Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Hoppaguy > Reviews

Browse

Hoppaguy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 928

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hoppaguy RSS Feed (San Diego)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Wandf Foldable Travel Duffel Bag Luggage Sports Gym, Green
Wandf Foldable Travel Duffel Bag Luggage Sports Gym, Green
Offered by W&F GEAR COLLECTION
Price: $24.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foldable duffel for dirty clothes on return trip, June 30, 2016
We were looking for a packable duffel that we could use on our return flight for dirty clothes. Usually, we try to just check in our dirty clothes so that it leaves room in our suitcase for any souvenirs or other items that we've collected on the trip. This bag has been great for this purpose and it would also be good for just general use while on your trip!

Thermos Replacement Straws for 12 Ounce Funtainer Bottle, Clear
Thermos Replacement Straws for 12 Ounce Funtainer Bottle, Clear
Offered by Eleganceinlife
Price: $9.95
71 used & new from $9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Thermos funtainer bottles, June 30, 2016
We are constantly losing the straws and sippy part of these bottles. These replacement straws fit perfectly in the bottles. My only complaint is the cost since they are ~35% of just getting a brand new bottle. In other words, they seem a bit expensive.

AcuRite Indoor Humidity Monitor (Pack of 2)
AcuRite Indoor Humidity Monitor (Pack of 2)
Offered by TruVine Fulfillment
Price: $20.99
16 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and fairly accurate, June 30, 2016
These humidity monitors are a good value compared to another brand that I used. I tested them with a more calibrated humidity stick and these monitors were fairly close.

NCAA Dixie State Red Storm Top of the World Flex Fit Stretch One Size Hat Cap
NCAA Dixie State Red Storm Top of the World Flex Fit Stretch One Size Hat Cap
Offered by Cap Store Online
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hat fits great for one size fits all!, June 30, 2016
I typically wear a 7 3/4 hat and this flex fit hat fits great!

Babyganics Face, Hand & Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free, 240 Count (Contains Six 40-Count Packs)
Price: $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than Johnson face and handxeipes, June 25, 2016
We like these wipes since they don't smell as strong as diaper wipes and we use these for our toddler's hands and face. We have a thumb sucker and we didn't want the harsh chemicals from diaper wipes. These babyganics are less than half of Johnson hand and face wipes!

Delsey Luggage Chatillon Trolley Garment Bag, Black
Delsey Luggage Chatillon Trolley Garment Bag, Black
Offered by Luggagedesigners
Price: $169.99
14 used & new from $169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then my Tumi garment roller, June 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I must be honest I am quite a big Tumi fan but I just used this garment bag roller on a trip to Las Vegas and I like this bag better than my Tumi garment roller. This bag is so light it's amazing. I was able to fit 2 suits, a few shirts and all my other accessories. The rollers roll so smoothly you could just push the bag and it would almost continue to roll by itself! The duratec material seems very durable and the overall quality from the zippers to the handle are outstanding. The collapsible handle is very sturdy and does not feel like it is twisting. The big advantage of this Delsey garment bag is that the price is 1/3 of my Tumi garment bag. I travel quite a bit and I would rather use this Delsey garment bag based on the weight and the price!

Coleman 40 Can Collapsible Cooler
Coleman 40 Can Collapsible Cooler
Price: $30.01
16 used & new from $28.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaked on me on 2nd use, June 25, 2016
I'm not sure if I got a defective one but my car was pretty wet from ice melting in the bag. I couldn't find the leak but I will be sticking to hard plastic coolers from now on.

Pure Body Naturals Undiluted Essential Peppermint Oil, 4 fl. oz.
Pure Body Naturals Undiluted Essential Peppermint Oil, 4 fl. oz.
Offered by Pure Body Naturals®
Price: $39.95
9 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Using for deterring mice in car, June 25, 2016
This peppermint oil has worked great for keeping mice out of my wife's car engine. The dealership told us that there were mice nesting in her engine. I put the peppermint oil in there, just a few drops and they haven't come back. I've also tested and it seems to work with ants too. The included dropper makes it very convenient to use!

iPhone 6s Plus Case, Ringke [Fusion] Clear PC Back TPU Bumper w/ Screen Protector [Drop Protection/Shock Absorption Technology][Attached Dust Cap] For Apple iPhone 6s Plus / 6 Plus - Crystal
Offered by Ringke Official Store
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for iPhone case and gives decent protection, June 25, 2016
This is one of the better values for cases compared to the $30-$40 ones they sell at the Apple Store. I really like the thinness and the protection the case provides. I have dropped my phone several times and no damage even when it fell on the screen side. The ridges on the screen side are high enough to protect it from getting scratched but of course if you drop it on a rock it won't protect your screen then. The ease of getting the case on and off is incredibly easy.

Reusable Furniture Movers for Heavy Furniture for Carpeted Surfaces (4 Pack) - Oval SuperSliders,  9-1/2" x 5-3/4"
Reusable Furniture Movers for Heavy Furniture for Carpeted Surfaces (4 Pack) - Oval SuperSliders, 9-1/2" x 5-3/4"
Price: $9.58
12 used & new from $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for moving heavy furniture on carpet! You can even do by yourself!, June 25, 2016
I really like these for moving heavy furniture on carpet. We've moved beds and couches using these things and they arensuperb. I've moved beds and couches by myself since you just slip them under the legs. These are cheaper than the ones you can buy at Home Depot or Ace.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20