Profile for CCS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CCS "Kashi fan" RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Healthy Choice Country Vegetable Soup, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Healthy Choice Country Vegetable Soup, 15-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Offered by vCommerce
Price: $34.80
3 used & new from $34.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great canned vegetable soup, February 27, 2008
This is my favorite Healthy Choice soup. Chock full of vegetables and very tasty. I'll add some green beans to "beef" it up when I serve it as a main course. Also a great, low cal snack on a cold day.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous improvement, February 27, 2008
I have a couple of Barely There's other styles of underwire padded bras. This one is far and away the best. Holds up much better wash after wash. No more piling. My 6-month old bra looks as good as the new ones I just bought.

Nestle Raisinets Dark Chocolate On the Go Concession Box, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite "junk" food, February 27, 2008
I've always loved chocolate covered raisins. Dark chocolate covered raisins are even better. Nestles may not be the best, but they're still delicious. I just keep telling myself the raisins make them healthier.

Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar, Cherry Dark Chocolate, 7.4-Ounce Box (Pack of 12)
Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar, Cherry Dark Chocolate, 7.4-Ounce Box (Pack of 12)
Offered by Please and Thank You LLC
Price: $67.20
5 used & new from $62.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously tangy, February 27, 2008
I've tried lots of Kashi TLC products and pretty much like them all. These bars are especially good. The cherry pieces are tangy and the mini chocolate chips rich. I prefer my bars less sweet and with lots of taste. This bar fits the bill.