ARRAY(0x956e7768)

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ringu217 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR DECORATIONS BUT LIKE IT SAYS, IT'S ONLY CLINGS, March 13, 2013
When I purchased this, I didn't realize it was only a pack of clings for windows. I was kinda hoping for something more like bumper stickers for my new car but I misread the description and ended up with Halloween decorations. I didn't understand the "cling" part I guess. Some of the clings work better than others. Some of the smaller ones stay on the rear of my car better than say the hand print or huge blood spatters. Forget putting them on the sides of your vehicle for added effect. The wind from driving blows them right off and they won't stick. The directions are easy to understand on how to put these on and I did it without using water and most of them stuck. It's not a bad product, it's just not what I was looking for.

Microsoft Arc Wireless Keyboard for PC and Xbox 360 - Black
Microsoft Arc Wireless Keyboard for PC and Xbox 360 - Black
Offered by [AIM USA]
Price: $49.99
75 used & new from $21.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't find anything to complain about, January 22, 2013
I originally saw this keyboard for sale in a pawn shop while I was on vacation over the holidays but #1, I couldn't afford it and #2, it was missing the USB connector piece that is necessary for use. There's a myth that says wireless keyboards and wireless mice often die and need their batteries changed every couple of days but this is not true. This keyboard has been great battery-wise. I received it earlier in January and have yet to change the batteries. Very nice keyboard and easy to adapt to!

E-3lue Cobra EMS109BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
E-3lue Cobra EMS109BK High Precision Gaming Mouse with Side Control 1600dpi
Offered by Gooney
Price: $11.49
22 used & new from $7.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice mouse and has a lot of great features, January 22, 2013
I bought this mouse because I needed a corded laser mouse for my laptop when I use it downstairs. Unfortunately, my keys on my mousepad do not work properly so it pays to have an extra mouse hooked up. I absolutely love the blue light! It's very bright and helps if I'm using the computer at night. Overall I would recommend this mouse! I don't use it for gaming but it works really well for whatever you need it for.

The Social Network (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
The Social Network (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Price: $7.87
291 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Very few videos are made like this these days, January 1, 2013
These days, I feel like it's entirely too hard to find a great movie about something spectacular. This film blew me away. I've probably seen it over 2 dozen times since it came out and I can't get enough. I love the way Jesse Eisenburg acts in this movie. I'm not a Justin Timberlake fan but he did pretty well too. Definitely recommend you see this movie. It also has a great soundtrack!

Orange Rubberized Snap-On Hard Skin Case Cover for HTC Droid Incredible 2 6350 by Electromaster
Offered by Hoop-China.
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE, January 1, 2013
I bought this case for my brother's phone and he used it for about 3 months before the case snapped. It's pretty heavy duty in terms of what abuse it can take for a little while. Eventually, like most accessories, it just ends up breaking especially since you get what you pay for. My brother does online school so he hardly ever leaves the house and he doesn't use his phone at all much so it usually just ends up sitting in his room for days or weeks on end. That being said, this case was supposed to be a protective barrier in case he dropped it in the kitchen or on the concrete floor. What a joke. He was holding the phone tightly one day and the case snapped at the corner so it doesn't even fit his phone anymore. What a piece of junk. I mean, I didn't pay very much for it, but it attracted nasty fingerprints and broke within a couple of months of mild use. It's a little bit ridiculous that this case has already been broken. It can easily be said that I won't be wasting my time with these cheap cases anymore.

Paper Mate Medium Point Retractable Gel Pens, 12 Black Ink Pens (1746324)
Paper Mate Medium Point Retractable Gel Pens, 12 Black Ink Pens (1746324)
Price: $10.70
23 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens and they last forever, January 1, 2013
I ordered these online because I was basically too lazy to drive to Office Depot and purchase them and they arrived a few days later. I literally took the box and handed pens out to my family and they fell in love. It's hard nowadays to find great writing utensils - pencils are not professional enough and most pens dry out after only a few days. These last forever and you won't be disappointed!

MPERO 5 Pack of Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C
MPERO 5 Pack of Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C
Offered by Empire Case
Price: $0.99
18 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best screen protector I've ever owned, January 1, 2013
I never had an issue with my screen protectors with my Android phones in the past because I never used them. After buying a small pack from Verizon after my iPhone 5 purchase, I used them all within the first week. Reason being because I can never get a screen protector on without getting frustrated with the air bubbles and dust that collects underneath. All those videos you see on YouTube of people putting them on perfectly is basically luck of the draw. I have only used 2 of these since I bought them and the 2nd one went on perfectly. Sure, I had to peel it off and realign it a few times but the air bubbles are completely gone and my phone looks fantastic. I'm constantly worried about dropping it and scratching it on the pavement because I have to walk across a huge parking lot to get to work and I'm usually juggling several things all at once including my iPhone. It's extremely precious to me and I will do anything to keep it looking brand new. I got one scratch on it without a screen protector and shopped around until I found these. These are awesome! They are even better than those stupid Skinomi Tech Skins. Definitely recommend it!

Skinomi® TechSkin - Apple iPhone 5 Screen Protector Premium HD Clear Film / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield with Free Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $1.25

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY TOO COMPLICATED AND FRUSTRATING, December 6, 2012
Firstly, this is the first time I've ever purchased a screen SHIELD. I've had plenty of screen protectors in the past but a shield is what I was really interested in. I overnighted this and it arrived today. I had a few problems with it that make it give it only one star.

#1: If you're not OCD-careful then dust will get trapped and make your screen nasty looking. If you have a houseful of pets then I suggest you go with a regular screen protector, something cheap you can get at Walmart or something.
#2: The amount of time it actually takes to apply the darn thing is incredible. If you're any good at it, it'll still take like 20 minutes. You have to wipe the screen, apply the solution to your hands, apply the solution to the shield, put it on the phone, wipe the phone off again...etc etc
#3: The water that gets trapped underneath the shield look completely nasty and awful on your screen and getting all the water out from under it is a pain in the rear!

I'll admit, it was probably user error since this shield seems to work perfectly for other people but if you ask me, it's a big waste of money and effort for what little satisfaction you actually get out of it. I eventually ended up packing this shield back in its box and I am returning it tomorrow for a full refund. On YouTube they make it look so easy but in reality it's probably the most complicated thing you've ever done in your life like: Jimmy has 8 apples and gives away 3 now calculate the volume of the sun AWFUL. I will never buy another screen shield in my entire life because of this experience. At least I learned something from it and at least Amazon customer service is awesome.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 9:39 PM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY WARM AND CUTE, November 3, 2012
I was just cruising Amazon when I came across this laplander and I literally fell in love at first site. I love deadmau5 so I went ahead and purchased it. The ears really do stand up and it fits snuggly on my head. It's extremely warm and comfortable. I'm so glad I made this purchase.

Deadmau5 Mouse Head White Vinyl Decal
Deadmau5 Mouse Head White Vinyl Decal
Offered by Jensons
Price: $3.97
7 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GLAD TO BE A DEADMAU5 FAN, November 3, 2012
I just recently started listening to deadmau5 and haven't put down my headphones since. I love bumper stickers on my car so I went ahead and bought this deadmau5 decal. It's extremely nice and when I get my new car this year, it will look even better against the dark blue. Definitely recommend this for all deadmau5 fans!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4