Profile for wevman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

wevman RSS Feed

Extech MN35 Digital Mini MultiMeter
Extech MN35 Digital Mini MultiMeter
Price: $21.08
11 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with product and company, February 5, 2015
It is time to change the battery. To do that, you have to remove two screws accessible from the back and then lift off the cover. Unfortunately, BOTH screws are stripped. They rotate but never back out leaving no way to open the unit to change the battery. Needless to say, the unit is now useless. Also uselesss was tech support whose only response was that it was out of warranty. Checking the function of the screws was not something I would have thought needed doing when I got the unit and so there was no reason to discover the defect until the battery went dead after the warranty was expired. Thanks a lot Extech.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 10:06 AM PST

High Capacity EN-EL9 Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery for Nikon Digital SLR D40 D40X D60 Digital Camera
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $6.19
12 used & new from $3.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy This Product or Any Battery from Eforcity!, May 5, 2011
I purchased this battery as a backup for my Nikon D40. It worked the first few times without any problem and gave me no reason to suspect I'd have a problem. After about five uses, I put it on the charger and...nothing. It's not even that it failed to hold a charge. It's just dead. Naturally, this happened after the thirty day return period. I contacted the seller, Eforcity, and got stiff-armed. Bad product, bad seller. A BAD combination. Maybe you'll get lucky and won't get a bad battery but if you get one like I got, you'll risk getting stuck, unable to use your camera. Stay away from Eforcity. They sell an unreliable product and then hide behind their insufficient return policy. In working my way around the website to leave this feedback, I read some of the reviews for this product. Lots of people were happy (primarily due to the price I suspect) but there were others who had the same experience as me. It's not worth the risk and Eforcity won't do the right thing. Just stay away.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2014 11:21 PM PST