Profile for L. Coleman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 228

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Coleman "Geek Girl" RSS Feed (Texas)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga
Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The first app that gets downloaded on all of my mobile devices., February 23, 2015
This app is amazing! I use it on all of my mobile devices. I love the fact that you can have multiple sounds going on at the same time. It helps me relax and it has also helped me in reducing headaches.

10k Rose Gold 8mm Round Checkerboard Amethyst Stud Earrings
10k Rose Gold 8mm Round Checkerboard Amethyst Stud Earrings
Price: $101.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but the backing is thin and weak, February 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I think the earrings are really pretty but I don't think their worth the price. The 10K gold backs are very thin and bend very easily. They aren't sturdy at all. I don't have an issue with the earrings themselves.

Facebook
Facebook
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars App is Almost Unusable, February 8, 2015
This review is from: Facebook (App)
The app is horrible on Kindle Fire HD. You cannot do anything without it crashing. Its very frustrating to say the least.

Far Cry 4 - PlayStation 4
Far Cry 4 - PlayStation 4
Price: $38.44
124 used & new from $27.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Graphics!, January 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm going to be completely honest, I'm not a huge console player. It is my husband and my son that are the console gamers. I'm a PC gamer. (The Sims) I love this game! I'm new to the series so I'm still learning so much. I took a picture of the game on my TV and posted it to Facebook and people thought I was watching the Lion King LOL! That is how gorgeous the graphics are! They are absolutely stunning. There are a lot of reviews on here that provide all of the technical details so this review isn't one of them. I just wanted to let a potential buyer know that coming from a non console gamer, I'm truly enjoying this game!
Comment Comment | Permalink

HP Roar Bluetooth Speaker, White/Yellow (F6S95AA#ABL)
HP Roar Bluetooth Speaker, White/Yellow (F6S95AA#ABL)
Price: $71.26
12 used & new from $66.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps Cutting Off, January 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The sound that comes out of the speaker is awesome but what I don't like is the fact that the speaker keeps cutting off. It will play for a little bit and then it will say good bye regardless whether or not it's fully charged. It's really annoying and a complete hassle. it also won't hold a charge. I'm thinking mine is faulty!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 16, 2015 6:02 AM PST

Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 Ultra
Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 Ultra
Price: Click here to see our price
23 used & new from $53.75

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm really finding PowerDirector13 too be really user friendly. ..., January 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm really finding PowerDirector13 too be really user friendly. I've been using Corel Video Studio Pro X5 and Final Cut Pro for bigger projects. PowerDirector 13 has more options than Corel Video Studio.It's runs very smoothly and has the fastest rendering out of all my video editors. It also uploads the quickest to You Tube. I haven't had any issues with it so far. I also think it depends on how much RAM you have. I have 16 GB and runs really well on my computer.

Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 Air Purifier with Graphite Carbon Fiber Cover, SmartSensor and WhisperMax Technology
Price: $528.00
2 used & new from $528.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Has Helped a Family with Allergies!, November 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My husband, our kids and I suffer from really bad allergies. I have to get allergy shots once a week. My kids also suffer from eczema. I'm allergic to dogs but my kids really wanted chihuahuas. This air purifier has helped my family tremendously. We don't experience nasal congestion or sore throats as often. The air seems too be a lot fresher in our family room. I've never used an air purifier before this one so I don't have anything else to compare it to. If you or your family suffers from allergies then I highly recommend getting this. I know this isn't a highly technical review....I just wanted to provide my personal experience.

Classic Brands Defend-A-Bed Deluxe Quilted Waterproof Mattress Protector, Queen Size
Price: $28.13
4 used & new from $27.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as Described, November 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm using this Defend a Bed to add extra cushion to my mattress and so far it's been working out really well. I love a soft mattress and my husband prefers it much harder. This was pretty much a compromise until we get our Select Comfort bed while having it for protection at the same time. It did make a difference without adding a lot of bulk.

Belkin WeMo LED Lighting Starter Set: Two WeMo Smart Light Bulbs and WeMo Link to Control Multiple WeMo Bulbs from Anywhere, Wi-Fi Enabled (F5Z0489)
Price: $99.99
17 used & new from $63.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Keeps disconnecting from WiFi, November 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've really tried to get this starter kit going and read all of the instructions. It works sometimes but when it doesn't, it's constantly disconnecting from my WiFi. I have a really strong connection and I've updated the firmware but it refuses to stay connected majority of the time. I think overall it's just one big hassle and I'm tired of fooling around with it to get it to work. However I do love the concept.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2014 7:51 PM PST

Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black
Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black
Price: $99.95
19 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I Finally Found Comfortable In-Ear Headphones!, October 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been looking for some ear buds that wouldn't irritate my ears and found them with these. I have tried so many different in-ear headphones and they have all either caused my ears to itch or caused me a great deal of pain. The Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones are really comfortable and don't irritate me at all. The sound quality is also amazing. I finally have headphones that I can use in public instead of the over the head ones that make me look silly. I know this is not a very technical review.....I just wanted to let a potential buyer know that has the same issue as me with in-ear headphones hurting after a while or not fitting quite right then these are the ones to get. I didn't give it five stars due to the fact that their not really sound blocking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20