Profile for H. Hodges > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Hodges RSS Feed

ToySmith Isoflex Stress Ball (1)
ToySmith Isoflex Stress Ball (1)
Offered by Gift a Gift
Price: $6.57
32 used & new from $2.16

1.0 out of 5 stars I feel pretty ripped off by this..., July 10, 2014
It broke. Maybe I squeeze harder than the average person, I don't know. It lasted about two days.

Seize the Seizures
Seize the Seizures
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An outsiders point of view., October 19, 2013
Written by a woman with first hand experience with epilepsy. The book gives you her perspective of what she went through. Humor may be the best medicine when dealing with any disease, and this author did not disappoint. I found the material to be informative without being full of medical jargon. In many ways, I recognized similar struggles within my life with other issues. I appreciate the fact that the author was so willing to open up especially about a disease that most of us have never dealt with. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Rock Band / Guitar Hero Official Microphone (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360)
Rock Band / Guitar Hero Official Microphone (Wii, PS3, Xbox 360)
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $12.99
30 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Logitech product as sold by Exuby, May 11, 2013
Well, this was supposed to be a Mother's Day gift for my wife so she could play Singstar on the PS3.

The two microphones I ordered were supposedly Logitech products, but when I go to enable them in the PS3 menu they say "Redoctane USB Microphone" and they are apparently incompatible with Singstar for the PS3, as it says that I need to plug a compatible microphone in.

Buyer beware, I suppose.

The MELT Method: A Breakthrough Self-Treatment System to Eliminate Chronic Pain, Erase the Signs of Aging, and Feel Fantastic in Just 10 Minutes a Day!
by Sue Hitzmann
Price: $14.63
116 used & new from $7.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Never knew that I could live like this!!!!, February 16, 2013
I purchased The Melt Method and a soft roller on January 23, 2013. I have suffered with chronic back pain since 1998, and if you have ever felt as I do, then you know that you are willing to try almost anything to help. As much as I wanted to just find the pictures and start MELTing, I did actually read first. Fascinating information that I have never heard of before!!! I found myself lost in the book. I had to know more and more everyday. I finally got to the pictures and pulled out my soft roller and began. For me, it was tough at first because even though I work out, I am overweight and my core was lacking strength. Don't let this deter you!!! Within 4 days, I was NOT feeling the pain that I had been suffering from every couple of weeks since 1998. I am what about 3 weeks in now and feeling wonderful!!! I had to use the roller the other day about 3 times in one day because of one of my workouts. My knee, which never hurts started bothering me and by the next day there was no pain anywhere in my leg. I am blown away right now. Biggest plus is that my core feels so strong now. I love it. I am awaiting the arrival of the Hand and Foot kit and have also contacted them in regards to becoming a trainer. That's how much this has changed my life!!!! Try it, you will not regret it!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 4:53 PM PST

Scholastic Reader Picture Clue, Level 1: Noodles: A Friend for Noodles
Scholastic Reader Picture Clue, Level 1: Noodles: A Friend for Noodles
by Hans Wilhelm
Price: $3.99
43 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Noodles stories, February 1, 2013
I started collecting the Noodles books when my child was 18 months old. She loved them then as much as she does now. She is 3 and a half now and is beginning to read. These are her favorites...and mine too. I love that there is a simple conflict to be solved in every story. Great first readers!! :)