Profile for ringu217 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ringu217 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
FREEZE! Handgun Ice Tray
FREEZE! Handgun Ice Tray
Offered by Forever Yang (ship from overseas)
Price: $3.49
39 used & new from $1.44

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit smaller than pictured but it's still awesome!, October 9, 2014
This review is from: FREEZE! Handgun Ice Tray (Kitchen)
My dad is going to love this for Christmas this year!

The Facial Hair Handbook
The Facial Hair Handbook
by Jack Passion
Price: $14.95
50 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect look for half the price of the other guys, October 9, 2014
I did some early Christmas shopping and bought this for my brother for Christmas. He's always joking about how he wished he has a ZZ Top beard so I figured a book about grooming his own would be a funny gift. I glanced through it and it really has some good details and stuff that will help a lot of guys who like facial hair get their perfect look.

Fintie Folio Case for Dell Venue 8 Pro 32 GB 64 GB Tablet (Windows 8.1) Slim Fit Leather Stand Cover With Stylus Loop - Orange
Offered by Fintie
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and simple case, September 28, 2014
This case provides a snuggly fit to your Dell tablet and has all the correct port cut outs. I really like the fact that it includes a stretchy piece on the side that holds the Dell Active Stylus that you have to buy separately from the device. It's a nice, bright orange color too and is made of a soft, pleather-like material. It's easy to work with and the built in kickstand-like fold is something I definitely use almost every single day. Excellent selection of colors as well so you're never bored if you want to purchase more than one. (For us females, we have to have these tablets match, right?) The reason I took off one star is because it does give the device some extra bulk and I really just like the natural feel of the tablet in my hand. Unfortunately, I have to have a case on mine because I'm as clumsy as they come.

Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX 16GB 4G LTE Black Android Smartphone - Verizon
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX 16GB 4G LTE Black Android Smartphone - Verizon
Offered by BAERPAWZ
Price: $138.00
36 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it's brand new, September 27, 2014
I bought this phone refurbished from these guys to replace my brother's old Droid 4 because it died suddenly, may it RIP. I'm a skeptic when it comes to purchasing tech items especially phones online because of bad ESNs and stuff but this has turned me into a believer! This phone is excellent. It took literally 3 minutes to set up and came with a brand new charger and self-help booklets. Totally worth the money. It had almost no scratches on it and looked like I had just purchased a brand new device. It works great, no problems to report whatsoever. I'm not a fan of Droid phones because of my bad experience with them but if my brother likes it and it works great for him, I can honestly say this has been one of my better purchases. Thanks!

Fire Phone Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] Amazon Fire Phone Case Bumper ULTRA HYBRID Series [Mint] Clear Back Panel Protective Bumper Case with 4-Point Rear Guard + Air Cushion Technology Corners + Full HD Japanese Screen Protector for Amazon Fire Phone (2014) - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Mint (SGP11012)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Case!, August 17, 2014
I bought this case for a giveaway I did on my YouTube channel and the color is sooo beautiful. It's just as it is pictured - beautiful light mint color. What I didn't know is that not only is it a bumper case but it also has a clear backing to protect your Fire Phone from falls. Very nicely made.

Shoelaces in 30 Colors to choose from! Flat Wide Style style in 27" length..Neon Pink
Offered by We Love Colors
Price: $2.95
3 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Laces!, August 17, 2014
I bought a pair of the hot pink ones to go with my black shoes because I work at T-Mobile and they've been a kick to wear! Customers compliment me all the time and my coworkers are jealous.

JTC Belt Genuine Faux Plain Leather Belt Detachable Buckle, Snap On. Hot Pink. X Large
Offered by EnimayStore
Price: $6.11
3 used & new from $4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Belt!, August 17, 2014
I've recently lost a ton of weight (almost 70lbs) but I still had to buy the XL version of this and it fits VERY nicely. Some belt buckles have that annoying thing where they rub against your stomach during work, but I love this belt. It goes very nicely with my uniform at work. Thanks!

Brentwood TS-246 Panini Maker
Brentwood TS-246 Panini Maker
Offered by HomeGoods Plus
Price: $19.85
63 used & new from $12.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Appliance, so Easy to Clean!, August 17, 2014
I bought this for my mom because she really loves paninis and it is simply awesome. Very easy clean up even if you get cheese or anything sticky that burns on the skillet, it washes off with soap and water. I do recommend you ONLY use spatulas that are made of plastic or a silicone material because metal spatulas will scrape the lining off and make it harder over time to get that cheese and stuff off. Other than that, excellent shipping time. Never had a problem with Amazon's stuff before and I would like to see this seller's other stuff. Great appliance and I promise you will want to use it at least a couple of times a week for a quick lunch.

Cabin Fever
Cabin Fever
DVD ~ Jordan Ladd
Price: $5.00
307 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice for gore lovers, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Cabin Fever (DVD)
Basic plot NO SPOILERS:

Five college students take a road trip after finishing exams out to a campground and rent a cabin. All goes well for the first day or so until strange things begin to happen...A wandering homeless man stumbles upon their campsite with open sores and wounds head to toe begging for a doctor's help. Out of fear, all the students lock themselves inside the cabin to avoid being hurt by this possibly insane man. As the hours tick by and the days continue, everyone begins to experience strange symptoms that start off like the flu and gradually develop open wounds and sores. The elimination of the spread of the disease is left up to the students who begin to go insane from having "cabin fever". Is the disease a simple bacterial problem or possibly caused by outside forces?

Hard Candy
Hard Candy
DVD ~ Patrick Wilson
Offered by PRIMETIME DEALS
Price: $5.99
178 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible acting and definitely a must have for every movie collector, June 14, 2014
This review is from: Hard Candy (DVD)
Basic plot NO SPOILERS:

Jeff (Patrick Wilson) is a professional photographer who is in a slump when he cannot find enough girls to model for him. He strikes up an online chat conversation with a teenager named Hayley (Ellen Page) and the two hit it off immediately. Next thing you know, they decide to meet up in person at a local coffee shop. The two cannot help but feel romantic towards each other which is evident in their first meeting. Hayley seems smitten and so does Jeff so he invites her back to his apartment for a drink and some photography. Things begin to turn sour when Jeff ends up passing out and begins to think that Hayley has it in for him. From old girlfriends, provocative photos of underage girls and the case of a missing teenager...Jeff realizes he's in trouble when he finds out that Hayley isn't who she said she was.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10