Profile for Fizzle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 530

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fizzle RSS Feed

Price: $47.31
5 used & new from $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A dream come true but at a price., December 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love getting to the bottom of a bowl of fresh popped popcorn and getting the small amount of misfired popcorn kernels. These are them but a lot of them don't have the shiny shell anymore, it's like they take that part off so the seasoning will stick better? i'm not sure. Anyway these are a dream come true but it's a pricey dream I mean 20 bucks a small bag? that's ridiculous! Maybe I'll buy them a couple of times a year but not all of the time.

Netgear Powerline 500 1-Port Essentials Edition (XAVB5221-100PAS)
Netgear Powerline 500 1-Port Essentials Edition (XAVB5221-100PAS)
Price: $44.99
13 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great choice for a one port powerline., December 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've had the WD Livewire that I use along with the WD Live Hub to watch movies on my TV. The Netgear seemed like a good choice since it's faster and some movies seem jerky sometimes with the WD Livewire but I didn't see any real change, NOT that it isn't faster it's just with my configuration I really don't need anymore speed than what I had to begin with. There are some MKV files that I played that were jerky so I played them with the Netgear and they were just as bad with the Netgear, so my deduction was that the files are bad. I know this is not a scientific measurement of speed but for my needs I really didn't need any faster than my 200mbs Livewire and I also had to give up my 3 extra ports that the WD Livewire gave me. It was very easy to set up and it doesn't have any drawbacks that I could detect, so if you are looking for a one port powerline this is probably the cheapest and best item on the market.

Rowenta HU5120 Intense Aqua Control Ultrasonic Warm Mist 360 Humidifier with Unique Baby Mode
Price: $186.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Rowenta did their homework, December 7, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When the Rowenta Humidifier was offered I snagged it up for the reason they know a lot about steam. since the rest of their products use steam in one way or the other. Also I've always trusted Rowenta's quality. The design of it is fantastic it has a simple modern look that is very clean and fits in with any decor unlike most other humidifiers that look like cheap plastic.

The warm mist function is great and bacteria free steam but most other humidifiers offer that now.
It is quieter than any other humidifier I've ever had. I forget it's even on.
The controls are easy to figure out especially with the symbols.
I also like how it can read the humidity and adjust itself. the lower priced humidifiers I've had didn't have that feature
It seems like it keeps the humidity in the room at a nice consistent level and that is better than what I've gotten with cheaper units.
I only have one big problem about this... the controls are way on bottom which is a hassle for me

I would buy this again. I can always trust this will perform the way it should when I turn it on and that's good enough for me.

Vtech Innotab  Max
Vtech Innotab Max
Price: $139.99
14 used & new from $69.98

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a great idea but of course you have to pay to play., November 30, 2014
This review is from: Vtech Innotab Max (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great teaching machine with a lot of abilities, like teaching math, reading, geography, art.... It also is like lightweight tablet. It hooks up to WiFi, my son can do a limited amount of stuff a smart phone can do (talk text send photos...). There is a drawback though, you are stuck paying for each app and that starts getting expensive after 3 apps. they normally run from 3 to 20 bucks a piece with the most desirable apps closer to the higher price and my son already wants 8 games/apps (do the math). Like other reviewers say the camera isn't the greatest but this is more on the toy side and I didn't expect much to begin with. My problem is is my son still wants an iPad on top of this.

Big Skinny Men's Curve Bi-Fold Wallet, Black
Big Skinny Men's Curve Bi-Fold Wallet, Black
Offered by Big Skinny
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't want to trade your thick wallet for a money clip just yet., November 30, 2014
My previous wallet was really getting to me when I would sit on it. I finally got fed up and started looking for a money clip but needed something more than that. This wallet is a nice compromise for somebody that doesn't quite want to go with a money clip. I need a few pockets for the grocery club cards, my bank card and a couple of credit cards oh and of course my drivers license and this wallet was perfect for that. The pocket for the money is big enough for cash but that's about it anything wider such as receipts will stick out. The nylon material is heavy duty but at the same time thin without a lot of thick seams. I barely can feel it in my back pocket. I love this wallet.

Honda 3D Logo Key Chain
Honda 3D Logo Key Chain
Offered by little little
Price: $5.99
7 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely polished chrome with no flaws, November 30, 2014
This review is from: Honda 3D Logo Key Chain
Very well made. Nicely polished chrome with no flaws. Just wish it was a little bigger.

White-Rodgers 1F86U-42WF Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat
White-Rodgers 1F86U-42WF Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat
Price: $113.08
25 used & new from $99.55

4.0 out of 5 stars First step into the 21st century, November 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It was pretty easy to set up, everything computer based item is these days. I mainly use it to heat or cool my house around a half an hour before I get home and I've made it a habit to do so. I see no need for the complicated settings and since my schedule changes often I have just made it a habit to check my thermostat before I come home. This is very handy and saves me a ton of money compared to my old non programmable thermostat.

Love Home Memory Foam 3d Ventilative Mesh Lumbar Support Cushion/ Back Cushion / Support Cushion Helps the Lumbar and Sacral Region of the Spinal Column & Helps Promote Good Posture While Sitting- Excellent for Home, Office, Car and Wheelchairs- Size: 13.4''*12.6''*4'' (Black)
Offered by Love Home
Price: $49.00
2 used & new from $26.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've seen, November 16, 2014
I could tell this is a quality lumbar support when I first opened the package. the dense memory foam for this is of a high grade, it gives when you put pressure on it but has good spring back to support your back unlike the other regular foam lumbar supports I've had which my back has had to conform to the foam because they don't give that easily. The mesh cloth looks nice and is breathable and goes well with the black interior of my car. The strap won't work since I have bucket seats but that's not a big deal, it's mainly the support I'm after.

Custom LeatherCraft 1608 Electrical Comfort Lift Combo System
Custom LeatherCraft 1608 Electrical Comfort Lift Combo System
Price: $68.25
3 used & new from $47.94

5.0 out of 5 stars CLC hasn't failed me yet, Klein has., November 16, 2014
I just dumped my worthless Klein bags since they had holes in the bags after a years worth of use, my tools would fall out of them. I went back to CLC because they've never let me down. I really can't say enough good things about the bags. The material is thick and rugged, they are comfortable, and pretty light. The bags themselves are deep and have the right amount of pockets and slots to carry all of my tools. you even have a zippered area to keep any small reference books. The bags on the right side has a flap to where you can zip up your tools if you want to store them. I personally don't use the suspenders so I can't really review them. The only thing I have a problem with is that the belt loop rivets are too small and its hard to undo the belt a lot of times. That is the only fault I can find with these but that's minor.

Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (6 Feet) - Step Down Design
Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (6 Feet) - Step Down Design
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediabridge is quality, November 16, 2014
Great cable! Everytime I need a cable I always will look for and buy Mediabridge items first even though I have to pay a few bucks more. You always get a quality item from them no matter what it is and they don't charge an arm and a leg for their quality like monster cable does.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20