Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Pat M. > Reviews

Browse

Pat M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pat M. "Grandmother of 8 girls" RSS Feed (Monroe, TN USA)

Drinkwell 2-Chamber Replacement Filters for Drinkwell Original, 3 Filters
Drinkwell 2-Chamber Replacement Filters for Drinkwell Original, 3 Filters
Price: $5.99
57 used & new from $2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy-to-use, March 29, 2011
Filters are designed to slip easily into chamber of Drinkwell Original Water Fountain and help keep water fresher. My cats are drinking a lot more water since I got my Drinkwell.

Take a Load Off Your Heart: 109 Things You Can Actually Do to Prevent, Halt and Reverse Heart Disease
by Joseph C. Piscatella
195 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reader-friendly, March 29, 2011
So many heart-healthy books are difficult for the average person to understand. This one is written in clear language, well organized, and easy to follow.

Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit
Drinkwell Pet Fountain Cleaning Kit
Price: $7.79
45 used & new from $5.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful brushes, March 29, 2011
These brushes make it much easier to clean the nooks and crannies on my Drinkwell Pet Fountain. There really is a need for various sizes. Well-made.

Bowflex Basic Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Bowflex Basic Heart Rate Monitor Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like It, January 15, 2011
Pretty comfortable to wear and relatively easy to use. I DO find that often I need to moisten my thumb before trying to get a reading. Overall a good product for the price.

Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer: Great-Tasting Meals You Can Make Ahead
Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer: Great-Tasting Meals You Can Make Ahead
by Susie Martinez
Price: $9.59
132 used & new from $4.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Nutritional analysis missing, April 13, 2010
In this time of increasing health-consciousness, I prefer cookbooks that include nutritional analysis charts with each recipe. When I searched inside, it appeared that this book lacks this information. This might not be a negative for some, but it is for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2010 2:12 PM PST

Crochet Your Cares Away  (Leisure Arts #4547)
Crochet Your Cares Away (Leisure Arts #4547)
by Meagan Glaser
Price: $9.85
10 used & new from $5.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, January 26, 2010
I received this as a gift. The designs are clever and the instructions are clear. What more could you ask of a craft book!?

Getta Letter
Getta Letter
Offered by AreYouGame
Price: $11.99
11 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Our whole family loves this!, January 26, 2010
This review is from: Getta Letter (Toy)
I purchased this game as a gift from my husband's gift list. Originally, our 13yo granddaughter disdained the thought of playing a game that wasn't electronic, so he and I began the game ourselves (game is played by 2 players or 2 teams). As we were obviously enjoying ourselves, she left her electronic entertainment to watch us play, insisting that she be allowed to play the winner. We have had several family tournaments, with the scorekeeper playing the winner in the subsequent round! This game really makes you think quickly!