Profile for Amanda L. Halpin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda L. Halpin "ahalpin1" RSS Feed (Columbus, ohio United States)

Page: 1 | 2
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanna watch the movie now!!!!, May 31, 2014
Amazing, Mr. John Green you are a magician with words instead of cards, you are the author I've always dreamed to be, you inspire me, and you're amazing at romances, keep it up!!!!

The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner, Book 2)
The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner, Book 2)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah, May 19, 2014
Hedgehogs Jens hdzjs :-D btd adds bdd.send Dylan skate item shield of the first place in a gas station and sadness that happened on

The Kill Order (Prequel)
The Kill Order (Prequel)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wowza, May 15, 2014
I love the epilogue :) and the story too it was so sad I got too attached to the characters

Allegiant (Divergent Trilogy, Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent Trilogy, Book 3)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing wowza, April 23, 2014
This book had a great mix of adventure and sadness,
Poor Tobias if that happened to me I wouldn't be able to get over it.

Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3)
Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book ever I cried, March 31, 2014
I chose this rating because of how real it seemed and how the author made it so sad, I even cried a lot, there should be a 10 star and if there were I would chose it

Kindergarten Sudoku
Kindergarten Sudoku
Price: $3.95

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS FOR YOUR KINDLE!!! IT IS A BOOK NOT A GAME!!!, September 11, 2011
If you were going to buy this for your Kindle save your hard earned $!!! It is a book NOT a game so all you can do is view it on your Kindle. You cannot even print out the puzzles...useless and should NOT be sold as a Kindle edition!!!!!

Disney The Princess and the Frog Transforming Princess-to-Frog Tiana Doll
Disney The Princess and the Frog Transforming Princess-to-Frog Tiana Doll
Offered by tgftoys2
Price: $24.99
12 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars This toy is okay...but not worth the $25 price tag!, February 14, 2010
We gave this doll to our daughter for her third birthday and we weren't very impressed with it. (neither was she to be honest) The doll doesn't stand very well on its own (due to the frog plush underneath) and the frog itself is not very cute (and kind of oddly shaped--not quite full enough in the face when turned into a frog). In addition, our daughter really didn't like the combo deal and kept trying to take the 2 apart to find the princesses legs (of which there are NOT any). All in all I would say you are better off buying just the regular Tiana doll (and saving yourself the additional $15!) We are planning on exchanging ours at the store today.

Munchkin Baby Bath Turtles
Munchkin Baby Bath Turtles

2.0 out of 5 stars really cute...not well designed!, February 24, 2008
I too thought these were really adorable and was very excited for my daughter to play with them at bath time. However, I was saddened to find out that they are very poorly designed. First of all, they float upside down the majority of the time and second they get alot of condensation inside of them...which makes me worry that the interior area that I CANNOT see may be full of mildew. Cute idea...but I think the company needs to rethink the design a bit!

Melissa & Doug First Shapes Jumbo
Melissa & Doug First Shapes Jumbo
Price: $7.99
88 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars another nice puzzle from Melissa and Doug..., January 10, 2008
My 11 month-old received this for Christmas and really enjoys it! The sizes of the knobs are great...and I really like that they have incorporated the names of common shapes into the puzzle itself. This is great for any young child beginning puzzles!

Learning Resources Pretend & Play Dinner Foods Basket
Learning Resources Pretend & Play Dinner Foods Basket
Offered by DorisHenry
Price: $22.81
7 used & new from $15.28

5.0 out of 5 stars great food set!, January 10, 2008
My 5 year-old son received this for Christmas from Santa and LOVES it!!! All of the foods are well made and appropriately proportioned. My 11 month old loves them as well...they make great teethers as far as she is concerned! Great gift for any child that likes to play chef!

Page: 1 | 2