Profile for Chad Haas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chad Haas RSS Feed

VIZIO E320i-A0 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
VIZIO E320i-A0 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
Offered by Fun Stuff For Sale
Price: $379.96
8 used & new from $219.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, January 30, 2014
I have loved this TV. I use it in my bedroom and it is the perfect size for me and is mounted in the corner. I like the smart features like netflix and use that a lot.

I gave it one less star because it doesn't have a dedicated sleep time button on the remote, it works but not ideal to have to go through the settings menu.

Crocs Men's Walu Relaxed Slip On,Khaki/Espresso,11 M Us
Crocs Men's Walu Relaxed Slip On,Khaki/Espresso,11 M Us
Price: $46.93
5 used & new from $46.93

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip-On (Shoes)
These shoes are incredibly comfortable!! Given the color they are a little easy to get dirty, but I just throw them in the washing machine and let them air dry and good as new.

I also bought these for my dad and he liked them so much he bought another pair as "backup" while they were on sale.

Lean Treats for Dogs (4oz) - 10 Pack
Lean Treats for Dogs (4oz) - 10 Pack
Offered by VetApprovedRx
Price: $24.98
3 used & new from $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves em!, November 24, 2012
My dog loves these and I don't feel like I'm making him fat. My dog hates taking the pill he has to take daily, so I just put it in these and he loves them.

Skinomi® TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy S II Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film with Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging (For: AT&T)
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $5.20

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't last long, November 24, 2012
This skin lasted my about 6 months and was a pain to put on the screen - you can pay a lot less for the same quality.

Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Integrated Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player
Offered by Electromart Deals
Price: $299.00
20 used & new from $100.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great player for the price, November 24, 2012
Pros:
-Easy to use
-Brilliant picture
-Netflix app with dedicated button on the remote
-Panasonic app market
-VIERA Connect if you have other Panasonic devices
-Wireless capabilities

Cons:
-DLNA leaves a lot to be desired on file types it will play
-Netflix app is great, but wish it had more categories like Apple TV

Unknown:
-3D capabilities, I don't have 3D TV

Summary:
This is a great blu ray player, especially if you have other Panasonic devices - they work very well together. I love the netflix app and the dedicated button on the remote, but was disappointed with the DLNA capabilities. Great buy for the internet video watcher and blu-ray watcher!

Panasonic SC-HTB350 Energy Star 2.1-Channel 240-Watt Multi-Positional Audio System with Wireless Music Streaming via Bluetooth
5 used & new from $319.98

4.0 out of 5 stars great system for the price, November 24, 2012
I bought this to go with my Panasonic TV and Panasonic Blu-ray player- I wanted brand consistency and I don't think I missed out on anything by sticking to Panasonic. The sound is great and loud - wireless subwoofer is great and the bluetooth reaches really far with my phone. The "surround" sound doesn't give quiet as good an experience as the multi-speaker system but if you are looking to not have wires everywhere or a ton of cost this is the way to go.

I do wish it accept HDMI inputs (as I had to buy optical audio cables which I found online cheap), but the digital audio works great.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS STUFF, November 24, 2012
This is the best blistex made in my opinion - I have been using this kind of blister for probably 10 years and love it. I can hardly find it anymore so now I just buy it on amazon for a great price!

Samsung Car Charger for Samsung Exclaim SPH-m550, Highnote SPH-m630, Rant SPH-m540, SPH-m220, SPH-m320
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $7.33

5.0 out of 5 stars worked for a year and counting, November 24, 2012
I've been using this charger regularly for a year now and its still going strong. Great price for actually OEM equipment!

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T or GT-i9100) Rearth Ringke Case [Black]
Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T or GT-i9100) Rearth Ringke Case [Black]

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it while it lasted, November 24, 2012
I absolutely loved this case while it lasted. It was thin and a great material, it stretches out a bit over time but still fit well. About 9 months in, after being in my pocket and probably more than usual wear it did rip and become unusable.

Samsung Micro USB Travel Charger for Samsung M540 Rant
Samsung Micro USB Travel Charger for Samsung M540 Rant
Offered by OEM 4 LESS
Price: $3.75
13 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, November 24, 2012
Bought this to have an extra charger and it is perfect, great price and works great. Been using it daily for over a year now!