Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Fizzle > Reviews

Browse

Fizzle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 588

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fizzle RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB Green (STEA2000403)
Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB Green (STEA2000403)
Price: $99.99
21 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enormous Amount of Space in a Small Portable Package, August 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This drive is basically a green 2TB Seagate Backup Plus Slim that you are paying 10 extra bucks for the snazzy green color (the backup plus slim was one of the hard drives recommended by Microsoft before this came out) . One thing even though this is USB 3.0 you will not get the blazing fast transfer speeds with the Xbox 360. The size is fantastic for taking anywhere it's the size of a slim wallet, just slip it in your pocket and go just don't forget the USB cable.

SteamFast SF-295 3-in-1 Steam Mop
SteamFast SF-295 3-in-1 Steam Mop
Price: $100.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For What it Is, Bad for What It Isn't, August 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a problem with most mutli tasking items. They are normally not great at anything but good or decent at most things. This is sort of like that...The steam mop seems to do a decent job even though I think it should be a little more powerful and I prefer the pointed mop head like some other steamers. The hand held I do like because you can use on your stove and it does a decent job at degreasing. It does heat up pretty fast for such a small unit and it is compact, I would give it high ratings for those qualities. I still prefer a dedicated tool instead of a 3 in 1 they seem normally do a better job.

Aspect Solar Power Pack 100-AC Bundle: 100Wh Power Bank Battery and 150W DC Inverter to Power Your LED TV, Laptop, Camera, GoPro, Bluetooth Speaker, PSP, Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android Phone and other USB Charged Devices On the Go
Price: $219.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for short excursions where there is no power, August 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It came to me with the power pack, a cord and a A/C power adapter... I didn't get the inverter which would of been nice so I could test how long it would power up my computer. Fortunately I have an inverter so I just used that one. It's 100 watt hour version from this company which is their low end version and you can get some with solar panels if you are a serious outdoors person and you have the cash. The dimensions are 2" x 4" x 8" not a bad size to find a place for it in your back pack. It weighs 3.2 lbs but for some reason it feels heavier. on the front you have an on and off button and 4 lighted indicators that tell you the charge it has in 25 percent increments. you have the charging jack which they normally put on the back but this one is up front. It has 2 usb ports and a 12v 8A cigarette lighter receptacle. The USB ports are handy since you don't have to carry your charger around with you. It took a couple of hours to charge but don't expect much time if you are using it for a computer or small TV, I only got around an hour on my laptop and around 2 3/4 hours on my 19" TV but since you are getting a two pack you can double your time on everything. Getting two in a bundle is nice if there are 2 people needing to use them at the same time or if you have to ration each one out for 2 separate days. Overall I like these but I'm taking off a star for not sending the inverter too.

Belkin 3-Port Headset Switch (F1D103A)
Belkin 3-Port Headset Switch (F1D103A)
Price: $76.47
3 used & new from $76.47

3.0 out of 5 stars I realized I didn't need it at all., August 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wanted to try this to consolidate all of my communication devices (this is about the communication version not the hdmi version) I run my home phone thru my Mac and I realized I can just basically switch my cell, home phone thru my computer pretty easily and it's better in a way because my cell actually automatically links up with my computer. This item is too bulky in the first place, the good thing about this is it made me explore the abilities of OS X Yosemite and Google Talk.

Prevue Pet Products Prevue Pet Products Catville Condo Leopard Print 7200, Leopard Print
Price: $59.95
5 used & new from $48.94

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves it., August 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It was pretty easy to put together the instructions are not very descriptive but the drawings were really helpful. I tossed a little catnip in there to entice my feline and now it loves this hideaway. It has everything a cat could want a ball to play with, a window to peak out of fur lined everything and it makes my cat feel like it's hiding which she loves to do.

LeapFrog LeapPad Platinum Kids Learning Tablet, Green
LeapFrog LeapPad Platinum Kids Learning Tablet, Green
Price: $129.26
13 used & new from $117.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet for learning but it is pricey., July 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Previous to this LeapPad I had something very similar the V-Tec Innotab Max. They are both very much the same, they both have a 7" hi res touch screens, Both are Wi-Fi connective with parental controls, This one has front and back cameras and the V-Tec has one that rotates front to back, The LeapFrog's games are slightly more expensive and there are more games to select from but the quality of games are about the same. One advantage the V-Tec Innotab has is that it's half the price of the LeapPad with the same features. Another thing I like better about the V-Tec Is the screen cover which flips down when you are finished, if you get the LeapPad get a screen protector because it will get scratched up if you don't. Overall I think the advantage goes to the V-tec innotab because of it's low price and better features and cheaper games but the downfall is that you lack in the amount of games compared to the LeapPad but you still have a huge amount to select from.

Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 for Sensitive Skin, S7720/90  Frustration Free Packaging
Philips Norelco Shaver 7700 for Sensitive Skin, S7720/90 Frustration Free Packaging
Price: $209.95

2.0 out of 5 stars There is a Trick to Shaving Sensitive Skin Other Than Waisting Money on a Overpriced Shaver., July 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm not sure how Norelco prices things but this isn't worth the money they charge for it. The shaver is smooth but the 4500 Norelco I have is just as smooth of shave and it costs around half of the price. I have found the best way to shave with sensitive skin is to shave in the shower and use Billy Jealousy Super-Slick Shave Cream. That shaving cream is so good it makes your shaver glide over your face and you can shave the same spot over and over and the shaving cream will keep your electric razor gliding smoothly. The stand is big and clumsy and unneccesary that's just a way for you to be stuck buying replacement smartclean cartridges for life... just rinse it out with water all of the time. I'm not impressed at all with this shaver.

V-LIGHT Full Spectrum Natural Daylight Effect Magnifier Task Lamp with 3-Diopter Glass Lens and Desktop Base (VS40203B)
Price: $31.50
5 used & new from $31.50

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Alright for the Price., July 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The lamp is on the small medium size. The base is heavy but you cant make any quick adjustments for the lamp arm. I personally don't like the led lights they give off a weird glow I much prefer an incandescent light. I also don't really care for the cover to the magnifying glass so I removed it, I just use a micro-fiber cloth to clean it every now and then. The arm is like most other retractable arms it's made out of cheap sheet metal but almost all lights do to so there is nothing new here. I have it clamped to my desk and after you torque it down it is very solid and wont move. Overall it is a decent magnifying light... there is better out there but you will end up paying twice the money.

Amici Baja Set of 4 Hiball Glasses - 19oz
Amici Baja Set of 4 Hiball Glasses - 19oz
Price: $39.67
3 used & new from $34.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Handmade Glasses but With the Steep Price I Wouldn't Recommend These for Everyday Use, July 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I received these they didn't come in any fancy box it looked like they just came from the factory and boxed up which was a nice change. The glasses are at least twice as thick and heavy as everyday glasses which makes them a novelty. The size is a little bit smaller than a ice tea glass so they are on the big size. The uneven handmade feel is great but the price of these is outrageous that's why I took away one star. I'm afraid to put them in a dishwasher since they may break so I was them by hand. Overall they are nice but I wouldn't get anymore since they are on the steep side especially for everyday use.

Irish Setter Men's 6" 83605 Work Boot,Brown,13 D US
Irish Setter Men's 6" 83605 Work Boot,Brown,13 D US
Price: $129.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not Perfect, July 10, 2015
The main reason for getting the boots were comfort since my other boots (timberland pro's) started becoming very painful to wear all day which is strange because I had no problem with them for a couple of years? These were instant relief after a week I realized the pain in my feet were going away but not completely but they were healing slowly. The reason why I gave these 4 stars is that the leather is thinner than most other boots I've owned which might be a cause for concern and secondly all my socks have turned orange since I've had them. These are small complaints and the fact that the comfort outweighs the trivial shortcomings of these boots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20