Profile for Fizzle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 500

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fizzle RSS Feed

Offered by Galactic Deals, LLC
Price: $110.00
12 used & new from $110.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be perfect except..., August 10, 2014
I got this at Costco after I read some good reviews about it. I buy my raw dough at Trader Joe's and I roll it out and get inventive with the toppings. I can say it does make the crust crispy without overcooking it in the center now and the bad part: the area where the hinge is at doesn't get anywhere near as hot as the rest of the oven so you can have the outside of the pizza overcooked and the inside will be barely done. The way I found out how to curb this is half way through the cooking process you have to spin the pizza around. That sounds easy but when you are starting out with raw gooey dough it's a chore. I'm still working on that problem, I used tin foil to make it easy but the pizza tends to stick to the tin foil after it's cooked. Anyway, one thing it's great at is cooking frozen pizza. just spin the frozen pizza around after 5 minutes and you will have a great crispy delicious pizza in around ten or so minutes.

I will keep you posted on my experiments.

Panasonic FV-CSVK1 Whisper Select-Plug and Play Condensation Sensor Module, Green
Price: $54.17
4 used & new from $51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I was going to get a timer switch just so when I take a shower I can leave the bathroom and keep the fan on to suck the moisture, August 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have a bathroom that holds a lot of moister and I was afraid of getting mold in it if I don't use the bathroom fan all of the time. I was going to get a timer switch just so when I take a shower I can leave the bathroom and keep the fan on to suck the moisture out. Then I got this which is a add on to my Panasonic fan, it just plugs into the fan. It detects moisture and turns the fan on when its needed and shuts off automatically. Now I don't have to worry so much since this is keeping guard for me.

Iams Grain Free Naturals Chicken and Garden Pea Dog Dry Food, 9.3-Pound
Iams Grain Free Naturals Chicken and Garden Pea Dog Dry Food, 9.3-Pound
Price: $18.97
4 used & new from $18.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally they start making healthy dog food., August 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Iams always touted their dog food was good for dogs but until people started getting educated what is good for dogs and that other dog food makers have come out with healthier stuff Iams has followed suit. Our dog likes it and I feel better about feeding him dog food now since I know what's in it.

Swanson Savage Magnetic Level
Swanson Savage Magnetic Level
Offered by Hardware Sales Inc.
Price: $24.99
21 used & new from $24.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Great level at a great price., July 26, 2014
Somebody actually makes a good level with strong rare earth magnets that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I lost my checkpoint level which I won't miss that much since it has such small vials and they charge you 40 bucks for the level. The arguments for a checkpoint level is that it's lighter than this level, which is good if you carrying it with a lot of other tools in a tool bag (every bit of weight savings counts), it is long and slender which makes it easier to carry in a tool pouch, the checkpoint also has a 22 degree vial (which is seldom used anyway). The good about this level is that the vials are easier to read, it does have stronger magnets than the checkpoint but it should since it's a little heavier and last but not least it's a lot cheaper. I got mine in a burnt orange which I like better. I will keep you posted but I have a feeling I won't miss my checkpoint that much.

Samsung 2 Amp Vehicle Car Charger Power Adapter with Detachable Micro USB Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 mini - Non-Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I finally got smart and got the correct car charger and now it's ..., July 26, 2014
I was using my old motorola charger on my Samsung S3 and it was taking forever to charge it. I finally got smart and got the correct car charger and now it's taking no time at all to get a decent charge on my phone. The right tool for the right job.

Epson LabelWorks LW-600P App-enabled, Portable Label Printer with Bonus 1" (24mm) Tape Cartridge
Price: $107.60
2 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Other label makers don't even compare, July 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This takes label making to a whole new level. I just got done packing things in boxes and with this label maker I can print a bar code on the box and see exactly what each box has in it with the photos I took and linked it to the label. I always had trouble labeling boxes and figuring out what I meant by the label, now I don't have to. This is just one thing I haven't even scratched the surface of what this can do.. More later.

BOSTITCH 33-001 Bi-Material Tape with Blade Armour, 1-1/4-Inch by 25-Feet
BOSTITCH 33-001 Bi-Material Tape with Blade Armour, 1-1/4-Inch by 25-Feet
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tape measure I just wish they added some extras along with it., July 23, 2014
This is basically a Fatmax Xtreme. I go it mainly because of the oversize catch on the end which makes it easy for grabbing on to the edge of something to measure from. I also love the wide tape width which gives it excellent stand out the same as a fatmax. I've had mine for 2 years now and I'm about ready for a new one. I just wish this had a magnet on it and measurements on the backside of the tape but for some reason Stanley doesn't feel the need to do those things. I guess if those were more important than standout and the oversize catch than I would look elsewhere.

Davidson's Tea Bulk, Decaf Green, 16-Ounce Bag
Davidson's Tea Bulk, Decaf Green, 16-Ounce Bag
Price: $22.22

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes great ice tea but be warned as ice tea it's ..., July 22, 2014
This is my second bag of this. It makes great ice tea but be warned as ice tea it's on the mellow side. I was going to buy it from Davidsons but it's ten bucks cheaper on Amazon.

Honey-Can-Do SHF-01133 Black Urban Adjustable Replacement Shelf Clips (4 pair of clips, 8-total)
Price: $3.80
12 used & new from $1.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., July 22, 2014
This works with my Metro shelving one inch posts.

Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole,Orange,X-Large/12-13 M US
Price: $29.48
7 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They are not as cushy as the original Timberland insoles., July 22, 2014
I purchased my Timberland Pro Boots around a year ago and they are still going strong even though the insoles have died. I ordered a new pair to get my boots back up to par again. Somethings different with these compared to the originals, these don't have that same cushyness to them, you don't sink down in these when you take a step like the original insoles, they are more of a hard rubbery feel. The arch support isn't there as much as the old insole either. They do look like they will last though, they are very tough looking. I guess I'll have to wait for my boots to finally conk out before I get to enjoy that new Timberland Pro cushyness again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20