Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Candlebox Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Profile for Frazzle > Reviews

Browse

Frazzle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 652

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Frazzle RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
NVIDIA SHIELD - 4K Streaming Media (Netflix, HBO, Kodi / XBMC). Android TV with Chromecast. Advanced Gaming. 4X Higher Performance (Apple TV / Roku)
Price: $199.99
17 used & new from $182.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Machine with One Minor Caveat., April 17, 2016
This is my second Android console and it is head and shoulders above the other one I had. Most of the Android systems seem like they are half finished and you have to know how to use Java to be able to make some things work. This is a complete package with everything you would need to be a happy cable cutter. It's a gaming system, a computer, a streaming device for about any service that you can think of, a browser, a media player, it also has Kodi which enables you to do many things. If you want to dig down deep and do some programming you can. It has a very fast processor, upgradable memory, unlimited library of games, two USB 3.0, I shows movies in 4K...

The only downside is it comes with a gaming controller which is clumsy to get around with and if you want to buy their remote you have to shell out another 50 bucks and from what I've read they have simplified it so much that it's missing a lot of key buttons. I like simple but not at the cost of getting around and 50 bucks? come on that's way too much. It would also be good to get a keyboard to go along with it too.

Other than my one gripe the console overshadows any bad and is a must have player for any computing/media/gaming nut.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2016 2:11 PM PDT

E40 Elliptical Machine
E40 Elliptical Machine
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $599.00
3 used & new from $339.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Low Impact Machine., April 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is great for my wife since she has bad joints and this is a good alternative to jogging or walking. It' took a few hours to assemble, I liked that the item actually had spare parts which is a first for me. It has a bigger footprint than I thought it would so if you have a small apartment make sure you have a 5' x 3' area for it and it is heavy so it isn't that easy to pick up and roll out of the way like the pictures show. It is like most workout machines these days you can pick out your resistance settings and work out programs. It will keep track of how long you have walked and the time. It has a place to hook up your mp3 player and a cheesy cup holder which only will hold a small soda can. Overall it's a solid machine, and like I said it is great for people who have joint pain or mild arthritis pain in your legs. One note this seems like a duplicate of the Schwinn E40 model that sells for a quite a bit less than this one, I've read all of the specs and they look the same, so if you are on a budget...

Delta Faucet 803902-N-WH Sanborne Round Nightlight Toilet Seat with Slow Close, White
Price: $52.49
2 used & new from $52.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a Beacon in the Night., April 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The main thing that I like how you don't have to turn a light on at night to use this since It always makes me too awake to go back to sleep quickly. This seat helps me get a good nights rest.

Pros:
• The lighted lid is like a beacon in the night that leads you to the toilet and lets you do your business without the jarring effects of turning a light on.
• The slow closing will not slam down when you close it and wake everybody up.
• The easy unlatching feature makes it easy to take the lid off to clean.
• The rubber pads keep the seat from sliding back and forth when sitting on it.

Cons:
None... other than having to replace batteries every now and then but for me it's worth it.

I've had the same seat before (without the light feature) and I'd regretted not taking it after we've moved out. This seat wasn't much more than the non-lighted version but I think the light is worth the extra money.

Energizer 2X Extra Life Charge System for PS4
Energizer 2X Extra Life Charge System for PS4
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $34.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Overall Charging System, April 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
There are many things that are good with this charger for one it gives me the ability to get extra playtime from my controllers but there are a couple of small complaints. the first one is the base is long which makes it nowhere near the most compact charger and the second is that the center battery does slightly get in the way which bugs me, If I'm only playing for 2 to 3 hours I'll take the battery off. From what I can see this is the only charger out there with a spare battery back up and for what it is it's a good overall charger, the controllers are easy to charge you just have to drop them in the slot and that's it. Conveniently simple.

MAKER Homeware Smartsteam Shallow Ceramic Steamer, 5 quart, Black
MAKER Homeware Smartsteam Shallow Ceramic Steamer, 5 quart, Black
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Pot For Many Uses... A Steamer It's Not, March 30, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
First off this is not really what most people would think of when a pan is called a steamer, they normally think of a two tier system with water on the bottom and a rack on the second level so your food is cooked by steam alone. Calling this a steamer would mean any pan with a lid is a steamer. all pans will keep moisture in and cook your food faster if you put the lid on it.

The difference with this pan than most regular pans with a lid is it is capable of controlling the amount of heat and moisture by having a venting system around the handle of the lid. The lid has some weight to it so any heat is forced to escape out of the top vent first.

The pan has a nice weight to it. the base is thick so the heat is dispersed evenly and it also has thick walls and lid.

The ceramic coating means you don't need oil to keep food from sticking and clean up is easy. All you need to do is lightly scrub it and rinse.

It is oven safe up to 450 degrees for the pan and 350 degrees for the lid (that's the reason why I took off a star).

If you are only cooking for two I'd aim for the 2 quart. If you have a big family a 5 quart would be perfect.

Overall it's nice if you are cooking a roast, brisket, scalloped potatoes or even stew but don't think of it as a steamer.

Red Kap Men's Relaxed Fit Carpenter Jean, Medium Wash, 38x34
Red Kap Men's Relaxed Fit Carpenter Jean, Medium Wash, 38x34
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Using Gimmicks on this Nice Pair of Blue Jeans., March 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
No mistake about it but these are heavy duty good quality work jeans with good solid seams, thick denim, deep pockets and thoughtful design elements...BUT the design elements are the thing that I don't like. I do like the reinforcements on each front pocket where you put your tape measure, the thick middle belt loop and the back part on the bottom where your jeans drag BUT using mud brown fabric as the reinforcement just looks gimmicky and a cheesy design element. I wouldn't mind if it was done in blue that blended in but brown? For carpenter pants they were too tight in the legs for me. Too bad I thought I was going to like them completely but I just want blue jeans with no brown.

Wellness CORE Grain Free Superfood Protein Bars Beef & Bison Natural Dog Treats, 5.5-Ounce Bag
Offered by OIG Brand Management, LLC
Price: $11.38
6 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Grain Free and Our Dog Loves It., March 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the second Wellness product we've tried that our dog loves. I'm not sure if the same superfoods that are good for humans need to stay healthy is the same for dogs but it doesn't hurt to give it to them anyway.

Tropical Pepper Company Ghost Pepper Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce 5 Fl Oz
Tropical Pepper Company Ghost Pepper Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce 5 Fl Oz
Offered by Online Grocery Outlet
Price: $2.56
4 used & new from $2.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good but Not The Best., March 23, 2016
This is a good ghost pepper hot sauce but I still prefer Melinda's ghost pepper sauce over it for a few reasons. I feel Melinda's has a better flavor and it is hotter, a drop of it seems a lot more potent. To me this would come in a strong second though but it's all up to the person who eats it.

Wellness Petite Treats Small Breed Grain Free Lamb & Apples Natural Soft Dog Treats, 6-Ounce Bag
Price: $5.49
28 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Worth a Trip to the Dog Bed, March 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It's nice to see a treat for small dogs, we normally have to break our treats in pieces so we don't over feed our toy dog. With this being a healthy treat we needed to see if we could ween him off of unhealthy treats we were buying at big box stores. We weren't sure weather our dog would like these since they are sweet and he's barely eaten sweet food. Our dog has a way of telling how special something is is that if you give it to him and he sniffs it and walks away, it's bad but if he eats it right there he likes it and if he runs all of the way to his bed he thinks it's fantastic. He ran to his bed with it so it got a big paws up. This treat is going to be a staple from now on.

Meguiar's G18715 Hot Shine Reflect Tire Shine,  15 oz
Meguiar's G18715 Hot Shine Reflect Tire Shine, 15 oz
Price: $9.46
5 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Still Not Sure Whether I Like The Sparkles., March 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It sprays on easily, you can aim the nozzle easily and wipes off of where you don't want it with no problem. I like to spray it on and even it out with rag then get any overspray off of the wheels. Make sure you wipe of the rims especially if you have black rims because you will have the sparkle like your tires, the best thing to do is cover your wheels with a piece of cardboard when applying it to your tires. A week's gone by and the gloss is still going strong. There's only one thing I'm on the fence about, do I want the metallic sparkle shine to begin with, I first liked it but the more I think about it I'd rather go with just a clear gloss shine.
I'll update on how long the shine lasts soon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20