Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Minecraft lover > Reviews

Browse

Minecraft lover's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Minecraft lover RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Extreme Turbo City Simulator
Extreme Turbo City Simulator

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs something, August 16, 2015
This review is from: Extreme Turbo City Simulator (App)
Really need to have an airport otherwise it's pretty pretty boring

Extreme Rally SUV Simulator 3D
Extreme Rally SUV Simulator 3D

1.0 out of 5 stars needs 2 more things, August 16, 2015
Need to add city and the airport back in
Otherwise it's really boring

Car Simulator 3D 2015
Car Simulator 3D 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars cool but needs some work., August 14, 2015
This review is from: Car Simulator 3D 2015 (App)
Need to make tickets free and you sometimes
Hit the photo share button.

Angry Birds Go!
Angry Birds Go!

5.0 out of 5 stars crazy fun!, August 13, 2015
This review is from: Angry Birds Go! (App)
Awesome!
First place-topia!

ARB ARB505 E-Z Deflator
ARB ARB505 E-Z Deflator
Price: $41.33
50 used & new from $38.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite way to air-down, July 11, 2013
This product easily pulls the valve cores and airs down my 35" tires in about a minute each, and I'm able to do so with precision. I have other preset screw on valve cap bleeders (Smitty Built) and they take forever and are not consistent no matter how much I fuss with them. I air down often for my search and rescue work, and this is THE way go to if you ask me. Very happy with this product.

Magnetic Sheet Roll for Crafts, Signs, Display - Flexible 24" X 30" Magnet
Magnetic Sheet Roll for Crafts, Signs, Display - Flexible 24" X 30" Magnet
Offered by Highway Traffic Supply
Price: $8.98
4 used & new from $8.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Not magnetic enough for vehicle signs, July 11, 2013
I had no idea what thickness of magnetic sheeting to use for magnetic vehicle signs. This product is 0.020" thick. It unrolled fine and after a few days laying flat it stayed flat. The 0.020" thickness is not magnetic enough to really stay attached to a car at highway speeds. I don't see this as a fault of the product, as it clearly says how thick it is. I'm going to try 0.030" sheeting and see if I have better results. Super fast shipping.

Q Industries MV50 SuperFlow High-Volume 12-Volt Air Compressor
Q Industries MV50 SuperFlow High-Volume 12-Volt Air Compressor
Price: $72.77
9 used & new from $72.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Inexpensive. Get what you pay for, January 4, 2013
I bought this pump at Costo about 6 years ago. I used it very rarely when I drove my truck to the beach to air down. I might have used it to inflate a total of 8 tires. It worked fairly fast, and I felt I got a good deal. I sold my full sized truck this summer, and bought a new Jeep Rubicon in August. I have been hitting the trails often, airing down the 32" tires to about 8 PSI in the snow at least once a week for the last few months. I would use the pump to air the 32" tires back up to 38 PSI for the ride home.

After 8 weeks of regular use, the fuse holder melted the fuse (didn't blow), and then melted the plastic fuse holder. Being resourceful, and I removed the fuse  and was back in business for two weeks. Then the whole game was up. The motor fused, refusing to turn, dead shorted. I'm replacing this pump with a much more expensive Viair pump (six times the expense), but the Viair won't be any faster... just last longer and be hard mounted in my Jeep.

This Q pump is a pretty good deal if you don't need a highly reliable pump. I used it often, and hard. It gets hot, and I would often cool the quick-disconnect fitting with snow (which may have accelerated the failure). But for $60? Pretty awesome deal if you ask me. Great way to dip your toe in the water and see if this is something you will use often. If it is, plan on stepping up to a real pump (Viair, ARB, CO2). If not, you are into it less than a tank of gas.

Dyson DC28 Animal
Dyson DC28 Animal
7 used & new from $229.90

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE the DC28 floor cleaning system (don't call it a vacuum), March 30, 2011
This review is from: Dyson DC28 Animal (Kitchen)
We have two big (100lbs and 65 lbs) dogs who seem to explode hair. I've been looking at Dyson vacuums for about 5 years. When we bought out last vacuum we decided against the Dyson and went with a Eureka bagless. The Eureka has served us well for the past 5 years, but in a fit of pre-3-year-old birthday cleaning, I broke the switch that holds the vacuum upright (stomped too hard and broke the plastic right off). So we needed a new vacuum.

The last time we bought one I went with Consumer Reports recommendation against the Dyson. 5 years ago they said that while the Dyson didn't loose suction, it didn't start with much. At that time they recommended the Eureka, which has worked well for us. This time I also went with Consumer Reports who rated the DC28 near the top. I'm glad I again followed the guidance, but not for the reasons they rated it highly.

Now that I own the Dyson and have used it a bit I can say it works like no other vacuum I have used. Where other manufacturers focus on increasing suction power of the motor, Dyson seems to have focused on the effectiveness of the system as a whole. They seem to have highly engineered the vacuum interface with the floor, and this makes a HUGE difference in how well the vacuum works.

The 12 amp DC28 has the same amount of raw suction that our 12 amp Eureka did, but the Dyson out cleans it by a huge margin. The filter system of the Dyson is also very, very good. Our carpets have lots of dog hair on them and when I vacuumed with the Eureka, the exhaust air always smelled like our dogs, despite the HEPA filter the Eureka had. The Dyson exhaust smells clean, with no whiff of pet smell. I can't really explain how profound of an impact this has on how clean the house feels.

The DC28 is expensive. Certainly more than I wanted to spend on a stupid vacuum. I can say that it works very, very well for me. It works so well that I would rather call it a floor cleaning system than a mere vacuum. Going back to using a conventional, non-engineered vacuum seems like a waste of time after using the Dyson. If you can find a way to afford it, you will almost certainly be glad you did.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best looking tank you will ever own, February 26, 2011
I have been looking for a tritium watch, and after looking at Luminox I wondered what my other options were. I had thought of getting a Marathon TSAR, but decided against it when I found the second hand did not have tritium. Bummer. I really like how the Marathon SAR series watches look, but I really need the second hand illumination to check a pulse in my SAR work (often in the dark, no one ever gets lost in the morning).

SO, a few eBay searches later, I discovered TAWATEC. My first thought was it must stand for Taiwan Technology or something lame like that. Turns out I was wrong. The TAWATEC brand is Swiss, uses Swiss made Ronda 515 movements. I was going to get an E.O. Diver, but I found a Titan Diver on ebay 2nd hand for about the same money as the E.O. Diver so I went for it. I'm thrilled that I did.

This watch is built like a tank, and I just love wearing it. The silicone strap feel quite nice. The watch face is legible in the extreme and has wonderful contrast. It feels and looks more like a time measurement instrument than a watch.

This is my first tritium watch, and I wondered how well the technology would actually work in mixed light situations. Especially the T25 (as apposed to the brighter T100) rating of the tritium tubes on this watch. I can say I'm shocked at how well this works. In total darkness the illumination is stunning. What really impressed me is how well it works in dim lighting. This is where all the watches I have had in the past seem to fail. The tritium works very well here.

This watch won't get noticed as much as the E.O. Diver as the thin bezel attracts far less attention (a good thing if you as me).

If you need a quality watch that allows you to know what time it is under any lighting condition, this is it. This watch does the heck out of keeping time and legibly displaying it for you.

Skagen Men's 572LSXM Charcoal Gray Watch
Skagen Men's 572LSXM Charcoal Gray Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks expensive, isn't, February 26, 2011
I typically wear tool watches, nice big ones. But I needed a dress watch that will fit under my shirt cuffs. Skagen makes some of the slimmest watches I have ever seen so I thought I'd give them a go.

I was surprised by how inexpensive Skagen watches are. I found this one at Costco for $29.99. A steal for a this steel watch if you ask me.

This watch is very thin at 6.5 mm, and feels nice on the wrist. It feels more like a bracelet than a watch given how even the weighting is. The picture understates how attractive this watch is on the wrist. That said this watch probably won't get you notices (which is what I wanted). It is a nice clean design and the small size does not draw attention to it. This is probably the counter to some of the more ridiculous Invecta watches I have seen.

It has a mineral crystal, and nice Moya quartz moment (Japanese). The case back is press-on and the crown does not pull out, simply turns. The watch is rated at 3 ATM, which is enough to allow you to wash your hands. This is not a watch to wear in the water, but I already have a nice TAWATEC divers watch. The manual is rather clear on how you should interpret the water resistance ratings, and what type of activities you should think of pursing with the rating your watch has.

I was also thrown by how to adjust the bracelet size. Instructions would have been helpful, and saved me 10 minutes of head scratching. Once you understand that you have to push the pins out in the direction indicated on the back of the bracelet, it is a straight forward process to re-size it.

Bottom line I'm very happy with this watch, especially at the price. If you are buying this watch as a gift, remember to take the price-tag off. They will think you spend significantly more on the gift than you did.

Page: 1 | 2