Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for the one > Reviews

Browse

the one's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

the one RSS Feed (Honolulu, Hawaii)

Page: 1 | 2
EncouragHer: Diary of A Disciple
EncouragHer: Diary of A Disciple
by Joy Marie Johnson
Price: $11.95
23 used & new from $10.22

5.0 out of 5 stars This book could not come ata better time. You will not be disappointment, February 4, 2016
Soothing and peaceful way to study God's Word and listen for that Still Small Voice in a noisy world. This book's title says it all. The author not only encourages the reader but encourages us to encourage others. This book could not come ata better time. You will not be disappointment.

Amazon.com Store Card
Amazon.com Store Card

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, October 30, 2015
Trying to use the website and it has timed out 3 times. Is it closed?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2015 8:31 AM PST

Dear White People
Dear White People
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, April 2, 2015
This review is from: Dear White People (Amazon Video)
I did not like the movie at all. I could not keep up.

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser and Tooth Brush Holder Set - White
Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser and Tooth Brush Holder Set - White
Offered by Emmanuel US
Price: $7.36
23 used & new from $2.39

3.0 out of 5 stars An Ok toothpaste holder, but I was under the ..., April 2, 2015
An Ok toothpaste holder, but I was under the impression that it was supposed to be white. The one I received was dark red/maroon color. When I contacted the seller the response was: "they are random." Therefore it does not go with the decor. If I knew the color was "random" I would NOT have ordered it.

STREET CHILD: A Memoir
STREET CHILD: A Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars are not enough, January 8, 2015
This is a must read. This memoir was compelling throughout. I knew just from reading the introduction and how the author worded even time frames and how facts were obtained that I would not be able to put this book down. I believe this book should be added to Human Services curriculum.

If I Ever (feat. J Boog) - Single
If I Ever (feat. J Boog) - Single
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 10, 2014
I love the song. J Boog adds a nice sexy old school type melody to it. Jah's lyrics are great.

SHARKK® Bluetooth Speakers Mini Portable Speaker / Alloy Steel Housing / Powerful Loud and Clear Sound with Bass / Built In Micro SD Card reader / Built in Mic. For Phone Calls / Works With All iPhones / iPhone 5c And 5s / All iPad's / iPad Air And iPad Mini Retina / iTouch and iPod / Nexus / Samsung Glalxy Note And Tab / Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2 / And All Phones and MP3 Players. Speaker System Has Built In Rechargeable Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Received it on 02/27/2014, so far I can only give this speaker five stars., February 27, 2014
Opened the package and this little speaker was ready to use fully charged and easy to pair. The size I can compare to a rolled up ace bandage. This speaker has quite an unexpected sound quality. I was shocked at the level of sound and bass that comes from such a tiny device.

My daughter tried it also and immediately requested one for her birthday. I will be purchasing another. Great price, great sound, so far great quality!

(Shark Bluetooth Speaker mini portable)

Scary Movie 5
Scary Movie 5
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, September 26, 2013
This review is from: Scary Movie 5 (Amazon Video)
I was totally disappointed in this production, was not even funny. A wasted 4.99 wish I could get a refund.

Grace Digital MatchStick (GDI-GFD7200) Charging Speaker Dock for Kindle Fire - Portrait and Landscape Modes
6 used & new from $19.40

2.0 out of 5 stars does not fit Kindle Fire HD, November 4, 2012
I purchased this speaker/charging dock for my Kindle Fire HD. I purchased the same day as I ordered the Kindle. The item arrived on time, but due to the Kindle Fire HD 32 not being released I did not receive the Kindle until last week 10/31/12. I attempted to use this speaker/charger dock with the Kindle HD and it DOES not fit. I cannot return it because the 30 days have passed. I think that it is unfair and misleading that the seller did not specify that the Grace Digital Matchstick Charging Speaker Dock DOES not fit the Kindle Fire HD!

Now what do I do with it? There was not even an option for return, contact seller, or credit :(

I gave it a 2 star rating and wanted to give it at least a 3 star, because I like the product; just cannot use it. I am out of 100.00 dollars. :(
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2012 4:29 PM PST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Kindle Fire HD, November 2, 2012
I purchased this case with keyboard to dress up my Kindle Fire HD. I had to velcro my tablet to the case because it kept slipping out. I was afraid that I would break it eventually. Also, which was not discussed in the product information, it is not compatible with the Kindle Fire HD, either that or I got a dead keyboard. I was disappointed because I would have not purchased this if the seller had given this information. My co-worker bought one and it works on her tablet (she does not have the Kindle Fire).

I rate it 2 stars instead of 1 because the case is cute. Had it worked with my Kindle Fire I would have purchased one in every color.

Very disappointed