Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Bazooka Joe > Reviews

Browse

Bazooka Joe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bazooka Joe RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
uxcell 12 Pcs 11mm Dia 270mm Length Soldering Iron Black Hot Melt Glue Sticks
uxcell 12 Pcs 11mm Dia 270mm Length Soldering Iron Black Hot Melt Glue Sticks
Offered by uxcell
Price: $6.55
7 used & new from $6.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for the buck, August 4, 2015
Work great for capping off fireworks tubing.

Standard Motor Products EFL22 Flasher
Standard Motor Products EFL22 Flasher
Price: $49.31
25 used & new from $46.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 4, 2015
Can't think of any cons.

uxcell® Car T5 74 Blue Light LED Bulbs Dashboard Wedge Lamps 4 Pcs
uxcell® Car T5 74 Blue Light LED Bulbs Dashboard Wedge Lamps 4 Pcs
Offered by Summer Online-HK
Price: $4.33
5 used & new from $4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright!, March 11, 2013
For the size of the bulb I found them to be surprisingly brighter than I thought they would be. If you're looking for something to illuminate an instrument panel these in my opinion defiantly do the job well.

Crescent AT110BK Adjustable Wrench Black Oxide Finish, 10-Inch
Crescent AT110BK Adjustable Wrench Black Oxide Finish, 10-Inch
Price: $25.83
4 used & new from $18.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and made in the USA, March 11, 2013
The wrench has a good solid feel to it and the auger drive gear is smooth when adjusting it keeping the jaw from slipping. This wrench is also made in the USA. No complaints here.

503 White Male Styrofoam Head with Face
503 White Male Styrofoam Head with Face
Offered by PrimaryKeyUS
Price: $3.38
14 used & new from $3.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Its what I needed., November 20, 2012
Its a Styrofoam head made from only the finest Styrofoam eight bucks can buy. The facial features are exquisite and so life like that if the head had a flesh tone you would think its real. OK, I might be stretching it. Its a good head at a good price.

Aspen Sport CLIMBING & SKIING SUNGLASSES Also for Sailing. For Men & Women
Aspen Sport CLIMBING & SKIING SUNGLASSES Also for Sailing. For Men & Women
Offered by Rapid Eyewear Sunglasses for Sport
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Look pretty good, November 20, 2012
I would have given these 5 stars because they look great and seem to be pretty rugged. However like others have said, after wearing them a couple times the hinges become pretty loose. A very tiny dot of Loc-Tight (blue) takes care of it.

Coffin Case X-175 Universal Electric Guitar Case Black
Coffin Case X-175 Universal Electric Guitar Case Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, November 20, 2012
This is one solid case. I really can't say anything negative about it. My B.C. Rich Mockingbird fit perfectly. Thick inner padding for superior protection. You really can't go wrong with this one!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2013 1:58 PM PST

Black Sabbath - Creature T-Shirt Size XL
Black Sabbath - Creature T-Shirt Size XL
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality T-Shirt, November 20, 2012
Well detailed band logo and the t-shirt is Hanes. What more can I say, its a great shirt! 5 thumbs up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Built like a tank., February 9, 2012
What can I say that has not already been said in the other reviews. This is an outstanding rail system. I have a DD Lite rail 12.0 on my first AR which cost around $332.00 (good price believe it or not). I recently built a second AR and wanted not only save some money but I wanted to try out something different. In my opinion I can state that the UTG Pro rail is as well built as the DD lite. The only difference I can point out is the UTG weights about an ounce more than the DD. I can certainly deal with that. UTG defiantly out-did themselves on this one and I look forward to more of their US made products.

...and would I recommend this product to a friend, HELL YEAH!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2012 11:41 PM PDT

PanaVise 709B Window Grip Deluxe Telescoping
PanaVise 709B Window Grip Deluxe Telescoping
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, November 13, 2011
Pretty impressive. I've have this stuck to the back window inside my Nissan pickup with the arm fully extended and its being used as a cup holder. I can honesty state for the record that its been in the same spot for about 3 weeks without it falling off. Very impressed with the sturdiness and would highly recommended it.

Page: 1 | 2