Profile for Carolyn Mchale > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 130

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carolyn Mchale "guru-ette" RSS Feed (Washington DC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
VIZIO S3820W-C0B 38-inch 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar with Integrated Deep Bass (Refurbished)
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $76.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Now we hear well!, May 11, 2015
Great speaker bar. We bought a 28 inch speaker bar for the RV this winter and it worked so well that I wanted to get one for the home where we have a 65 inch Panasonic HDTV. Sound quality on all of the plasma and LED TVs are poor, so the speaker bar is great!

Plastic Black Polka Table Cover, 54" x 108"
Plastic Black Polka Table Cover, 54" x 108"
Price: $3.20
26 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars works well as a table cover for the outdoor table, May 11, 2015
Works well as a table cover for my outdoor table. I don't like cleaning the table every time I want to eat outside. IN the past I used a shower curtain with ties at each leg. Shower curtains are very susceptible to the sun which destroys the plastic. I am hoping this tablecloth will last thru the hot summer. But the price is right!

Sleep Master 2-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen
Sleep Master 2-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen
Offered by Sleep Revolution
Price: $67.09
2 used & new from $67.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent memory foam mattress., May 11, 2015
the foam mattress arrived and we rolled it out to expand and air out. We are using this in our RV as the bottom layer of a 2 layer bed. The top layer is also a memory foam 3 inch. We haven't slept on it yet, will in a couple of weeks. We really needed to replace the egg carton layer that was 16 years old. I did not detect any odor at any time with this mattress.

Lunaire Women's Plus-Size Whimsy Honolulu Full Coverage Plunge Lace Demi Bra, Navy Tie Dye, 40DD
Price: $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, April 25, 2015
cup fits perfect; it is on the last hook and I will check the 42DD to see how it fits. Nice color and I love the thin material...great for travel and washing out

Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors [3-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protector for phone, April 16, 2015
I tried to buy this at a phone accessory store and they wanted $25! Thought I could do better and certainly at $6+ on Amazon it was a steal. You need to make sure your phone glass is VERY clean. They provide good directions and there is a YouTube you can watch to see how to go about putting it on. Not really difficult...just have patience and go slow.

4-Strips Replacement E-ZPass Mounting Strips - Original TollTape
4-Strips Replacement E-ZPass Mounting Strips - Original TollTape
Offered by Best Price Mirror
Price: $2.19
7 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 16, 2015
Needed the strips for my 2nd car to attach the EzPass.

Shining Through [HD]
Shining Through [HD]
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie, April 16, 2015
wonderful movie with Michael Douglas (young Michael). Never heard of the film before I found it on Amazon. The lady becomes a spy during WWII and is almost caught. Good story.

Camco 43676 Adjustable Height Aluminum Platform Step
Camco 43676 Adjustable Height Aluminum Platform Step
Price: $60.58
21 used & new from $60.58

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent step, April 9, 2015
Great sturdy step for our RV. Easy to put away.

Masterpiece: Mr. Selfridge Original UK Edition Season 2 [HD]
Masterpiece: Mr. Selfridge Original UK Edition Season 2 [HD]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 9, 2015
Love this show. Enjoy the interaction among the characters and the story. Highly recommend it

The Ambassador - The BBC Series: The Complete Second Season
The Ambassador - The BBC Series: The Complete Second Season
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The show is interesting and we do enjoy it. However, March 14, 2015
The show is interesting and we do enjoy it. However, season 1 is NOT available via Prime so we have no idea about the start of the series.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2015 6:34 PM PDT