Profile for Smacky.D > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Smacky.D RSS Feed

Fenix LD22 190 Lumens Flashlight, Black
Fenix LD22 190 Lumens Flashlight, Black
Offered by JohnArm Store
Price: $53.90
9 used & new from $53.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., September 23, 2014
Only had it a week so far, but I love it. Nice cool color thrown by the led. Fairly smooth transition from main beam to spill. I got one for my grandmother and girlfriend as well. I would buy it again

Legacy Decor 8pcs Modern Brown Sage Beige Comforter (90"x92") Set Bed in Bag - Queen Size Bedding
Offered by EcityDirect
Price: $51.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, July 4, 2010
I am a 25 year old male. I picked up this comforter set because I wanted something masculine, and modern. No doubt the broad stripes and neutral colors are exatly what I was looking for. The picture, however, is not an accurate representation of the product.

The material is shiny. I'm not sure if the shiny 100% polyester is femanine or not, but I dated a girl once who had a shiny comforter. The material is a little rough. I'm not going to say that it is irrotating to the skin, because it is not. It just isn't silk, and it isn't cotton. I definately didn't want the former. The colors are not what is depicted in photo, but truth be known, I like the darker colors MUCH more than I thought I was going to like them.

The comforter is lighter weight than I was expecting, but I guess everything is that way now-a-days. That said, it is still plenty warm, as it is too warm to sleep under (summer time in south Louisiana). The stitching is decent. Few strings hang and can be easily trimmed. The bedskirt is a pearl color, and as such, it is a little sheer when looked at directly. Not enough to notice by others, but it was for me because I put it on. All the throw pillows match in color and material.

Overall, I think that the price matches the quality of the product very well. Your no getting a steal, but you are getting what you paid for.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, all things considered, looks great I get complements all the time. I was just a little supprised when it came in.

I hope this helped.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2013 7:44 AM PST