Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Yi > Reviews

Browse

Yi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Victorinox Fibrox 8-Inch Chef's Knife 40520, 47520, 45520, 5.2063.20
Victorinox Fibrox 8-Inch Chef's Knife 40520, 47520, 45520, 5.2063.20
Offered by kitchen chef
Price: $33.90
9 used & new from $30.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved everything but the handle, August 24, 2012
Victorinox knows how to make steel products. They are famous for their swiss army knives and this knife is also very well made. It is sharp when it arrived and it does its job very well.

My one area of concern is that the handle isn't made to the quality I expected. It's made out of a plastic like material and for me, it was too light. The balance is the most important thing to me. A fully tanged blade would be better balanced and if they could somehow make the handle heavier, it would be great.

Nokia E5-00 Unlocked GSM Phone with Easy E-mail Setup, IM, QWERTY, 5 MP Camera, Ovi Store with Apps, and Free Ovi Maps Navigation (Black)
Offered by Detroit Packing Co.
Price: $169.85
5 used & new from $84.15

4.0 out of 5 stars International & AT&T User, May 6, 2011
I am both an AT&T user as well as a person who goes abroad quite frequently. This means I need an unlocked GSM phone that works both on AT&T as well as abroad. This phone meets those requirements and much more.

First, this phone is extremely cheap. Yes the OS is not as nice as the iphone or blackberry. However, it works. Also, Ovi has Opera mini which is not found on the other OS. This makes web browsing much faster as your loading smaller pages, not the full sized pages. For email, I have found that it syncs just as well as any blackberries and better than iphones which is something I really like.

Another good news is that it works on 3G in the US. Even better though is the AT&T plan is 15 dollars for unlimited usage which is much better than their iphone rates of 15 dollars only getting you 200mb. Next, you can tether this to your computer for internet as well as using Joikuspot as a hotspot! Both of which are allowed, and you do not need to jailbreak/root your phone that would void the warranty.

Unfortunately, this phone lacks Kindle and Pandora applications which was a disappointment. Also, it lacks langauge support that iphones have. So no Chinese/Japanese/Arabic can be shown. You will get little boxes.

Overall, I like this phone very much and would recommend it to anyone who needs an unlocked GSM phone.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2011 9:53 PM PDT

SanDisk microSDHC 8GB Class 2 Card with SD Adapter (SDSDQ-8192)
SanDisk microSDHC 8GB Class 2 Card with SD Adapter (SDSDQ-8192)
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $6.60
17 used & new from $4.21

3.0 out of 5 stars Good card, bad adapter, May 6, 2011
This is a good card. It worked without formatting and what not.
Unfortunately, the adapter was broken. When I received the adapter, its contacts were clearly tarnished and unfortunately, my computer could not recognize the card in the adapter. I had to resort syncing directly from my phone which worked, but would have been nice if the adapter worked.

Pentel Graph Gear 1000 Automatic Drafting Pencil, 0.5mm Lead Size, Brushed Metal Barrel, 1 Each (PG1015A)
Price: $14.19
43 used & new from $8.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Pencil Geek, May 6, 2011
I am a huge fan of this pencil. I am not an architect but just a normal person who likes good pens and pencils. Because of this, I am willing to spend my money on these pencils. My reasons for buying this pencil will vary from people who need it for technical merits.

Here's my likes and dislikes
+ Makes handwriting neater - the balance and the quality really does make handwriting look much nicer. For a guy without the best handwriting, it helps
+ 0.3mm lead. I need something thin because I write in chinese. For chinese characters, the smaller the lead, the neater you'll write as well as being able to write on college ruled paper which is what I normally use for english rather than buying wide rules paper just for chinese
+ Quality. Great weight distribution. Great metal finish. Seems very durable from my months of usage.

- Weight. While this can be a plus, I made the mistake of taking a history exam with this pencil. Your hands WILL get sore after trying to write extremely fast with this pencil. This is due to the heavy weight as well as a lack of a comfortable grip for exams. The grip is perfect for precision users from what I hear.
- Expensive. Many people have wondered why I would spend this much. It's true, unless your an enthusiast, there's really no point in spending this much on a pencil.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great on vostro 1500, March 15, 2011
I did not have any problems with this power supply chord as was mentioned previously.
Definitely would recommend this. Have used it for over a month and no problems.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad with Screen Protector, Slips Off, March 15, 2011
I am returning this as we speak.
It always slips off the ipod touch and does not work very well at all. I am rather confused why everyone says it is perfectly sized. Maybe I got unlucky, but I do not like it at all.

Also, when used with a screen protector, it pushes the screen protector pulling it up and in general destroys the screen protector.

Not happy with this purchase. Maybe you won't be so unlucky but this is my experience.

Pentel Super Hi-Polymer Lead, 0.3mm, HB, Box of 12 Tubes (300-HB)
Pentel Super Hi-Polymer Lead, 0.3mm, HB, Box of 12 Tubes (300-HB)
Price: $18.45
14 used & new from $10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best .3 MM Lead, March 15, 2011
If you know anything about .3 MM lead, you know they break easily. This is probably the strongest lead out there. Pentel Super Hi Polymer are always the highest quality (hence high price).
12 Tubes is a lot, but if you use a lot like me, you want it especially since shipping 1 tube is so expensive, might as well buy more.
Keep in mind .3 mm lead also runs through faster so buying the 12 pack is definitely worth it.

Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer
Logitech Speaker System Z523 with Subwoofer
Price: $80.24
48 used & new from $49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good speakers, might be European though, November 5, 2010
These speakers as have been mentioned before are pretty good. Best in its class although I personally think moving up a class level to the z2300 would probably be worth.

However, there are two things to caution about.
My first complain came with Amazon in which I received an European speaker system with a plug that does not work in the US. Amazon sent me a new speaker system which then leads to my second complaint.
The new speakers' right speaker knob had a high amount of friction and was screeching every time I adjusted the volume knob. The good news was since I had my other European system, I just took their speakers and returned the European sub + American right speakers so it worked out for me. However, I can see that you might have this problem as well so watch out and if you do feel friction, get a new system as it is supposed to run smooth.

RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable
RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable
Offered by Ultra Spec Cables (RiteAV®)
Price: $7.05
5 used & new from $5.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and good quality, September 19, 2010
Great stereo to RCA. Probably the cheapest that had prime so hence why I purchased it.

Works great, I connect it from my laptop to my 5.1 home theater system and it works like a charm. Also works with my Iphone and my Nokia E63 phone.

Oster 2 Slice Toaster
Oster 2 Slice Toaster
Offered by Where America Shops
Price: $44.40
2 used & new from $44.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest bagel mode toaster I could find., September 19, 2010
This review is from: Oster 2 Slice Toaster (Kitchen)
I bought this specifically for its bagel mode. I like to have it set at around 2, toast it once. Then toast at level 2 again on bagel mode. Perfect amount of browning and this one did the job perfectly.

If you wanted a toaster that has bagel mode, this definitely is your best value.

Page: 1 | 2