Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Y. Farhi > Reviews

Browse

Y. Farhi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. Farhi RSS Feed

Canon Powershot A2200 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom (Red)
Canon Powershot A2200 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom (Red)
Offered by Dream Deal
Price: $150.04
11 used & new from $48.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it's made for,, September 10, 2011
Well here's my story,
I am a 13 year-old kid that has been in to photography for quite some time now so I figured I am a good enogh photographer to get a DSLR. But that takes money, and money takes time.
So I decided to save up some money but still I wanted a camera. So I found this.
Now it's not something that a pro would use, but what I like about it is that if you're looking to become pro, you can learn about iso and white balance while you can also play with the fun art filters and scene modes.
I find the discrete mode very good if you want to take pictures of sleeping baby's and etc. The toy camera mode is great for vintage style photography.
One thing that bugs me is that in low lighting the camera doesnt react well.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2012 9:43 PM PST