Profile for Dap > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dap RSS Feed

Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900
Price: $98.00
25 used & new from $85.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, September 1, 2007
I bought this to replace a 6 yr old Hoover Steamvac. First off I can't believe how much the quality has gone down in 6 yrs time. The plastic is made very cheap, including the hose.

This machine was not very user friendly either. I found hooking up the hose to use hand attachments a huge pain compared to my older Hoover as the hose was always connected to the steamvac so no messing around with removing this and that. Then connecting this or that.

The hand tool did not do a good job of sucking up water and left the furniture "wet"..not damp. My old Hoover did a much better job.

The dirty water tank I could've lived with, but I wasn't impressed with the extra steps needed as my old one all I had to do was lift the handle.

The machine did do a good job on carpets; hence, why I gave it a 3. It did a good job of extracting the water from the carpets so drying time was very minimal.

I ended up returning this product due to it not being user friendly and poorly made. If you're looking for a steamvac to replace an older model with the same features I would not recommend purchasing this model. I found a Hoover Steamvac elsewhere that had all the same features as my old model and also included the same accessories as this one along with the bare floor tool and a scrubbing tool.

Carnival Games - Nintendo Wii
Carnival Games - Nintendo Wii
Offered by DAGI SALES
Price: $23.99
163 used & new from $0.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Carnival fun for all ages, August 30, 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Lots of fun mini-games that are great family fun. Different play modes. Single player is the only mode you can "win prizes". Multiplayer has two modes. Head to head you can pick your own games to compete; whereas, competition the game will randomly choose 5 games to compete. Tickets you win can be used to play alley arcade games or buy clothing and such. Just like at a real carnival you can trade in prizes you win for bigger prizes.

The games are grouped into 6 alleys:
1) Fortune Way - Alley Ball (aka skeeball), Test your strength, Hoops, Collection plate. The great swami--alley arcade game, which you need tickets to play
2) Love Lane - Spilled milk, balloon darts, frog leap, bowler coastet. Alley arcade game-Meter-0-love
3) Rodent Row - Shooting gallery, pigskin pass, shoot for the stars, buckets of fun. Alley arcade game-Going nuts
4) Claw alley - Clown splash, hole in one, ring toss, ka-pow. Alley arcade game-prize claw.
5) Lucky Pass - Nerves of steel, lucky cups, day at the races, dunk tank. Alley Arcade game- push a prize.
6) Prize Boulevard - Every game has 4 prize levels. 4 smalls you can trade in for a medium, 3 mediums for a large, 2 large "grand prize". We haven't gotten to the grand prize as we've playing in mulitplayer mode, but I believe it unlocks new games.

Nothing new with using the Wii remote..same ol' as other mini games.

We had to exchage the game due to problems with the "Rodent Row" screen. Everything was all bunched up so you couldn't read anything or even make out the graphics. It didn't do it all the time, but I figured it was best to exchange if for a new one. So far we haven't had any problems with the new game.