Profile for O'Neill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

O'Neill RSS Feed (WA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Rules of Chess
The Rules of Chess
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised., December 22, 2013
quick and easy guide. A good refresher for those who already know how to play, but may have not done so in a while.

Softspots Women's Tatianna Sandal 7302302
Softspots Women's Tatianna Sandal 7302302
Price: $37.99 - $75.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous shoes, April 26, 2013
My shoes arrived yesterday and I wore them to teach in today. I was on my feet all day, no blisters and amazingly comfortable. I have back and hip issues and was not in any pain at the end of the day. So happy I got them.

thinkThin Chunky Peanut Butter, Gluten Free, 2.1-Ounce Bars (Pack of 10)
thinkThin Chunky Peanut Butter, Gluten Free, 2.1-Ounce Bars (Pack of 10)
Price: $11.99
28 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Taste fine, but they're old, August 20, 2012
I love think thin bars, but these were old and the chocolate had bloomed when I received these. Go to the store and buy them there. They cost a little more that way, but it's better than eating crumbly old bars.

Dirt Devil 082500 Breeze Bagless Canister Vacuum
Dirt Devil 082500 Breeze Bagless Canister Vacuum

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, May 26, 2012
This is the perfect little vacuum for floors and cars. I'm not sure who the people are that thought this was a heavy duty vacuum and are disappointed that it isn't. If you want that, buy a Dyson. That said, I needed a great vacuum for my hardwood floors and my car. This has great suction and does the job well. My only reason for a 4 star review as opposed to 5 star is the cord. It would have been nice to have a retractable cord instead of having to wind it around the bottom of the canister. However, it is nice and long and I don't have to keep moving it from outlet to outlet.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes, May 20, 2012
These are cute shoes, but like all Bob's shoes if you wear a half size, you'll never get a perfect fit. I wear an 8 1/2. 8's are too small 9's too big. I ended up buying my shoes from Zappos and got an 81/2. They too are a little loose, but I'll live them because I would never wear the smaller size. The shoes are comfortable and perfect for springtime in the Northwest when it's not quite flip flop weather. They don't have much arch support, but they're flats, and most flats don't. All in all, I like them and am satisfied with my purchase. Like Tom's, they donate a pair of shoes to a needy child when you buy a pair, but unlike Tom's they were $20 cheaper.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2012 9:20 PM PDT

DAKINE Girl's Prom Pack
DAKINE Girl's Prom Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, Comfortable, and Spacious, December 17, 2011
This review is from: DAKINE Girl's Prom Pack (Sports)
Pros:
1. Nice colors
2. Great support in the back, makes a load feel lighter
3. Spacious
4. Lots of pockets
5. Easy to clean
6. Cheap
Cons:
1. Can get dirty easily
2. May 'bulge' out if you put too much in
3. A bit top-heavy

I am in the 8th grade and bought this backpack mainly for school. The color I chose was Safari; a cute, stylish, and practical backpack. At the moment, my backpack has a 2" binder, a planner, a composition notebook, a band book, band music (lots of it), a graphing calculater, a compass, a hairband, two pens, perfume, a book, lunch, gym clothes, a comb, stuff for my braces, eyedrops (for contacts), two packs of gum, and lastly, a book light. This backpack can hold a lot, and mine could probably hold more. At one point I fit in two jackets along with everything else. It has great back support, which makes it easy for me to carry around. It is a bit top-heavy and can get dirty from falling over. But you can easily throw it in the washer and dryer. I usually just wash it by hand and then dry it. There is also many pockets in the backpack, and I'm not even sure if I have discovered them all. My favorite pocket is the organizer pocket. It doesn't go all the way down to the bottom, but you can still fit almost anything in there. The cooler pocket does reach the bottom and can hold a bit more. Its quite large and is great for storing lunch. Overall, this is a great backpack that I have suggested to many people.

Acase Classic Kindle 3 Leather Case (Sky Blue) with Screen Protector Film Clear (Invisible)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, can live without the screen protector, June 20, 2011
The case is very nice. It does not have a suede interior--it has a suede like microfiber interior. That didn't bother me because the case is very nice and just what I wanted. I did not find the screen protector useful and after putting it on my Kindle screen, immediately removed it and it's headed for the trash. The reason being, the one selling point of Kindle is that the screen is non-glare and you can read out in the sunlight. The protector film is extremely shiny and therefore causes a lot of glare, even in a room with overhead lighting. I would still recommend the case. I got it on a "today's deal" and I think the screen protector is a "freebie," but I would just tell you to throw it away if you like light when your reading.

The Blood That Bonds (The II AM Trilogy Book 1)
The Blood That Bonds (The II AM Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, April 18, 2011
I enjoyed this book. Yes, the kindle version has typo's, but so what. Anyone with a small amount of intelligence could figure out what the author meant. I usually read while riding my stationary bike, but if a book is interesting enough, I'll read it in my free time. This was that kind of book. I didn't want to wait until I got on the bike again. I was anxious to finish the story and I'm happy to see that there is a sequel coming soon. Two's story is definitely not finished and I look forward to seeing what is next for her.

Skechers Women's Stability Fitness Workout Sneaker,Mocha,8.5 M US
Skechers Women's Stability Fitness Workout Sneaker,Mocha,8.5 M US
Offered by Alpha Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Skechers, February 13, 2011
This is the third pair I've purchased, so I'm obviously a fan of these shoes. I purchased them because they were a "Today's Deal." Be aware, no shoe will make your legs look great in and of themselves. I purchased these shoes beacause I have a bad back and arthritic knees. These shoes provide a lot of cushioning and stability and are the only shoes I wear when walking on the treadmill, around the track or the neighborhood. All of my Shape-ups run true to size.

Fratelli Orsini Everyday Women's Italian Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves Size 7 Color Green
Offered by Leather Gloves Online
Price: $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Well Made, February 13, 2011
These gloves are as gorgeous as they look. The leather is soft and the gloves are very well made. I ordered the size 7 in green and thought they were a little tight at first, but they do stretch enough after wearing only a few times. They also keep your hands very warm. I always receive compliments on these gloves and am very happy that I purchased them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3