Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for ringu217 > Reviews

Browse

ringu217's Profile

Customer Reviews: 96

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ringu217 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Kate Spade logo White iPhone 5s Hard Plastic Phone Cover Case
Kate Spade logo White iPhone 5s Hard Plastic Phone Cover Case
16 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied with the purchase but not quite Impressed, March 21, 2016
I should've read the reviews before I purchased this. I don't regret the purchase necessarily but I definitely did not do my home work. If you are looking for an authentic Kate Spade iPhone case, DO NOT BUY THIS. This is a cheaply made case, designed in China with an authentic looking Kate Spade logo on the back. The photo of the case does not show that the "spade" logo is off center, very obviously off center. I purchased this for my mom for her birthday later this month because she requested it and she won't mind that it's not truly authentic but it still frustrates me that this is so cheaply made. Apparently you do get what you pay for.

Gatorade Squeeze Water Sports Bottle 32oz Pack of 2
Gatorade Squeeze Water Sports Bottle 32oz Pack of 2
Offered by TruVine Fulfillment
Price: $12.49
18 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but only for water!, February 6, 2016
Great water bottles but only meant for water! I have been using these for quite awhile and they are excellent. They hold the right amount of fluid and are easy to fill up and drink out of...but if you're one of those people that likes to add those powdered flavorings to your water or use Gatorade or Powerade, then these bottles aren't for you. After adding anything as simple as powdered Crystal Light to these things can cause grime and black residue to build up around the inside of the cap that is very hard to scrub off.

If you're looking for a great water bottle that you will need either at work or on the field, look no further! Just don't add anything to the water you put in and don't use soft drinks or Gatorade, etc.

TeckNet® 1080P HD Webcam With Built-in Microphone
TeckNet® 1080P HD Webcam With Built-in Microphone
Offered by Hippidion.US.Store
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $21.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Webcam I've Ever Bought!, October 19, 2015
Great price for this product, I was and still am quite impressed with the power this little thing puts out. You will not find a webcam for cheaper that has the same graphics anywhere on the internet. I hate browsing office stores for webcams; they are all overpriced and have half the graphics capabilities. The software was very easy to install and the graphics are just superb! 1080p for a less than $30 webcam? That is a bargain, plain and simple. I would definitely buy this all over again and definitely recommend it to every Skype user on this planet. Great price, great graphics, awesome software capabilities.

Fred & Friends FREEZE! Handgun Ice Tray
Fred & Friends FREEZE! Handgun Ice Tray
Price: $7.88
23 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bit smaller than pictured but it's still awesome!, October 9, 2014
My dad is going to love this for Christmas this year!

The Facial Hair Handbook
The Facial Hair Handbook
by Jack Passion
Price: $14.95
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect look for half the price of the other guys, October 9, 2014
I did some early Christmas shopping and bought this for my brother for Christmas. He's always joking about how he wished he has a ZZ Top beard so I figured a book about grooming his own would be a funny gift. I glanced through it and it really has some good details and stuff that will help a lot of guys who like facial hair get their perfect look.

Fintie Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet (Windows 8.1) Folio Case - Slim Fit Leather Stand Cover With Stylus Loop for Dell Venue 8 Pro 5000 Series / New Venue 8 Pro 3000 Series (2014) - Orange
Offered by Fintie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great and simple case, September 28, 2014
This case provides a snuggly fit to your Dell tablet and has all the correct port cut outs. I really like the fact that it includes a stretchy piece on the side that holds the Dell Active Stylus that you have to buy separately from the device. It's a nice, bright orange color too and is made of a soft, pleather-like material. It's easy to work with and the built in kickstand-like fold is something I definitely use almost every single day. Excellent selection of colors as well so you're never bored if you want to purchase more than one. (For us females, we have to have these tablets match, right?) The reason I took off one star is because it does give the device some extra bulk and I really just like the natural feel of the tablet in my hand. Unfortunately, I have to have a case on mine because I'm as clumsy as they come.

Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX 16GB 4G LTE Black Android Smartphone - Verizon
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX 16GB 4G LTE Black Android Smartphone - Verizon
Offered by Discounts LLC
Price: $154.00
29 used & new from $57.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it's brand new, September 27, 2014
I bought this phone refurbished from these guys to replace my brother's old Droid 4 because it died suddenly, may it RIP. I'm a skeptic when it comes to purchasing tech items especially phones online because of bad ESNs and stuff but this has turned me into a believer! This phone is excellent. It took literally 3 minutes to set up and came with a brand new charger and self-help booklets. Totally worth the money. It had almost no scratches on it and looked like I had just purchased a brand new device. It works great, no problems to report whatsoever. I'm not a fan of Droid phones because of my bad experience with them but if my brother likes it and it works great for him, I can honestly say this has been one of my better purchases. Thanks!

Spigen SGP11012 Ultra Hybrid Series Air Cushion Protective Bumper Case with Built-in Screen Shield for Fire Phone - Mint

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Case!, August 17, 2014
I bought this case for a giveaway I did on my YouTube channel and the color is sooo beautiful. It's just as it is pictured - beautiful light mint color. What I didn't know is that not only is it a bumper case but it also has a clear backing to protect your Fire Phone from falls. Very nicely made.

Shoelaces in 30 Colors to choose from! Flat Wide Style style in 27" length..Neon Pink
Offered by We Love Colors
Price: $2.95
2 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Laces!, August 17, 2014
I bought a pair of the hot pink ones to go with my black shoes because I work at T-Mobile and they've been a kick to wear! Customers compliment me all the time and my coworkers are jealous.

JTC Belt Genuine Faux Plain Leather Belt Detachable Buckle, Snap On. Hot Pink. X Large
Offered by EnimayStore
Price: $4.95
2 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Belt!, August 17, 2014
I've recently lost a ton of weight (almost 70lbs) but I still had to buy the XL version of this and it fits VERY nicely. Some belt buckles have that annoying thing where they rub against your stomach during work, but I love this belt. It goes very nicely with my uniform at work. Thanks!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10