Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for cookbook junkie > Reviews

Browse

cookbook junkie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cookbook junkie RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA USA)

YouTube
YouTube
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Where the hell are the options to login and pair?!?!, March 23, 2015
This review is from: YouTube (App)
I just got a Fire Stick and have zero options to login or pair a device? Other apps like Netflix work/appear just fine. See photo for a shot of the opening screen. Clicking menu button just brings another search screen. What am I missing?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2016 6:18 PM PDT

First Alert SC07CN Battery Operated Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Location
Price: $31.98
174 used & new from $22.70

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING, WARNING, Worst alarm ever., April 15, 2012
I wish we had read the reviews before we purchased. We had these for about two years when suddenly one went off sending us into panic mode. Didn't know it kicked into test mode spontaneously as the voice is jarring and didn't hear it say testing. Opened the windows and brought the other detector down. Thought that the first one had malfunctioned as the second one didn't go off.

Next day, the second one goes off but we heard the testing part. Still freaked out though because why would two detectors malfunction a day apart? Opened windows THEN read reviews here of identical experiences. Went out, bought a few Kidde detectors with digital readout -- zero CO detected.

Save yourself the money and aggravation and don't buy this product! If I could give it zero stars, I would!

Vegan Diet: The Art of Living: Inspired By Eat to Live: 200+ Recipes Cookbook
Vegan Diet: The Art of Living: Inspired By Eat to Live: 200+ Recipes Cookbook

1.0 out of 5 stars Plagerised, February 12, 2012
DO NOT BUY. Book is completely plagerised.

Recipes stolen from fatfreevegan.com word for word. You can search and compare for yourself with the preview.

Lock & Lock 38 cup Rectangle Storage
Lock & Lock 38 cup Rectangle Storage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great storage!, June 21, 2009
I was looking for a container large enough to hold several bags of flour and sugar (I buy in bulk) and this container was perfect for it. It is big enough to hold two 5lb bags of flour or several bags of sugar and most importantly is air tight to keep out bugs.

I'm definitely going to buy more of these as I go along to store other things like pasta and rice.

Lock & Lock HPL20BS 20-Piece Polypropylene Food-Storage Container Set
Lock & Lock HPL20BS 20-Piece Polypropylene Food-Storage Container Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Best food storage set out there, June 21, 2009
Lock & Lock products are the best food storage containers I have come across. They are truly air tight and this set has enough size variety to keep all sorts of leftovers. It is well worth the price to invest in good, permanent food containers rather than buy the cheap stuff which you will need to replace over and over again.

Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless
Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless
Price: $165.39
4 used & new from $165.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the money!, June 21, 2009
I roast vegetables a lot in the oven, but roasting one head of broccoli in a big oven is such a waste of energy so I went looking for a good toaster/bake oven. I was willing to spend more money on a quality product rather than get something cheap that I'd have to replace in a year. My main criteria were:

1. Price - Am I getting the best bang for my buck?
2. Size - Is it big enough to bake a small loaf of bread, toast multiple pieces of toast, roast and broil enough food for two people?
3. Safety - Must be a safe appliance*
4. Accuracy - Is the temperature set accurate?

This oven fits all of my criteria. It bakes beautifully, accurately and fits enough food for two people and most importantly doesn't heat up my kitchen or waste electricity and is safe to use.

I highly recommend this oven.

*I was originally going to get the T-Fal OT8085002 Avante Elite Convection Toaster Oven UNTIL I read earlier reviews of the top glass spontaneously exploding! Stay away from the T-Fal!

Heritage Mint HPL849P Lock & Lock Storage 21.1 Cup Bread Container
Heritage Mint HPL849P Lock & Lock Storage 21.1 Cup Bread Container

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps bread fresh for a week or more, June 21, 2009
I had been searching for a good storage solution for my homemade bread (both ABM and manual) and I found it in this product. I had not been making bread as often as I should have because I couldn't find a decent storage solution.

Pros:
- keeps homemade bread fresh for a week or more
- easy to clean
- inexpensive
- air-tight
- fits a lot of bread or baked goods in it because of its length

Cons:
- height could be taller (will fit a 1.5 lb ABM loaf with a little squishing but too short for a 2 lb ABM loaf)

All in all, I love this product and am making bread regularly now instead of spending an insane amount of money on fancy bread from the health food store.

ModCon: The Secret World Of Extreme Body Modification
ModCon: The Secret World Of Extreme Body Modification
by Shannon Larratt
9 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inviting..., March 31, 2002
I had always been a fan of body modification since buying my first copy of Modern Primitives 13 years ago. Shannon Larratt really takes the reader into this secret world and shows the people behind the modifications and their stories. These stories, interviews and beautiful photography will really make this book a body modification "classic" alongside Modern Primitives.