Profile for Rusty Shacleford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rusty Shacleford RSS Feed

Axe Styling Aid, Hold Plus Touch, Thick Hair, Cream Wax, 3.2 Ounce
Axe Styling Aid, Hold Plus Touch, Thick Hair, Cream Wax, 3.2 Ounce
Offered by baglemanmarc
Price: $16.25
4 used & new from $14.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading..., December 19, 2012
The problem with this product is that it is essentially just a gel. Your hair will end up with that same crunchy texture as gel after the "cream-wax" has dried. I also found the hold/amount of product ratio to be less than desirable. It is not touchable either.

It does however not have the noxious smell that the axe shampoo I tried several years ago had. It is also priced reasonably for a Cream-Wax, however it is expensive for a gel...which is what it pretty much is..Overall, I will not bother with it again.

Try schwarzkopf moulding gum if you want a pliable/touchable/non-crunchy strong hold..

Levi's Men's 510 Skinny Fit Jean, Silt,36x36
Levi's Men's 510 Skinny Fit Jean, Silt,36x36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great great pants., August 16, 2012
36 inseam = 5 stars on its own. Add to the fact that these are just great pants at a reasonable price and I would go 6 stars. That being said, all washes/styles are not created equal. I ordered silt because of the stretch and the ability to ride a bike in them. I also upped my waist size from a 34 in Levis 511 to a 36 in 510's--wise move.

No one has ever called me petite before so when I say these are not super skinny don't think I am some no-waist tooth pick leg teenager who wants a pair of pants where going commando isn't optional, but required. I would consider these more Euro-Slim. As in an athletic build can still pull it off without looking emo. If you are looking for super skinny, go for your normal size and one of the styles that doesn't include stretch. The stretch tend to loosen up permanently with time (as would be expected if you dry your pants).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2012 12:41 AM PST

C1RCA Men's 50 Classic Skate Shoe,Midnight Navy/Off White,14 M US
C1RCA Men's 50 Classic Skate Shoe,Midnight Navy/Off White,14 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., August 16, 2012
For the very low price I paid and the fact these were size 14's (i've come to not expect much from large-cheap shoes) these more than exceeded my expectations. I got the midnight/navy color and even though the image shows some sort of cord texture, they are essentially just flat blue. The quality also seems a lot better than some DC's I picked up for the same price. Hopefully they hold up!

-1 star for the obnoxious branding- circa on the tongue is not necessary.

Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Jean, Sidewalk, 34x36
Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Jean, Sidewalk, 34x36

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice...Nice..., January 14, 2011
Really like the long inseam without the girth. Glad they have my size- 34X36. Get a dark color, i'm not normally a dirty guy, but these pants just seems to get mysterious off-colored-spots. I ordered the sidewalk color..

Southpole Men's Slim Straight Color Denim, Grey, 36X34
Southpole Men's Slim Straight Color Denim, Grey, 36X34

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, January 14, 2011
Best pants I have bought at that price. There are some manufacturing defects (strange threads which should have been cut off), but overall they fit my tall and long frame. Slim is up for debate, no where near skin tight, but they certainly aren't huge either.

DIGITTRADE LS138-13 Green Designer MacBook Sleeve 13.3" Laptop Cover neoprene soft carry case up to 13.3 inch Anti Shock System
Offered by DIGITTRADE USA Inc
Price: $34.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well., January 14, 2011
Yep, looks like the picture. Be careful..since it is mostly white, it is prone to dirt stains. Other than that, it fits my Vaio well.