Profile for Fizzle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 549

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fizzle RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Blue Sea Systems 6 Gang Common 100A Mini Grounding Busbar
Blue Sea Systems 6 Gang Common 100A Mini Grounding Busbar
Price: $7.52
38 used & new from $4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars A Neccessity for Today's Car Stereo Installs., March 5, 2015
Now when you install a car stereo you have so many grounds from so many devices. I have one for my steering wheel control adapter, one from my stereo, one for my emergency break override, one for my amp... I've probably have forgotten a few. and instead of using the small ground wire from the stereo harness or connect all of these separately to the chassis I bought this. I just used a couple of self tappers and sanded down the surface and attached this. The screws have a good lock washer that cuts into the connecters and keeps the screws from coming loose. I'm glad I found this.

Philips Norelco NT3155/60 3100 Nose Trimmer
Philips Norelco NT3155/60 3100 Nose Trimmer
Offered by Shavers
Price: $14.78
5 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I Never Knew You Could Have Razor Burns in Your Nostrils... Until Now., February 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have owned a Remington nose trimmer for around 5 years and is the best trimmer I've found because it shaves quickly and it is painless, I've never have had a hair pulled out once. I was excited to receive the Norelco because they have a new cutting method that is suppose to be painless and never pull hair. Well it's true it doesn't pull out any hair but the edges of each cutting groove have hard edges that really irritate the inside of your nose especially the inside edge of your nose, it really hurts after a while. Another problem is it takes 5 or 6 passes to get a every hair so the harsh edges really irritate you after a while and your left with razor burns inside your nostrils. Sorry but I'm sticking with my Remington.

Classic Brands Cool Gel 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen Size
Classic Brands Cool Gel 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen Size
Price: $399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My old memory foam 4" topper mattress is around 11 years old (which was the same price) and it started splitting so I got this as a replacement which meant I could toss out my old mattress too. The cool thing about a foam mattress is they compress it and roll it up to ship it to you and your decompress it when you get it. I rolled it out in the morning and was able to sleep on it that night. One thing is that the rubber smell takes awhile to go away but after a week it was gone. The first thing I noticed it feels cool to the touch and that my back didn't get too hot and sweat like my old memory foam also the gel foam takes longer to decompress unlike my older topper which springs back pretty quickly when you push it which is either an advancement in technology or just a better quality at a cheaper price. The mattress has a firm feel but does conform to your body which is why I got my 4" topper, I like that firm feel. You get no bounce at all like a regular mattress so when you jump in bed you don't get that springy feel. One of the best things about memory foam is that you cannot get bed bugs with them since they are repelled by synthetic material. Overall I'm amazed on what you get for the price compared to what most mattress stores try to sell you a foam mattress at even at places like IKEA are more...This is a steal.

Keystone KSTFD125AG Table to Floor Air Accelerator Fan, 12-Inch, Black
Keystone KSTFD125AG Table to Floor Air Accelerator Fan, 12-Inch, Black
Price: $89.99
6 used & new from $83.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to Downgrade it 2 Stars for the Floor Level Control Placement. Bad Idea, February 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This would be a great fan except for one big problem...the controls are on the base which is fine if you are using it as a table fan but if you want it as a floor fan you better leave your remote in a easy to find place...that's not very well thought out, they could have put the controls on the back part of the fan instead. But enough of my gripes now to the good stuff... the unit is heavy and solid feeling not like most cheaper fans which have a very flimsy feel, it's easy to adjust up and down. I also like how the rotating grille disperses the air but that's not a new innovation that's been around since the 60's. The unit is quiet for a fan but with anything that moves air around it's still a little noisy but that is to be expected but with smaller blades they are quieter than most fans. It is as pricey as a vornado but it does come with a lot of features and it is a heck of a lot quieter and more effective than a vornado (I had a vornado and it's very loud and you don't get many features with them). I've never heard of Keystone fans before but they do put out a quality product.

Bosch 4926 / 3397013044 Insight Wiper Blade - 26" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 4926 / 3397013044 Insight Wiper Blade - 26" (Pack of 1)
Price: $19.00
4 used & new from $15.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Wipers Blades but Too Bulky, February 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this wiper blade but I dislike it at the same time. The new wipers do a better job, have less streaking and probably last longer (I will need to have time to come to any conclusion on that). The bad part is is that they are big and clumsy and stick out too much so they are much more noticeable. Even though I do like the design of these and probably the gimmick about the aerodynamic down force is true I don't like to see them while I'm driving, I like my wipers to be tucked away kind of like the old ones that came with my car. I do like the quality so I will give them one star for that.

American International Honda Speaker Adapter Kit - HSB524
American International Honda Speaker Adapter Kit - HSB524
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $15.61
9 used & new from $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty... Way better than the competition., February 7, 2015
I purchased the scosche version first for my back speakers and the mounting hooks were thin and weak. One of them cracked on the seam during shipping (I fixed it by reinforcing it with JB Weld. In fact the whole adapter was made of thin plastic and the screw holes for the speakers stripped very easily. This time I thought I'd try somebody else for the front speakers and these showed up in my search. I got them and noticed how much heavier they are and looked at the two mounting hooks and they were thick and reinforced. In fact the whole thing was made out of thicker plastic and the holes for the screws are thick so the screws can be mounted really tight. I'm impressed with the quality of these and will probably reorder these for my back speakers too.

Black Flag Indoor Fogger, 1.25-Ounce
Black Flag Indoor Fogger, 1.25-Ounce
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $8.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as well as any other fogger I've used., January 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It did what it was suppose to do. I haven't seen a bug since we bombed the place. Make sure you get right out after you set these since the spray will do a number on your throat. It does leave a slight film but every fogger I've used does.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Chili Spicy, January 23, 2015
I'm like the other reviewer on how I didn't like these at first but they do grow on you where you want to eat more. They have a strong cayenne flavor so if you don't like that taste don't get them. They sell these at Costco in a 18 oz bag for around ten bucks. I'm going to buy some more just to have on hand since Costco sometimes doesn't keep things like this for too long.

Arachnid Cricket Pro 750 Electronic Dartboard
Arachnid Cricket Pro 750 Electronic Dartboard
Price: $218.65
12 used & new from $203.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Family or Friends or by Yourself., January 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've always love darts and since I had the chance to get one I jumped at the opportunity. I prefer the non plastic darts but the luxury of not having to keep score, not having holes in my walls and the ability to play up to 36 games won out. The darts do hit the edges of the holes every now and then but it's not that frequent. I didn't know there were that many ways to play darts I've only learned 4 so far. The dartboard is made of heavy duty plastic and it's huge compared to the other boards I've played on before and the darts are professional not cheap. The best part about this is when friends come over and play, you don't have to waste time on writing down scores since it's automatic. This is a load of fun and I cant think of any way to entertain friends better than this.

XSCORPION MC-5 Heavy Duty Wire and Cable Crimper
XSCORPION MC-5 Heavy Duty Wire and Cable Crimper
Price: $14.47
4 used & new from $12.94

2.0 out of 5 stars There is better out there for the same price., January 11, 2015
I got these because they were just crimpers and didn't have everything else along with them and they . I have strippers and I don't want another big tool crowding my tool box. There are a few problems I see with these that keep them from being good... first is they do not have "Precision CNC ground fabricated crimping teeth" as described they are made from stamped steel which aren't precision at all and makes me worry about the integrity of my crimped connections. Then second thing which is a big thing is that the grips slide while putting pressure on them, I've tried all sorts of glue to keep them from slipping but they still do. This is not a quality tool and I wish I could of checked these out before I made my purchase because I would of gone with something else.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20