Profile for Cindylou0702 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cindylou0702 "cindy" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
by Zoe Francois
140 used & new from $7.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes Bread Baking Fun, December 2, 2009
Since my attempts at making bread the "regular" way resulted in tragic lumps that could be better used as doorstops, I find this method WAY better.

The master boule recipe is a thing of beauty - a few minutes of work, let it sit, and the wet, ugly dough (which doesn't look anything like traditional bread dough that has risen, etc) makes a fantastic bread. I've also heard you can roll it out and fry it in a cast iron pan to make pita bread.

Next I tried the Buttermilk Bread recipe. Not as good. It says to cook for 45 minutes, which was way too long, resulting in some burnt edges; also it wasn't as tasty a bread. I'll continue to try other recipes in here, but the master recipe has already left me a satisfied customer.

Recipes include wheat breads, cheese bread, rolls, etc. I think there's something for everyone.

Middle Cyclone
Middle Cyclone
Price: $12.16
78 used & new from $3.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Give it a chance, April 26, 2009
This review is from: Middle Cyclone (Audio CD)
I can completely understand if some buyers of this CD feel let down; it doesn't grab you instantly like 'Fox Confessor'. If you don't own a Neko CD, 'Fox Confessor' is the one to buy. If you already like her, do what I did: listen to this entire album many times through. At first, few songs stuck. Besides the first song, I felt like there was little that was memorable. But I was going to her concert and I knew the more familiar I was with this new CD the more I would enjoy it. After many listens, I enjoy almost all the songs on the album. The beauty of songs like 'Don't Forget Me' and 'The Pharoahs' has me hooked and I will be listening to this album for years to come.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love it!, February 20, 2006
If you have 2 or more cats, this tunnel is the best. The 2 peepholes allow them to attack & play with each other. I have found mine sleeping in it together too. It is by far their favorite toy.

Ireland (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
Ireland (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
by Lisa Gerard-Sharp
Edition: Flexibound
94 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The best..., July 6, 2005
This travel guide is like a work of art. The pictures are beautiful and the background information on Ireland is fascinating. It doesn't attempt to list every site but instead gives detailed information on some of the best things to see. Because of reading this I believe I had a much more interesting trip - I was able to pick the sites and locations to visit that matched my interests.