Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Genevieve White > Reviews

Browse

Genevieve White's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Genevieve White "Lady Gen" RSS Feed (Grapevine, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Doulton By Royal Doulton For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Ounces
Doulton By Royal Doulton For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Ounces
Price: $28.37
19 used & new from $17.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Always have loved the scent, April 23, 2013
This is one of the finest scents made for women. An attorney friend of mine represented a fragrance rep years ago who always brought him sample bottles which he gave to me. Once he was through with her matter, I was hooked on the cologne, and when I saw the prices in the finer department stores, I couldn't afford it. This dealer offers a great normally high priced cologne at a very reasonable rate.

Music From the Hit TV Show
Music From the Hit TV Show
Price: $9.99
47 used & new from $0.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Kids, April 23, 2013
This group, the Fresh Beat Band is great for young children. My 7 year old grandson thinks he's a rock star and I'm not quite ready for him to begin his idolizing of Ozzy Osborne or some of the other great rock n rollers. This is a great alternative which gives him the opportunity to dream while teaching him significant lessons.

2 EYELASH SERUM - SELECT LASH (0.16 oz x 2 bottles)
2 EYELASH SERUM - SELECT LASH (0.16 oz x 2 bottles)
Offered by eClassics
Price: $5.83
6 used & new from $2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars I haven't seen any difference yet, April 23, 2013
I have used the eyelash serum daily since I received it, and while I see a difference in the mornings when I put mascara on after applying it, I've not seen any change in my lashes before mascara.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Season 1 Ver 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Season 1 Ver 2
DVD ~ Rob Paulson
Price: $5.00
46 used & new from $0.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly a Cool Item, April 23, 2013
My grandson loved this video. My son was quite the Ninja Turtle fan as a kid and he's now 30. Now my 7 year old grandson is all about the Turtles and he absolutely loves these cartoons. Great buy for the money.

2012 Topps Baseball Card #300 Josh Hamilton - Texas Rangers - MLB Trading Card
2012 Topps Baseball Card #300 Josh Hamilton - Texas Rangers - MLB Trading Card

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loved it, February 11, 2013
He was so excited when he saw the Josh Hamilton baseball card. His dad (my son) explained to him that it was a keeper card (collectible so to speak) and so he placed it with its cover carefully in the notebook of cards I purchased for him.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite scent of all, February 11, 2013
I love the scent of Light blue, and order whenever I can afford it. In the recent months, all have postings of the Light Blue have been too pricey so I've not been able to reorder.

Join the Band! (Fresh Beat Band) (Full-Color Activity Book with Stickers)
Join the Band! (Fresh Beat Band) (Full-Color Activity Book with Stickers)
by Ines Mangual
11 used & new from $207.53

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves it, February 11, 2013
Great color activity book and very entertaining for my grandson. He loves his videos and watches the Fresh Beat Band regularly.

Black's Law Dictionary: Definitions of the Terms and Phrases of American and English Jurisprudence, Ancient and Modern
by Michael J. Connolly
135 used & new from $1.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resource, February 11, 2013
I bought one for my bosses son and daughter as they went off to law school, and when I reviewed the first two I bought, I had to purchase one for myself. Being a 24 year paralegal, it still serves as a great resource.

Doulton By Royal Doulton For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces
Doulton By Royal Doulton For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Ounces
Offered by Zoomkart
Price: $40.03
43 used & new from $32.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this perfume.....lots of compliments, February 11, 2013
I love the scent and always have and the price is generally perfect. This is always shipped promptly and well packaged. I am able to get it here for less than half of what it is sold in department stores.

Handi-Drink Dog Water Bottle- 17 Oz - The Portable, Spill-proof Way to Keep Pets Hydrated, Color may vary
Offered by Adarl
Price: $2.80
26 used & new from $2.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggie Water Bottle, January 7, 2013
GREAT IDEA and our dog loved being able to get his own drink while traveling down the highway to see his relatives (my son and his family and their dogs). It is about a 3 1/2 hour drive, and while we provided water in a bowl at stops, this way, Duke had his drink as we went on down the highway just like the people in the car. It's GREAT!

Page: 1 | 2