Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Chris Berner > Reviews

Browse

Chris Berner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chris Berner RSS Feed (North Carolina, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Magnaflow 16463 Stainless Steel 3/2.5" Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System
Magnaflow 16463 Stainless Steel 3/2.5" Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System
Offered by Lead Feet Performance
Price: $715.10
16 used & new from $715.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome system for 2010 F150, 4.6L!!!, April 17, 2011
First off, this exhaust was delivered a day before the range of delivery dates even started. So props to the seller. Also, it DOES fit 2010 F150s, Amazon says it will not. As for the exhaust...

Getting the old exhaust off was by far the hardest part. My truck is a 2010 so the bolts and things weren't hard to get out, but the factory exhaust is all one piece and was a bear to get out. Even so, we got the factory system out without having to cut it. Putting the new exhaust in was a breeze. We screwed up one of the stock clamps holding the exhaust in and had to go buy a new one because the new Magnaflow system was designed to use that clamp. Not a big deal, just bought a 3 dollar clamp from Auto Zone and used that. Everything fit very nicely and the pipes lined up well with the frame.

The craftsmanship and quality of the this product is superb. The polished stainless steel tips and muffler look very sharp.

The sound of this new system is AMAZING! It's exactly what I was looking for. It's got that deep, throaty sound that rumbles nicely during acceleration and and purrs smoothly during idle. The rumble dies off to give you a pleasant ride without that constant drone that I've read other exhausts have.

Overall, I'm super satisfied with my new Magnaflow exhaust system. The install went well (we had four people but I think you'd be fine with two, even one if you really didn't have a choice). I would definitely recommend it to anyone, and if you have any mechanical skills you could put it on yourself and save labor costs. Amazon also has the best price I've found.

So if you're looking for a way to improve the sound, gas mileage, and performance of your truck I would definitely give this system a whirl, you won't be disappointed!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2011 2:39 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, March 10, 2011
This backpack is great! I used it everyday at college to carry books and it's an awesome bag. Very comfortable, roomy, and has lots of functional storage. The straps are wide, padded, and very comfortable. The chest and hip straps are also very good. I don't keep the bladder in it but it comes with a very nice one that would be great if you use this bag for hiking. I'm pretty sure I could fit my bed in this bag! I just recently used it camping for the first time and it was perfect and held everything I needed easily. CamelBak is a little pricey but you know you're going to get a quality product. I bought an off brand version of the EXACT same bag, and it tore after only a few weeks of using it to carry books. I really love this bag and would recommend it to anyone!

Luxmo Motorola Droid X Screen Protector Motorola MB810
Luxmo Motorola Droid X Screen Protector Motorola MB810
Offered by Boho Tronics (Proudly Ships From the USA)
Price: $0.93
14 used & new from $0.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, does what it says., March 10, 2011
For the price, it was a good buy. The cover reduces screen vibrance but does seem to protect well. It fits my Droid X well and I'm glad I have it. The directions are a little fuzzy so pay careful attention. All in all I'm satisfied.

Columbia River Knife & Tool's M21-14G G10 Work Knife with Combined Razor-Sharp and Veff Serrated Blade, Black
Price: $39.88
81 used & new from $34.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Best knife I've ever owned!, March 10, 2011
This knife has it all! Great quality, flawless functioning, holds an edge well, and hasn't met anything it can't cut. The serrations are non-typical but actually work really well for minor sawing jobs. The blad and handle are both very sturdy and seem to be made of very high quality. It's a big knife, which I love because my hands are very large. It opens very smoothly and you can flick it open with very little effort after some practice. The blade is very secure when closed and the safety system is nice. It takes some getting used to but it has a double safety that, while maybe not very necessary, is pretty easy to get used to and operate after you've had the knife for a while. The fact that you can move the belt clip all over the place is also very nice. I carry this knife everyday in my back pocket and will never carry another knife. As soon as this one no longer functions (if that ever happens), I'm going to buy another just like it.

The only thing that has show any wear is the finish on the blade. The area near the edge of the blade wore down a little quicker than I expected but it's really not a big deal. That's going to happen when you actually use a knife and I'm definitely not worried about it.

If you need a new knife, look no further! This thing rocks! There's a smaller version if you don't think this larger version will fit your hand or will be too big to carry daily.

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Extra Support Insoles (Men's Size 8 to 14) 1-Pair
Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Extra Support Insoles (Men's Size 8 to 14) 1-Pair
Offered by Best Buy New York
Price: $14.13
16 used & new from $12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, March 10, 2011
I used these inserts for my issued uniform boots and they are amazing! I went through 4 weeks of training under pretty rough conditions and these things held up amazingly! I never had any football problems, even after being on my feet all day for a month in the same pair of boots. They offer great cushion and support on all types of surfaces and while marching, walking, and running. If you're a big guy and have trouble with your shoes, I would definitely suggest looking into using these inserts. They are well worth the money spent and I use them in all of my boots.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 18, 2011 1:35 PM PDT

Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub
Belkin USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra-Mini Hub
5 used & new from $29.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Is awesome for reducing desk wire clutter!, March 10, 2011
This little device has been great! I have really loved how much neater it has made my desk space. Plus it frees up valuable USB ports on my laptop. When I need to disconnect my computer to take it somewhere, I only have to unplug on USB instead of several which is nice. This USB hub does exactly what it says and I would recomend it to anyone looking for a mini hub.

ASICS Men's GT-2150 Running Shoe,White/Brass/Black,14 2E US
ASICS Men's GT-2150 Running Shoe,White/Brass/Black,14 2E US

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, solid pair of running shoes., March 10, 2011
I really like these shoes and Asics in general. This is the second or third pair of shoes I've ordered from them through Amazon and I've been impressed each time with the shoes and deal I have gotten on them. I'm a big guy (6'3, 230 pounds) and I can run very comfortably in these. I don't know much about pronation types and all that but I can say that these are a good solid pair of shoes and for the price, well worth it. If you're into running then I would definitely recommend Asics as a company, even if this shoe doesn't seem to be what you're after.

Sony MDR-G45LP Street Style Neckband Headphones (Black)
Sony MDR-G45LP Street Style Neckband Headphones (Black)
Offered by BlazingSavings
Price: $14.20
47 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, low cost headphones, March 10, 2011
Not much to say. They're pretty good headphones that wrap around the back of your neck. The fit is secure but they do tend to dig into your ears after extended wear. Sound quality is pretty good and I haven't had them long enough to really test their durability, however they seem fairly solid but aren't a long term pair of headphones IMO.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Was a great addition to my Spyder!, March 10, 2011
I bought this to upgrade my '05 Spyder Pilot ACS. I really haven't explored any of the different modes since I always use straight semi. The LED is bright and is definitely lets you know it's on. The button to turn the board on it sort of hard to press for me but I do have large hands. The only problems I've had with it were battery related and that's not the boards fault. Great board and was a great replacement for the stock board, especially since mine was kinda crapping out. It also seems as if my gun is capable of shooting a little faster. If you're in the market for a board for an older Spyder, I would definitely say this one is worth the money.

Slim Double-Sided Money Clip
Slim Double-Sided Money Clip
Offered by Discover winds Japan
Price: $6.06
16 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars First money clip and I love it!, March 10, 2011
I recently decided it was time for a new wallet and remembered that a buddy of mine had showed me his money clip and talked about how much he loved it, so I figured I would give it a try. I got it and I have definitely been converted! I really like how slim it is and I can easily keep in one of my front pockets so I don't have to sit on a bulky wallet anymore. I only carry the necessary cards with me and the slim profile of this thing is really great. The only thing I will say is that there are some sharp edges so be careful about keeping it in the same pocket as your cell phone, especially if it's a touch screen. All in all this is a nice, inexpensive piece. It holds all of my cards and cash very securely and I haven't had nor do I anticipate any problems with it. I will say that keeping more than 5 bills in the clip helps the security of the cash greatly and you probably won't want to carry less than three cards (I don't imagine many people will).

Page: 1 | 2