Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for mjsrdh > Reviews

Browse

mjsrdh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mjsrdh RSS Feed

2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Ford Explorer Edge Silicone Rubber Key Remote Cover Purple
Offered by High-End Motorsports
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and functional, December 7, 2013
I love this key remote cover. I bought this A. because it's pink and B. because I was hoping it keep me from hitting the alarm button and scaring the pants off myself like I had been doing. Because it sits over the buttons it is keeping me from hitting the buttons accidentally, but it does not interfere with them when I need to lock/unlock etc.

Southern Champion Tray 10016 Clay Coated Kraft Paperboard 12-ct Cupcake Insert, 13-7/8" Length x 9-7/8" Width x 7/8" Height (Case of 200)
Price: $109.44
3 used & new from $56.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, December 7, 2013
I bought these along with the pink boxes to transport cupcakes. They hold the cupcakes tight and secure. It's nice to be able to give out cupcakes and not worry about getting your container back.

Southern Champion Tray 0897 Pink Paperboard Non-Window Lock-Corner Bakery Box, 20" Length x 14-1/2" Width x 4" Height (Case of 50)
Price: $39.82
3 used & new from $39.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and sturdy, December 7, 2013
I took a cupcake class and have been baking like crazy. Bought these to with the cupcake inserts to transport cupcakes. They do the job!

Sunbeam LoftTech Heated Blanket, Full, Mushroom, BSL8CFS-R772-16A00
Sunbeam LoftTech Heated Blanket, Full, Mushroom, BSL8CFS-R772-16A00
Price: $94.18
3 used & new from $94.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Best electric blanket out there!!, December 7, 2013
I love this blanket! I had the same blanket and after a few years and several washings it no longer worked. I tried another Sunbeam blanket but it was not as plush as this one, so I returned it and spent the extra money to buy the same one I had. It warms up great and stays warm all night long, no waking up from cold spots. I highly recommend this blanket!!

Breville BMF600XL Milk Café Milk Frother
Breville BMF600XL Milk Café Milk Frother
Price: $129.95
20 used & new from $102.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 7, 2013
Bought this as a warehouse deal from Amazon. It is amazing!! I bought this because I have a Tassimo brewer that I use infrequently and the milk discs went bad. Thought the lattes you could make with the machine were good, they always tasted artificial. Now I just brew an espresso disc or two and use real milk with the frother and they taste wonderful!! I have also used this to make hot chocolate, it is the best hot chocolate I've ever had. I love this machine!! I've read some of the less favorable reviews and I hope that I do not have problems down the road...but for now all is well.

Premium Heavy Gauge Barbeque Grill Cover 24" x 58"
Premium Heavy Gauge Barbeque Grill Cover 24" x 58"
Offered by Perella's
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $27.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 31, 2013
Bought this to cover our new gas grill. It is a standard grill, not too large, not too small. This cover fits great! It is a nice thick quality too.

Franco Sarto Women's Trooper-Wide Calf Boot,Claret,7.5 M US
Franco Sarto Women's Trooper-Wide Calf Boot,Claret,7.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Wide Calf Boot, October 31, 2013
Cute boot. Ordered the wine color, very nice color. True to size. I just didn't like the black elastic, would have been less noticeable in black.

Puma Women's Left Hand Monoline Performance Glove (White, Large)
Puma Women's Left Hand Monoline Performance Glove (White, Large)
Offered by Greater Golf Express
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 3, 2012
I was so excited to get this glove rather quickly from Amazon. Unfortunately, that excitement ended as soon as I tried the glove on and it ripped!! This glove is poorly constructed. I cannot imagine it holding up very well if you get past the initial try on. I order a large vs my normal medium because I know that Puma tends to run small. The glove would have fit perfectly had it not ripped upon trying it on. Save yourself time and disappointment and order a different glove.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY, December 15, 2010
Finally!! I love my Keurig, and I don't mind buying the k-cups. What does bother me is the limited availability of flavored decaf coffees. I am a coffee addict and could drink it all day if it didn't keep me up all night. I have tried every other do it yourself k cup product out there and they all stink! This product actually works. It brews a decent cup of coffee, not watered down and not a single ground of coffee in the cup. This product is worth the money! Thinking about buying a second!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2015 10:59 AM PST