Profile for phat78387 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

phat78387 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Large
Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Large
Offered by KPETS
Price: $41.00
3 used & new from $41.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!!, May 17, 2013
I bought this after a lot of research on "self cleaning" litter boxes. While its not "self cleaning" exactly, it takes a lot of the tedious part out. All you do is roll it over,roll it back over, pull the tray out & dump it. I disliked haveing to scoop & dump, scoop & dump. This makes it easy & quick!! Just make sure you use good clumping litter! Also, to fill it, just tip it back a little, dont open it every time, the slide latches arent great(havent had any trouble with mine, but saw that on other reviews. The only thing I can say is it is pretty large & takes room to roll it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product for the price!, April 7, 2012
This toy moves in several ways!!The vibrations are strong!The only problem I have is that Im smaller down there,& the little bar thing that turns the little beads ocasionally can hurt a little bit.

Don Wand Bent Graduate Glass Pleasure Wand, Assorted Colors
Don Wand Bent Graduate Glass Pleasure Wand, Assorted Colors
Offered by Happycamp
Price: $10.36
13 used & new from $9.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Really neat!!, April 7, 2012
I wasnt sure about ordering a glass toy,but now I sure am glad I did!! The angle its bent at hits the spot wonderfully!!It is a little smaller than it looks in the picture though!!

3 Pack of Black Blue Pink Stylus Universal Touch Screen Pen for Ipad 2 Ipod Iphone 4,4S,3g ,3gs,Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 10.1, Blackberry Playbook HTC Flyer Evo
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $1.31
75 used & new from $0.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, April 7, 2012
I bought these to use on my iphone 3gs. They work pretty well once you get used to using them! They shipped quickly too!

Otterbox Defender Series Case for iPhone 3G/3GS (Black/Pink)[Retail Packaging]
Otterbox Defender Series Case for iPhone 3G/3GS (Black/Pink)[Retail Packaging]
Offered by HiLoPlace
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves my phone!!, April 7, 2012
When you have a 2 year old & an iphone,at one time or another,its going to get dropped!! This case has saved my phone on many occasions!!I love the color combination too!!

Dora The Explorer: Let's Explore! Dora's Greatest Adventures
Dora The Explorer: Let's Explore! Dora's Greatest Adventures
DVD ~ Dora the Explorer
Price: $8.99
63 used & new from $0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves it!, April 7, 2012
My son loves this movie! It has a lot of his favorite episodes all on one movie!!Like all Dora movies,it gts him up & moving!!

Dora the Explorer - Musical School Days
Dora the Explorer - Musical School Days
DVD ~ Fatima Ptacek
Offered by Junction 64
Price: $21.99
22 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves it!, April 7, 2012
I bought this for my 2 year old son because he has gotten into Dora lately. He loves it!!It has very catchy music in it,& like other Dora movies, gets my little one up & participating!

OrionGadgets Cleaning Cloth for Cell Phones, PDAs, Cameras, Music Players, Desktop/Laptop Computers and Other Electronic Devices
Offered by OrionDeals
Price: $6.45

3.0 out of 5 stars seems like a good product, April 7, 2012
I got this product quickly. I've used it on my iphone screen,& it does a pretty good job.I havent tried it on anything else,but it seems to be well made & effective.

Magnetically Suspended Floating Photo Cube.
Magnetically Suspended Floating Photo Cube.
Offered by As Seen On Tv And More
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat idea,needs improvement, January 18, 2012
I ordered this as a gift for someone. Luckily,I decided that since it was a gift, I would put the pictures in it & try it out.First of all, the actual cube was scratched,they werent deep,& were barely noticible once you put the pictures in it,they mostly made it look like it was dirty(even though I cleaned it just to be sure!).The biggest problem though was that the magnet that is inside the cube, the one that is suppossed to make the cube suspend, wasnt strong enough.I ended up haveing to go to the store & buying button magnets & adding to the one that came inside the cube. Once I added the magnets,& got it to work like it was suppossed to,it was great! Neat idea,just needs improvement!!

Melissa & Doug Grill Set
Melissa & Doug Grill Set
Price: $19.62
41 used & new from $12.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product for the price!, February 7, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Grill Set (Toy)
I actually bought this for my nephew's birthday.It is very sturdy little chunks of wood.Some of the veggies are held together by velcro,so you can "chop" the food with the little knife to put it on the skewers.Even my 1 1/2 year old enjoyed it.Both boys favorite part was putting the chunks of food on the skewers.The only thing that kind of bothered me was that the tongs are held together by a little piece of elastic string,so I don't see them lasting for very long.Other than that,this toy is cute & durable,and was well worth the money!!

Page: 1 | 2