Profile for Hoppaguy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 617

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hoppaguy RSS Feed (San Diego)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Prince Lionheart Multi-Purpose Catchall, Beige Stripe
Prince Lionheart Multi-Purpose Catchall, Beige Stripe
Price: $9.26
23 used & new from $9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat for putting under the high chair!, August 26, 2014
Our 11 month old is eating quite a bit of solids but not all of it gets into his mouth! This mat is great since it is a nice pattern and doesn't look too crazy in our dining room. The material is basically just a shower curtain but it is easily wipeable. I would highly recommend for parents that need something to catch all the food falling from the high chair!

Munchkin Travelware Disposable Bibs - 24 Pack
Munchkin Travelware Disposable Bibs - 24 Pack
Price: $7.75
15 used & new from $1.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Too easily ripped off for 11 month old!, August 26, 2014
We decided to try these disposable bibs for our recent trip with our 11 month old. Unfortunately while the concept sounds good, in practice these bibs are pretty much useless. Our 11 month old immediately rips off the bibs since it is just paper. I thought maybe it would be slightly stronger but it tears just like paper. I would only recommend these bibs if your baby is very young and doesn't move alot or is old enough to sit still...

Fabulous Facinator Hat for Ladies (Black with Black)
Fabulous Facinator Hat for Ladies (Black with Black)
Offered by Greatlookz
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, August 26, 2014
This review is from: Fabulous Fascinator Hat for Ladies
My wife really likes this facinator and thought it was a good hat for the price. She wore it to the horse races and people complimented her on it.

BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller, Black
BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Stroller, Black
Price: $552.00
11 used & new from $552.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly well built and rolls like a dream while walking/jogging!, August 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you have 2 babies and want the flexibility of jogging with them, this is a great stroller! I have seen these large strollers and thought to myself these things must be extremely hard to maneuver but in reality this thing rides and turns more smoothly than our City Select. The stroller feels incredibly well built and setup and take down is very easy. When you take it out of the box, you simply put the rear wheels into the cassette holder and tighten and then the front wheel is like a bicycle wheel. If you want to collapse the entire stroller, it's so simple; you just press the 2 levers and fold the top handle over. Afterwards, you simply give this red cable on the bottom a quick tug and the whole stroller collapses.
In terms of performance, wow this thing is really smooth and looks incredibly comfortable for babies. There are 5 point harness straps for holding the babies. The overhead shade provides ample shade. The handle is adjustable so tall or short people can use this stroller. There is also ample room in the basket underneath to store quite a number of items. If you have 2 children and like to jog and you also have a larger car, then this is an amazing dual stroller!

Crock-Pot 6-Quart Smart Slow Cooker enabled with WeMo, SCCPWM600-V1
Crock-Pot 6-Quart Smart Slow Cooker enabled with WeMo, SCCPWM600-V1
Price: $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome that I can control the slow cooker from my phone!, August 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a standard slow cooker with Wi-Fi built in. It hooks up through WeMo and the setup is pretty easy in that you install the WeMo app and you simply turn on the slow cooker and then connect to your phone. It then walks you through connecting the slow cooker to your Wi-Fi. After your slow cooker is connected, you can control your flow cooker from your WeMo app on your phone. I've used it a few times now and it's great, I can literally see how much time is left on the cook time based on when I'm going to get home. In terms of convenience, this is great that you can control through your phone!

AmazonBasics Ultra-Thin Extreme Performance Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA
Price: $54.80
64 used & new from $46.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut cable finally because of this antenna!, August 10, 2014
I finally have pulled the trigger on cutting the cord with this antenna! I seriously tried 8 antennas from Sears, RadioShack, and BestBuy and none of them worked. I noticed that AmazonBasics was making this indoor antenna and decided to try it. I'm glad I did because we live in San Diego but now we get a lot of stations from Los Angeles and most of our local stations! The main issue for me is that I wanted to make sure I could get live sports which I can. I highly recommend this antenna!

Weber 7536 Flavorizer Bars
Weber 7536 Flavorizer Bars
Offered by DEALICIOUS
Price: $39.00
30 used & new from $31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Weber Spirit e300 Series, August 10, 2014
These are the original flavorizer bars that came with my Weber Spirit 300 series. I just wish these things would last longer, I'm only getting about 2 years from them and I probably use the bbq every other week.

Weber 6494 12-Inch 3-Sided Grill Brush
Weber 6494 12-Inch 3-Sided Grill Brush
Price: $7.99
21 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth the premium to pay for the Weber name..., August 10, 2014
Pretty standard grill brush, I actually thought the bristles would be softer but they're just as stiff as my other grill brush.

Safety 1st Wide Doorways Fabric Gate, Natural
Safety 1st Wide Doorways Fabric Gate, Natural
Price: $35.70
23 used & new from $25.81

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have a wide opening, then this is a great gate that is adjustable!, August 10, 2014
We had a fairly large opening ~52" and needed a gate that was pressure mount so it could easily be removed from the hallway. This gate is great since it basically works like a shower rod handle in that you simply keep turning the 2 legs to lengthen or shorten the bar. What makes this really great is that our wall and molding are not flush with each other so I can turn the upper bar more than the lower bar so that I get a really snug fit. I highly recommend!

Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Friendly Flip Phone (6 Months +)
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Friendly Flip Phone (6 Months +)
Price: $9.99
66 used & new from $4.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good cheap toy for our son to play with and copy dad when he's on his phone!, August 10, 2014
Baby likes using it and copying dad when he uses his phone. He actually does try to swipe the screen which is pretty funny. Good virtually indestructible toy as our son throws it around!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20