Profile for Joshua P. Wolcott > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joshua P. Wolcott "Felixthedogbat" RSS Feed (Conyers, GA USA)

Earthgame
Earthgame
by Timothy Wade Huntley
14 used & new from $21.84

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely fun book., April 14, 2011
This review is from: Earthgame (Paperback)
This book is a great romp through physics, Christianity, and fun! I laughed all the way through it. Well written, and not taking itself too seriously, it reminds me of the Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett collaboration Good Omens. Read it!

Space Rangers 2: Reboot - PC
Space Rangers 2: Reboot - PC
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $8.99
22 used & new from $1.32

1.0 out of 5 stars This expansion is a patch that you pay for., July 4, 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I REALLY like Space Rangers 2. I'm a hard working guy who almost never misses work. I ended up missing two days of work because I stayed up too late playing it. I absolutely adore it.
So you can imagine I was hoping for alot from this expansion. But honestly, even a little would have been fine, it's only [...] dollars.
This expansion gives you a few new equipment items (not many), a few new missions (again, not many), and fixes some bugs.
That's it.
I was hoping it would , I don't know...expand on the universe, or expand on the types of enemies, or ...well, anything. This should have been a free patch, honestly. Most companies release this little amount of content as a free download.

A Nameless Witch
A Nameless Witch
by A. Lee Martinez
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
39 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss another great book from a stellar author, July 4, 2009
Excellent story, well written, neat characters, and a smart, pragmatic, and oddly, because of her demonic, canabalistic urges, very human protagonist make for a fun, enjoyable read. I haven't been disappointed yet by one of his books, and this book honestly raises the bar a little higher.