Profile for kayak101 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kayak101 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hunter Safety System Rope-Style Tree Strap
Hunter Safety System Rope-Style Tree Strap
Offered by Mack's Prairie Wings
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality rope in both the lanyard and to knot. ..., November 13, 2014
Quality rope in both the lanyard and to knot. The clevis also has a foolproof and secure locking system for attaching to the safety harness. Item is hard to find in my neck of the woods so I bought through amazon.

Coleman Basic Propane 2-Burner Stove
Coleman Basic Propane 2-Burner Stove
Price: $33.02
13 used & new from $33.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Like what I was looking for, November 13, 2014
Looks Like what I was looking for. I wanted it to carry in a satchel with a few pots and pans so I can cook fish or instant meals for a couple of people on short two or three day trips that do not need a lot of gear. I have not used it yet but have set it up and checked to make sure the pots and pans I carry will fit on the stove. If it works really well I will add some stars later. If it doesn't work well I will also list these issues later.

Hunter Safety System Ultra-Lite Flex Harness, Large/X-Large
Hunter Safety System Ultra-Lite Flex Harness, Large/X-Large
Offered by Team FTO Store

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to get on and comfortable, November 13, 2014
Light, easy to get on and comfortable. Easy to wear to the stand or put in a pack. Bought it for my sons to use and it is definitely easy and secure.

Hooyman 10-Foot Extendable Tree Saw with Sling
Hooyman 10-Foot Extendable Tree Saw with Sling
Price: $65.74
18 used & new from $64.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work ok. It is light and fits ..., November 13, 2014
Seems to work ok. It is light and fits in my pack well so I have it when setting up a new location with my climber. More flex in the side to side direction than I anticipated. Small branches on small trees are a bit difficult to cut as the whole top of the tree wants to move when you pull on the saw. Not the saws fault but something one doesn't think about until it is tried.

Hooyman Megabite Replacement Saw Blade
Hooyman Megabite Replacement Saw Blade
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $19.99
12 used & new from $15.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Did not know how tough the saw blades in the ..., November 13, 2014
Did not know how tough the saw blades in the hooyman saw are so I ordered a spare when I ordered the saw. The saw blade does cut well and seems to be relatively tough.

Slick Trick Broadheads STXBLM 1.13 in. Magnum Extra Blades Broadhead Replacement Blades Stainless Steel
Offered by Bowhunters Supply Store
Price: $13.98

4.0 out of 5 stars They are as described in the ad. Hard to ..., November 13, 2014
They are as described in the ad. Hard to find in this neck of the woods so I went through amazon.

CASEFORMERS Duo Armor BLACK for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Combo Case with Stand and Holster (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen)
Offered by HandHelditems
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
Good secure case. I am always active and have never had my phone come out.

Carson Optical VisorMag 2.25x Power (+5.00 Diopters) Clip-On Magnifying Lens for Hats VM-14
Price: $8.99
8 used & new from $6.49

product is as advertised

Loon Aquel Floatant from Loon
Loon Aquel Floatant from Loon
Offered by Discountflies Online Fly Shop, Inc.
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $5.50

product is as advertised

Strike King Plus Sunglasses (Tort/Amber, Adult)
Strike King Plus Sunglasses (Tort/Amber, Adult)
Offered by GREEN CANYON OUTFITTERS
Price: $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
seem to have good polarization

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5