. I was going to buy the toy remote that resembles a real remote more, but decided at twice the price and w/ some negative reviews about phrases it says, I chose this one instead. I think if this remote was more slender it would be easier for my little one to hold onto though he's doing just fine with it.

Board Dudes 11" x 14" Plastic Framed Magnetic Calendar (12032UA-4)
Board Dudes 11" x 14" Plastic Framed Magnetic Calendar (12032UA-4)
Price: $9.75
9 used & new from $9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great so far, August 20, 2011
I bought this board to help organize my new life as a stay at home mom and so far it's doing great. Magnets were easy to apply and it sticks to my fridge just fine. Board wipes clean easily and doesn't leave any marks behind. It's a standard calender so it only has so much room for to do lists, but it works for me as I didn't want some gigantic board.

Tadpoles ABC Floor Mats, Modern
Tadpoles ABC Floor Mats, Modern
Price: $35.99
3 used & new from $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves it's purpose, but doesn't stay together well, July 16, 2011
I purchased this for my son who is learning to crawl and stand. It definitely serves its purpose and cushions his many falls and tumbles. My only complaint about the mat is that it does not stay together AT ALL. I am constantly putting it back together. Partly because my son pulls it apart to chew on the letters and partly because they just come apart from him crawling all over them. The instructions/description does say not for use on carpet which is where I have them, so that could be why they don't stay together well. The description also shows that you can use them as toy blocks, but once you put them together, it just takes one swipe from your baby to bust it apart...can't imagine a toddler would be any gentler either.

If I had to make the purchase again, I'd probably opt for a mat that was all one piece or go with the brand that is more expensive but offers the thicker and bigger 2x2 tiles...I've heard these stay together better.

Page: 1 | 2