Profile for Barbie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Barbie "Hegnela" RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
LG 55LK520 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (2011 Model)
LG 55LK520 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (2011 Model)
Offered by Outlet Trail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, sharp quality, December 14, 2011
Finally decided to ditch our old bulky TV and trade up to this LG. I'm loving every minute of it. I wasn't too sure about the size; I thought it was going to take up too much space. But it is just perfect, even for our small living room. It arrived as scheduled in great condition. Set up couldn't have been easier, it's not as heavy as other flat screen TVs and the picture is crisp and smooth.

Fulcrum 30010-301 LED Battery-Operated Stick-On Tap Light, Silver, 3 Pack
Fulcrum 30010-301 LED Battery-Operated Stick-On Tap Light, Silver, 3 Pack
Price: $7.04
5 used & new from $5.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small dark spaces, October 12, 2011
These work great for my hallway closet and kitchen cabinets. I liked them so much, I even got a second set and I'm thinking of getting even more and sticking one light in every dark nook and cranny in the house! The light is very bright, set up was easy, and they are very convenient. Just one push is enough to light a dark corner. No longer will you need to scramble for a flashlight when looking for something. Strongly recommend them, give them a try!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2011 9:40 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Salon quality -but without the salon pricetag, September 26, 2011
When my hairstylist first recommended that I try this product, I thought he just wanted to get a hefty commission. After he told me he had used that shampoo when he washed my hair and hadn't used any other product, I was sold!

I've tried many many many MANY other shampoos in the past, always in my ongoing search of THE one. This is it. No other shampoo leaves my hair feeling like it doesn't need any other styling product, and in the mornings, that's a huge advantage in my race against the clock! My hair feels softer, more manageable and it has a lot more shine. Best thing about it is, you only need one tiny "dallop", even for long hair. It's very thick and it smells great.

Fellowes Professional Series Back Support, Black (8037601)
Fellowes Professional Series Back Support, Black (8037601)
Price: $30.99
76 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It feels weird at first, but worth it in the end, September 26, 2011
I've been using this for about 2-3 weeks now. It takes some getting used to because it feels a bit "bumpy" and unlike any other pillow I've bought. However, I've noticed a big difference in the way I walk after being seated for long: I feel that my back is more relaxed and I've even noticed that I stand up straight and don't slouch over at the end of the day! I don't know how that works but whatever it is, it's workin'!

I'm 5'10 and I've always had issues with adjsuting my office chair so that my back is positioned comfortably AND so I can have leg room underneath. While I can't do anything about getting more leg room, I can definetely do something about the positioning of my back with respect to the computer screen. This back support pillow helps me a lot in that I don't feel like I have to tense my back in order to sit up straight.

One thing that is a bit tricky is setting it up. I tried doing it exactly as pictured but it just didn't work for me. I adjusted the suspenders so that the pillow sits lower on my back rather than my mid-to-upper back. But you gotta do what works!

Terramoto Ceramic Polka Dots Soup Mug, 16-Ounce, White on Red
Terramoto Ceramic Polka Dots Soup Mug, 16-Ounce, White on Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the size fool you., September 4, 2011
I got this mug to satisfy my insatiable need for milk and cereal at work, but I was afraid it would be too small. Well, it actually IS sixteen ounces of liquid PLUS the cereal (I measured!) so don't let the size fool you.

It is made of very durable ceramic material, the inside is smooth and the handle is sturdy and thick enough that I know it won't fall apart on one of my many trips from my office to the break room. (I've had 2 mugs fall apart at the handle in the past) It's big and deep enough to hold a lot of cereal, (or whatever you want to use it for) yet compact enough to fit into a desk drawer.

Or, it's also very worthy of leaving it in plain sight, because on a side note, it's always very nice to hear coworkers compliment you on what a cute cereal bowl it is. :)

Mag-Lite ST3D106 3-D Cell LED Flashlight, Silver
Mag-Lite ST3D106 3-D Cell LED Flashlight, Silver
Price: $34.97
17 used & new from $30.27

5.0 out of 5 stars For everyday use and perfect for emergencies., September 4, 2011
With all the latest mishaps that mother nature has thrown at us, I figured it was about time I invested in a durable and reliable flash light. I went one step ahead and got 3 -one for my bedroom, one for my mom's room and one for the kitchen.

I cannot stress enough how great these flash lights are. I love that you can adjust the setting if you want to focus on a small point or a larger scale. The LED technology is amazing. It makes me feel safer knowing that we each have one of these flashlight in every room of the ouse in case something very unfortunate happens. (We live in Southern California, where a 5.0 earthquake and a 1,000 acre wildfire are nothing out of the ordinary, but better safe than sorry!).

Knock on wood, we still haven't seen the need to use these in an emergency situation; so far, we've only used them for lighting very dark corners or closets, and it does a beautiful job.

South Shore Axess Collection Desk, Chocolate
South Shore Axess Collection Desk, Chocolate
Price: $109.99
7 used & new from $108.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well worth it, August 28, 2011
A lot of reviewers have posted that this desk was very difficult to assemble. I agree. But it's very well worth it. True, there were some pieces that weren't labeled, but when I looked at the assembling instructions it was very easy to figure it out, because the pieces are different-sized and it was obvious when I looked at the picture, too.

I purchased this desk to keep my files organized, and it does a wonderful job. I can fit many different things into each of the compartments. The drawer slides in and out easily, the desk itself is very sturdy and durable, it doesn't scratch easily and it looks great on any corner of the house.

Kangaroom Mail Sorter by Kangaroom - Brown
Kangaroom Mail Sorter by Kangaroom - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and durable!, August 28, 2011
I am the file keeper in my family. I needed to keep my files organized in my "corner" of the house and had recently purchased a desk to do just that: South Shore Axess Collection Desk, Chocolate This mail sorter goes perfect with it. I love that it has a lot of different-sized compartments where you can fit anything from magazines to return-address labels, and everything is right within your reach and easily accessible. It looks better than the "wire mesh" sorters found at office supply stores; I had almost given up my search for a nice looking mail sorter until I saw this, and I don't regret it!

I was afraid it was going to be a "cardboard"-type sorter, but I'm amazed at how well it's made. It comes with pre-made labels that you can stick into the clear pockets outside each compartment:

To Be Filed;

Personal;

In;

Out; and

Magazines.

For my personal taste, I don't use these but I think it was very nice of the seller to include them.

Gold Plated 2mm Sterling Silver Singapore Nickel Free Chain Necklace Italy 20 Inch
Offered by Joyful Creations
Price: $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks beautiful. Beware if you have long hair, though., August 23, 2011
This is a beautiful gold plated chain that is also very sturdy. I love the design, it's delicate enough to make any pendant look gorgeous, and thick enough to give you peace of mind knowing it won't break and cause you to lose a potentially valuable piece of jewelry.

The one thing I don't like about it is that it "pinches" my hair. From time to time I can feel a hair on the back of my neck get pinched and I've had to just yank the hair out so I don't damage the chain. It's not just where the hook is; but since there are tiny spaces where the links meet, those "holes" manage to catch my hair, no matter how I try to position the chain. The only solution I've seen is if I wear my hair up in a high pony tail, so if that's your preferred hairstyle or if you have short hair, I say go for it :)

It's not really painful -more like bothersome. Beautiful chain otherwise.

CLASSIC BRONZE LETTER & NEWSPAPER HOLDER-"Rustic Traditional"
CLASSIC BRONZE LETTER & NEWSPAPER HOLDER-"Rustic Traditional"

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds a lot of mail, August 14, 2011
This mail holder is exactly what I was looking for. I shopped around, and the ones that have multiple compartments seemed either too small or too fragile.

I needed one that holds large envelopes AND regular mail without sacrificing looks. This sturdy piece looks great on ANY wall and the hooks will hold my keys as well as my purse so I can just grab 'em and head out the door, and leave my mail there when I get home so I can sort through it later.

It comes with hanging eyelids, so it was as easy as a snap. Very happy with this mail holder.

I will post pictures soon so you have an idea of what it looks like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6