Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 187

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "guru-ette" RSS Feed (Washington DC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Duck Brand 1359571 Select Grip Easy Liner Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner, 12-Inch x 10-Feet, Black
Price: $4.74
7 used & new from $4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Liner is a safety feature, May 11, 2016
I use these shelf liners in my RV to make sure that the stuff doesn't slip on the shelves. All the old ones I washed but found that I didn't have enough for the new RV, so I got the liner in black which is the predominant color of the interior of the RV. Does a great job!

Doc Martin - Series 7
Doc Martin - Series 7
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Doc Martin, May 11, 2016
Doc Martin is FABULOUS!!! We missed the debut of season 7 and were sad that our DVR didn't record it (if it was actually shown on our PBS station). Since we couldn't find the season on TV and didn't know if it would rerun anytime soon, we bought it. For $20 it was a bargain and we can watch it any time we want. Thanks Amazon for having the show.

Micro USB Cable, Rankie® 3-Pack (1ft, 3ft, 6ft) Premium Micro USB Cable High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charging Cables for Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Android, and More
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cables, May 11, 2016
Very nice to buy 3 cables for such an inexpensive price. It seems that I never have the micro USB cable in the right place, so now with 3 of them I have no worries. Worked perfectly.

Woogwin Umbrella, Compact Travel Windproof Golf Umbrella, Sports Auto Open/close Rain Umbrella - Strong Frame Unbreakable - Colorful Portable Umbrella with Gift Box (Black)
Offered by WOOGWIN
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $9.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient travel umbrellas, May 11, 2016
Needed new umbrellas for traveling. These are inexpensive and are small for packing. One finger click and they go up and another click and they retract! Cool!!

Alazco Silicone Pot Holder Oven Mini Mitt 1 Pair (2pc), Cooking Pinch Grips - Heat Resistant
Offered by ALAZCO
Price: $7.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat hot tip pads, May 11, 2016
I needed new hot pads for my RV. I had other finger tip ones in the old RV but they got greasy from being stored above the stove. They were cloth. These are silicone and will easily be washed to be kept clean. I have them hanging by the stove for instant use. Of course I use them in the oven/microwave not really on the stove.

Spectrum Diversified 53702 Seven Hook Key Rack, Walnut Wood/Satin Nickel
Spectrum Diversified 53702 Seven Hook Key Rack, Walnut Wood/Satin Nickel
Offered by FIVE Stars
Price: $11.85
9 used & new from $11.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice key rack, May 11, 2016
We purchased this for our RV so that we could hang the keys there. In our last RV we had a 5 hook key rack and that really wasn't enough for it was loaded. This one fits the bill. It is mounted and ready to roll!

At the Reunion Buffet (Kindle Single): An Isabel Dalhousie Story (Isabel Dalhousie Mysteries)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, May 11, 2016
I love Alexander McCall Smith's books and can't wait for the next ones, no matter what series they belong to.

T&Hproducts -Magnetic Knife Holder - Storage Strip - Kitchen Knives Bar - Aluminum Rack-16 Inches - Never Rust
Offered by T&Hproducts
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous knife holder, May 11, 2016
I love this product. I have had a magnetic knife holder for 10 years in my kitchen and wouldn't know what to do with out it. My knives are at my finger tips, yet they are safe and out of the way. We just purchased a new RV and the old knife holder (plastic under the sink) wasn't the way to go. So I ordered the magnetic holder and we have installed it. Space is limited in the RV so I got the 16 inch holder and I can put up my steak knives in addition to my regular kitchen knives. Great buy!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2016 10:41 PM PDT

Anker 2200mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3, I9300, I9305 LTE [NFC Capable]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery for phone, great price, April 20, 2016
I had ordered a new battery for my galaxy 3 phone 3 months ago. I found that I really wanted another spare battery so I ordered a second one. It is unfortunate that when I live in a densely populated area of a big metropolitan city, right near a major interstate, I can't get good cell phone service. So at home my phone dies very quickly since it is always searching for the cell tower. I now leave my phone on wifi only when at home.

Nordic Pure 20x25x5 Honeywell Replacement AC Furnace Air Filters, MERV 12, Box of 2
Price: $40.59
20 used & new from $28.41

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent furnace filters, April 20, 2016
we use these filters all the time for our furnace and it is great to be able to order them and get them delivered to the front door. They are rather large so it make my task of getting them simple.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19