Profile for D. Vogel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 68

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Vogel "Davevo" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Unior Pedal Tap and Thread Insert Set 9/16"
Unior Pedal Tap and Thread Insert Set 9/16"
Offered by Niagara Cycle Works
Price: $111.42
9 used & new from $111.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect !, June 21, 2014
I forgot to tighten my Durace pedal all the way in after removing it for travel and stripped out the last 4 threads the next time I took the bike out. This works perfect. Just take your time and let the tapered reamer center itself in the hole as it reams out the old threads and finally cuts through for the insert. I had to cut and file 3 or 4 threads off the insert as they are a bit long in my case. Then you just apply some Locktite and spin them in with your finger...don't hesitate before the thread locker sets up because there is no break-away protrusion like on a regular Heilicoil thread repair kit where you can grab it with a tool for extra leverage when screwing it in. Let it set a few hours and good as new. Expensive, but a lot cheaper than buying a whole new Durace crank.

Vitamix 15255 Tritan Copolyester Containers with Wet Blade and Lid
Vitamix 15255 Tritan Copolyester Containers with Wet Blade and Lid
Offered by CoolShinyStuff
Price: $116.29
32 used & new from $98.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it better than original size.., June 21, 2014
This is the real deal Vitamix brand only in the smaller 48 oz size. It's somewhat shorter than the original 64 oz container so it just makes it under the kitchen cabinet If I store the lid upside down in the top and that's a big plus for me. It's just a better size for making juice drinks or smoothies for one or two people. Easier to handle and washes out easier than the big one. It's pricey but same quality as original. I wish this had been the original size included for my use. It's a bit wider around the blades at the bottom which makes it a little easier go scrap peanut butter and stuff our of there with the long spatula. I've heard complaints that the handle is not rubberized like the 64 oz. That's not an issue for me.

Topeak Wedge Pack II Seat Bag with F25 Fixer and Rain Cover, Large
Topeak Wedge Pack II Seat Bag with F25 Fixer and Rain Cover, Large
Price: $27.99
11 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best large bag I've found., June 21, 2014
I bought three of these now. I found no reason to search farther. This bag stays securely behind the seat with the quick release bayonet mount and holds everything I need for tools, snacks, tube and cell phone. I've never found a need to unzip the expansion part yet and comes with a yellow rain cover tucked up in a top pocket. Nice seat pack !

Arkon Replacement Upgrade or Additional Windshield Dashboard Suction Mounting Pedestal for Garmin nuvi 40 50 1450 1200 GPS
Price: $9.99
15 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The one Garmin SHOULD have made., June 21, 2014
This is the design Garmin should have used in the first place! Oversized quality suction cup and longer arm with ball mount is a big plus, as well as the locking knob on the arm for angle. If yours is broken or old and keeps falling off the windshield, get this one and you'll have no regret.

NEEWER?USB Cable For Panasonic Lumix
NEEWER?USB Cable For Panasonic Lumix
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $2.54

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work at all..., May 8, 2014
I'm not sure why, but I cannot get the PC running Windows 7 to display any of the files on the SD card in the camera. Normally I take the card out and put it in a card reader, but I had one SD card that could only display pictures while in the camera.

Windows 7 appears to recognize the USB device (the Panasonic camera) but never shows up in Windows Explorer. This holds true with ANY functioning SD card I'm trying to view while connected to the camera. No help searching the internet either. It appears to be a well made cable and the price is attractive. I'd bet the original (and expensive) Panasonic USB cable would not work either...but I'm not going to that expense. I've written off trying to retrieve those photos.

RCA DH24SPF Two Way 3 Ghz Bi-Di Splitter
RCA DH24SPF Two Way 3 Ghz Bi-Di Splitter
Price: $8.38
49 used & new from $3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Better quality than some..., March 26, 2014
This splitter worked good to split out an internet/phone modem combo so I could purchase the cable modem separate and eliminate the monthly charge. The build quality is better than some splitters I've seen, although the price was a little bit higher.

ARRIS / Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging
ARRIS / Motorola SB6121 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging
Price: Click here to see our price
116 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job fine, March 26, 2014
I have installed 2 of these now to replace old DOCSIS 2 modems. They are easy to set up and both gained extra speed over the old protocol modems. Basically plug and play and call in the MAC address to your local cable company and it's off to the races.

Samsung 2GB 2Rx8 PC2-6400S-666-12-E3 DDR2 RAM
Samsung 2GB 2Rx8 PC2-6400S-666-12-E3 DDR2 RAM
Offered by A-Tech Components
Price: $23.50
16 used & new from $14.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, February 15, 2014
I bought this for my laptop. Old chip had 38K memory errors when tested. This one tested perfect and laptop runs like new again with no BSOD's. Fast shipping

Sony ICF-S10MK2 Pocket AM/FM Radio, Silver
Sony ICF-S10MK2 Pocket AM/FM Radio, Silver
Price: $11.99
87 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Selectivity is poor., February 15, 2014
If you are looking for a cheap pocket radio.....it's sensitive enough and pulls in stations, but you will likely hear 2 or three at a time because the analog tuning has terrible selectivity. I guess I expected more from the Sony name.

Black High Density Foam Rollers - Extra Firm - 6" x 36" Round
Black High Density Foam Rollers - Extra Firm - 6" x 36" Round
Offered by Good Life Sales
Price: $19.25
21 used & new from $19.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 15, 2014
I got this for my Mother for Christmas because she saw something similar on TV.
I imagined it would be like a firm closed cell foam. It's really pretty hard similar to Styrofoam.
It's uncomfortable to use.
Maybe another brand would be better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7