Profile for Svevie Dill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Svevie Dill RSS Feed (new jersey)

Transparent
Transparent
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars A Savory Stew, January 15, 2015
This review is from: Transparent (Amazon Instant Video)
Every once in a while a show surprises me and takes my brain and heart out of its webs for a dance in spring air. I do not think I can provide a 'helpful review' but, for me, tasting this savory stew of both bold and mild spices that have been unfamiliar to me was simply delicious - all the flavors of the story line, characters, dialogue, scene and theme came together in this magnificent flavor that tickled every taste bud at once and kept resonating in every bite, from beginning to end. Delicious!

Open Weave Scarf (RUST)
Open Weave Scarf (RUST)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little scarf accessory., March 18, 2014
This review is from: Open Weave Scarf (Apparel)
This is a very pretty scarf and the colors are lovely and will go with many things. It is very light and smaller than I expected but it is quite a lovely accessory and I am happy with it.

prAna Women's Quinn Dress 'Short' Length (Black, Large)
prAna Women's Quinn Dress 'Short' Length (Black, Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, casual dress., March 18, 2014
This a great brand and the material is quality. It is a very simple casual dress; good for the beach or casual outing. If you want something dressy, this is not it but for a comfortable casual dress to throw on in the summer, this is just the thing.

Lole Women's 33-Inch Travel Pant, Black, 6
Lole Women's 33-Inch Travel Pant, Black, 6
Price: $58.74
4 used & new from $51.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described... a super comfortable pant., March 18, 2014
These pants are just the thing for for many occasions.... travel, out for a movie, a date or a casual day at the office. They run a bit long as I am 5'2" but the fit is perfect.

Leveret Women "Slim Fit Pants" (6, Silver)
Leveret Women "Slim Fit Pants" (6, Silver)
Offered by Leveret
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fit and material, March 18, 2014
These pants fit perfectly! The material is stretchy and hugs the curves in the most flattering way. I will be buying more!

Fringe: The Complete First Season [HD]
Fringe: The Complete First Season [HD]
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Entertainment on All Counts!, January 28, 2014
This show has all of the elements of quality entertainment. Great writing. Great acting. Great visual effects. The cast is perfect. The story line us engaging, suspenseful and creative. I'm so glad I discovered Fringe.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but..., February 11, 2013
This is a pretty piece. I like how playful and original it is. I was hoping the silver was a bit shinnier and the stones to make a bit more of a statement. There was also the slightest kink in the chain... not very noticeable. It is a nice piece, but just under perfect.

Black Cherry Amber Silver 925 Leverback Contemporary Earrings
Black Cherry Amber Silver 925 Leverback Contemporary Earrings
Offered by Ian and Valeri Co.
Price: $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!, February 11, 2013
I bought these for my best friend, and I really want to keep them for myself! They are a beautiful and look like a quality piece of jewelry. The amber is perfect and the silver top is shinny -- it is the right balance of elegance and class. Just absolutely beautiful.

KATGI Fashion White Gold Plated Austrian Crystal Lucky Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace
Offered by KATGI FASHION JEWELRY
Price: $49.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected - Cheap Looking - Disappointed, December 5, 2012
It is obviously not Swarovski, but I figured that before I ordered -- it still loooked sparkly enough on line. I was disappointed when I saw it. It looks like the sort of thing a child would buy at the school holiday boutique for $5 bucks (which I would love) but not the sort of thing I was hoping to give to my sister in law. It just looks cheap. I also thought the chain would look more like silver, but it looks more like metal... maybe on a different chain, the pendant would look nicer. Disappointed.

Playskool Busy Basic Step Start Walk 'N Ride
Playskool Busy Basic Step Start Walk 'N Ride

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for My Baby, December 9, 2009
My baby started using this toy before he even started walking. He played with the knobs and buttons as he would lay on the floor. Once he started to walk he loved pushing it around or riding it. It kept him occupied for a long long time