Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for Heartwings > Reviews

Browse

Heartwings' Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heartwings RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Downton Abbey Castle Ornament, 3.5-Inch
Downton Abbey Castle Ornament, 3.5-Inch
Offered by JAF GIFTS
Price: $23.13
11 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars love it-any DA fan will too!, January 22, 2016
Yeah it is pricey, but I love it and the detail is very nice. I keep it on display on my desk all the time. Anyone who loves Downton Abbey would like this a lot!

Artificial Asparagus, Large, Bag of 24
Artificial Asparagus, Large, Bag of 24

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, works fine for intended purpose., January 22, 2016
I got this to use on an antique silver asparagus tray I display and it looks like fake asparagus, but it is not bad for that purpose and does look more realistic than most fake food. For the price it was worth it............for whatever reason you might need some fake asparagus LOL!

Uncle Lee's Imperial Organic Tea - Pu-Erh, 18 Count
Uncle Lee's Imperial Organic Tea - Pu-Erh, 18 Count
Offered by OxKom
Price: $6.50
34 used & new from $1.72

3.0 out of 5 stars underwhelming, January 22, 2016
I like this type of tea and this was the first time I had purchased this brand, but I'm sorry to say I do not like Uncle Lee's that well and will not be buying this brand of pu-erh again.

Alex Stevens Boys' Robots Ugly Christmas Sweater
Alex Stevens Boys' Robots Ugly Christmas Sweater
Price: $7.62 - $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not great quality, but certainly unique, January 22, 2016
I got this for an Xmas gift for a friend who had seen it Photoshopped onto Spock and said she wanted one,... probably not realizing it was a real sweater and I was able to find her one. I can't comment on the fit as it was a gift and I did not buy it in my size, but I was not overwhelmed with the quality of the sweater as it looks like a really cheap sweater. If I had just bought it as a sweater, I would have retuned it, but if you adore the whacky design or want to win an ugly sweater contest, this may be the one for you.

Tenore
Tenore
Price: $11.39
44 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 22, 2016
This review is from: Tenore (Audio CD)
I really like this album as will any fan of Jonathan's amazing voice or classical vocal in general.

Entrelac: The Essential Guide to Interlace Knitting
Entrelac: The Essential Guide to Interlace Knitting
by Rosemary Drysdale
Price: $16.63
85 used & new from $7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this book!, January 22, 2016
I already do entrelac and got this more for the patterns, which are very nice. If you need to learn the technique this explains it quite well. Entrelac knitting is honestly not that difficult for a more advanced knitter, but learning it can be tricky & confusing at first as you are knitting on the bias and not normally, but this book will help you.

NOW! 152348 Fresh Grain Free Senior Dog Food, 25-Pound Bag
NOW! 152348 Fresh Grain Free Senior Dog Food, 25-Pound Bag
Price: $72.99
7 used & new from $72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I do not want the cheapest dog food I want the best for that dog, January 22, 2016
I have a 15 year old Papillon that has pancreatitis and this food has been the magic bullet that he will eat & likes and it works very well for him to manage the disease as it is very low in fat. It is pricey, but it is not Alpo, it is a premium food made with high quality ingredients. I do not want the cheapest dog food I want the best for that dog. My dog is worth it!

Topping Gourmet Original -Pack of 6
Topping Gourmet Original -Pack of 6
Offered by Peters Select
Price: $36.77
10 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars it is not like pickle relish, November 24, 2015
Totally slawsome taste!!! Slawsa is unique, it is not like pickle relish, mustard, chow-chow or sauerkraut- it has its own flavor and there are so many things you can use it with as it compliments the flavor of lots of foods. It's slightly sweet, slightly tangy a little crunchy- not like anything else you already have a jar of. This is not just something to put on burgers & hot dogs, you can cook with it and my favorite is to use it as a salad dressing (it has 15 calories per tablespoon not the 60 or more per T of salad dressings, but it is full on flavor). Slawsa is also all natural, low sodium, fat free, gluten free, vegan & kosher and made by a small business company owned by a woman, not some huge food corporation. Add it to foods or add it to your favorite recipes for a little zip and a different flavor. If you like it hot there are spicier versions available or you can just add a little of your favorite hot sauce. I love this stuff, it really is not like anything else and, being so low calorie & healthy, you can eat all you want!

Orijen Senior 80-20 -  28.6 LB
Orijen Senior 80-20 - 28.6 LB
Offered by petfriends
Price: $109.90
5 used & new from $109.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My healthy active 13,15 & 17 year old dogs recommend this!, July 10, 2015
My Papillons are 13, 15 and 17 and they thrive on this. They eat and poop well (both of which can be problems for seniors) and are keeping their healthy weights and good muscle tone as they age. They are still active & happy little guys and I think this food that they have been on for years (since before they switched to senior formula) has a lot to do with it. It is pricey, so price shop (I actually buy it locally at a brick & mortar as it's cheaper), but you will probably feed less of this than other brands as it is calorie dense. This is especially good if you have a dog that you have a hard time getting enough calories into, altho mine love it and eat their meals. As when contemplating any diet change, you should do it slowly over a course of several weeks and discuss it with your vet to see if this food is suitable for your dog's particular needs (I have a 4th 15 year old Pap who eats a different food due to a medical problem where this food would not be a good choice for him) as there is no one food that suits all dogs. Mine are ~6 pound toy dogs and they do well on it.

Kikkerland Elroy Solar Corgi
Kikkerland Elroy Solar Corgi
Price: $11.98
23 used & new from $7.19

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing - barely moves, January 15, 2015
Like the solar queens, this does not work well either and the movement is barely perceptible. Buy it because it's cute but not because you expect it to actually do anything.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4