Profile for A.nonymous > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A.nonymous RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Glee Gum Cinnamon, 16-Piece Boxes (Pack of 12)
Glee Gum Cinnamon, 16-Piece Boxes (Pack of 12)
Offered by Whitebox Inc
Price: $12.65
17 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars yum!, April 13, 2014
Very good flavor, and no aspartame! My kids love this and I think cinnamon is the best out of all the glee flavors we've tried.

Susen 1pcs Lovely Kid Baby Dual Balls Girl Boys Knitting Wool Keep Warm Beanie Cap Hat (Pink)
Offered by EpicTrail
Price: $5.39
4 used & new from $5.38

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible chemical odor that won't wash away, April 13, 2014
Buyer beware-these have an irritating, insecticide like smell that will not wash off-I've used multiple detergents and washed on hot and soaked in oxy, to no avail. I will not be able to use these on my children.

Vitamin D3 Gummies - Wild Berry Nordic Naturals 120 Gummy
Vitamin D3 Gummies - Wild Berry Nordic Naturals 120 Gummy
Offered by Work at Home Doctor MOM
Price: $18.50
15 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, April 13, 2014
These won the kids taste test and choice award at our house. Very soft gummies that dissolve quickly, with a pleasant flavor.

*Set of 10* Iris Project Cases - PJC-3000
*Set of 10* Iris Project Cases - PJC-3000

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cases!, April 13, 2014
These are great! It is hard to find cases that are not as deep as most, I've been looking for years for something to store small icing figures in for my sugar craft. These are perfect, and well made. The snaps and hinges seem to be of good quality construction and I hope to use them for some time.

Susen 1pcs Lovely Kid Baby Dual Balls Girl Boys Knitting Wool Keep Warm Beanie Cap Hat (Rice)
Offered by WiseField
Price: $4.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible chemical/insecticide smell that will not wash out, April 13, 2014
I purchased two of these. I've washed them in hot, soaked them, washed in multiple detergents and used Oxy, and they still have a stinging, chemical odor that will not disappear. I will not put these on my baby's head and this was a wasted purchase. :(

Artland Simplicity Flavor-Infusing Pitcher
Artland Simplicity Flavor-Infusing Pitcher
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $35.16
15 used & new from $29.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Very nice idea, extremely thin and fragile glass, January 20, 2014
This pitcher is beautiful and the infusion part works nice, however, it broke the very first time I went to use it. A slight bump of a bowl into the handle and the handle popped completely off-didn't even really shatter, just bumped off. I would have saved the inner cylinder to use in another pitcher, but the glass is so thin I know even the slightest bump and it will shatter.

Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Cookie/Candy Jar, 1-Gallon
Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Glass Cookie/Candy Jar, 1-Gallon
Offered by GablesGator92
Price: $10.00
55 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jar, but check the price, January 14, 2014
I would recommend it for a small cookie or candy jar, ours didn't seem to have the brittle prlbem so many others report on. I would check the price-the first time I bought this I saw it was comparable to mart stores, and I just came online and the price has doubled. If it is more than about a half dozen george washingtons, check your local stores first. ;)

Glee Gum Spearmint, 16-Piece Packages (Pack of 12)
Glee Gum Spearmint, 16-Piece Packages (Pack of 12)
Offered by Maxton_Men
Price: $18.99
14 used & new from $12.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gum, mulipack had a hard texture, may have been older stock, November 14, 2013
Awesome gum, but the multi pack is a bit harder than what I've bought locally, so I think it may be old(er).

Rainbow Light Kids One MultiStars, Fruit Punch, Chewable Tablets, 90 tablets
Rainbow Light Kids One MultiStars, Fruit Punch, Chewable Tablets, 90 tablets
Offered by NY Etailers INC.
Price: $16.07
12 used & new from $11.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid approved!, November 14, 2013
Great kids vitamins without all the bad additives (coloring, artificial sweeteners). Kid tested, kid approved! Mine beg for their daily vit.

Method Foaming Hand Wash 10oz, Waterfall,pack of 2
Method Foaming Hand Wash 10oz, Waterfall,pack of 2
Offered by PEACH TREE TRADING
Price: $11.09
8 used & new from $4.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, bottles are long lasting and well constructed, scent is too strong., November 14, 2013
Just okay-the scent is overpowering. If you are wanting to reuse the bottles, the lid screws off very easily. ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7