Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Annabelle > Reviews

Browse

Annabelle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Annabelle RSS Feed

Stage Door: A Cue to a Kill: A Theatrical Cozy Mystery Short Read
Stage Door: A Cue to a Kill: A Theatrical Cozy Mystery Short Read

4.0 out of 5 stars A cute and cozy read!, July 24, 2015
While I'm no theater-phile (nor am I sure if that is even a word) I really enjoyed this short story. There was just enough technical jargon for me to realize the author knew what she was writing about but not so much that I was lost, which I really appreaciated.
I thought the characters were all cute and had a unique voice. I enjoyed all the descriptions about the backstage activities as well and liked the fact that the crime didn't over take the story.
Over all, I really enjoyed the story and will be purchasing the other books in the series.
My one and only complaint is I couldn't be in the audience for the final performance of "Boner". It sounded Hilarious!
Thank you sharing your talent Ms. Watts and keep up the good work!

Courting the Clearwaters (Boys of Summer Book 1)
Courting the Clearwaters (Boys of Summer Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the preteen and teen crowd, June 1, 2014
I picked this up wanting to see what is available from the self published Christian authors for ya. I was very pleasantly surprised, this was a sweet story, that I would have no trouble recommending to the young girls in my family. The author dealt with many topics young women could face at one time or another and while I felt she did so with a light hand, so to speak, I believe it was appropriate for both the story and the age group this book is intended for. I was very happy with the way the both the male and female characters treated each other with respect and when they didn't, lessons me were learned from it. No one was held unaccountable for their actions, unlike many ya books out there. Thank you so much for a great job, I hope this story and the lessons within it touches many hearts. God Bless.

Good Clean Murder: A Plain Jane Mystery (The Plain Jane Mysteries Book 1)
Good Clean Murder: A Plain Jane Mystery (The Plain Jane Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, fun read, June 1, 2014
This was a great read. I could identify with some of the struggles the main character went through, especially concerning her faith. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good, quick, clean, cute and funny read. I will definitely be read the others in the series. Great job and thank you so much for the wonderful story. God Bless.

What Doesn't Kill You
What Doesn't Kill You
by Iris Johansen
272 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't finish, May 13, 2012
This review is from: What Doesn't Kill You (Hardcover)
I hate to write a review about a book I didn't finish, but I wanted to give a piece of advice for those who are about to purchase this book. Use the option that Amazon gives you to read the first chapter, if you like it then please purchase the book. I regret not using this feature. I bought the book based on the description alone and three chapters in I found it had already lost my attention. I find that for me personally Iris Johansen's are hit and miss. This isn't something I have a fault the author for, to me her writing, character development and style seem consistent. If you like her novels I'm sure you will like this one as well. I just couldn't "get into" the story and so I found myself laying it aside. Maybe I'll pick it up sometime in the future.

Haywire
Haywire
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Action Movie, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Haywire (Amazon Video)
First off this is not an academy award type movie, it's weak in acting although that may be due to the script. Either way this was a good action movie. The fight scene's were entertaining and the plot was an easy one to follow. If you wanna just chill out and enjoy some action with minimal blood and gore this is a great one for you. Enjoy!

Sherlock: Season 2
Sherlock: Season 2
DVD ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: $19.96
46 used & new from $10.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best show on television, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Sherlock: Season 2 (DVD)
If you're tired of watching the same thing on television show after show, night after night, take a look at Sherlock. I would suggest starting with season one. You will be hooked, it's a smart funny retelling of the Sherlock Holmes classics. This is the new standard! Everything about this show from the writing, acting, music and sets are brilliant.

I have but one negative thing to say concerning this series, there's not enough.

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
DVD
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Movie EVER, April 17, 2012
Step away from the buy/rent button trust me you will regret renting/purchasing this movie...

Oaky, First off I 'm a fan of action movies and had high hopes for this particular installment of MI. Wow was I wrong. It's bad as in never want to see it again... want my money back... wasted my life... screaming profanities at the TV kinda bad. The best part of the movie was the end and I don't mean the ending. I mean the end as in when the screen went black. Seriously a total disappointment.

Additionally I tried to give this zero stars but Amazon wouldn't let me nor did they have a negative stars option but if they did I'd be so there.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2012 11:28 AM PDT

Steadily Rising
Steadily Rising
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your traditional Zombie story..., March 27, 2012
This review is from: Steadily Rising (Kindle Edition)
To begin this is a short story, perfect for those times when you need to "get away" for a little while. I bought this due to the recommendation from a friend and I'm incredibly happy that I did. Instantly I found myself engrossed in the story and the trials of the narrator. The writing style is very visual which I enjoy immensely as well as it's "true to life" in as much as a Zombie story can be. Great story my only complaint is I want more. Needless to say I'm waiting on pins and needles for the next installment. Please, please give us more.