Profile for "Herself" > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

"Herself" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Deluxe Expansion Track Pack
Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Deluxe Expansion Track Pack
Price: $19.99
46 used & new from $19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and hours of fun, February 2, 2014
My grandson has the train set (started out small) and he loves it...many happy hours constructing all kinds of different configurations for Thomas and friends to run around on...bought the expansion track pack for him to have a little more diversity.
I like that these are kid friendly and easily put together by themselves but are really sturdy too. Happy with all purchases made...he still plays regularly with his original "starter" set that he got three years ago or so and just keeps adding to it.

An Irish Country Wedding (Irish Country Books)
An Irish Country Wedding (Irish Country Books)
by Patrick Taylor
Price: $20.46
172 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, February 2, 2014
Huge fan of this series and wait with baited breath for every new release...I have read and re-read them all at least twice.
I love the stories, characters, style and the "extra" bonus of recipes mentioned in the stories made available.
I like that any of the books in the series can be read "out of sequence" and still make sense, be enjoyable and make the reader crave more...He is without doubt one of my favorite authors. Nothing better than curling up with one of these lovely books with tea and a warm blanket on a cold night.

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST free game out there, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
Absolutely, the best free app game out there...fun and challenging for kids and us older folks. I love that with updates you get seasonal changes...Halloween, Christmas...football for super bowl...
Its just an all around well thought out and extremely fun game. I got it for my grandkids as a time killer on long trips but I find myself playing it myself and I am not into video games, etc. Totally unexpected for a free download. LOVE IT!!

Wacoal Women's Bodysuede Ultra Full Coverage Seamless Underwire Bra, French Nude, 44DDD
Price: $60.00
5 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one to get, February 2, 2014
I've been loyal to this brand for the last 6-8 years. This style, The Bodysuede, ultra full coverage. Holds up well and are comfortable to wear all day

Tangle Teezer Original Pink
Tangle Teezer Original Pink
Offered by Mid-States Beauty
Price: $9.33
28 used & new from $7.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Curry comb would work better, February 2, 2014
My grand daughter has long hair...not particularly thick mind but it snarls really easy. I try hard to be careful but inevitably hurt her scalp now and again trying to de-tangle it...
So I found this brand/brush that sorta promised magic...I researched it, read all the rave reviews and decided to buy one as a stocking stuffer. Was hoping that if there was an easily handled brush or comb out there that didn't pull, tug or damage hair? She could be encouraged more often to do her own hair...
It isn't rocket science...its fashioned after the old school butch haircut men's brushes of the 50's...same principal anyways. I don't know how the expense is justified frankly other than the Union jack packaging.
I guess I expected too much, I thought it would somehow be different and actually help with tangles or make brushing easier for her to do on her own.
I saw absolutely no difference in the ease of removing tangles nor the amount of time spent trying to comb out. Pretty disappointed

Skechers Women's Keepsakes-Puffers,Black,9 M US
Skechers Women's Keepsakes-Puffers,Black,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a gift, February 2, 2014
Comfortable, warm & pretty true to fit...they haven't stretched out/no getting sloppy big yet and the shoe like bottom is nice for having to go outside. She loves them...

Snowfall Live Wallpaper
Snowfall Live Wallpaper
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used it all winter, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Snowfall Live Wallpaper (App)
Love the app. Love that the light changes in the background based on time of day...it was an unexpected & very nice surprise. I love all the customizations possible that make this appropriate and cool even after the holidays are over. Great job!

Schleich American Bison
Schleich American Bison
Offered by Town Square Toys
Price: $6.49
21 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Growing collection for grandchild, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Schleich American Bison (Toy)
Love the quality of these and my grandchildren adore playing with them...making up zoo, farm, prairie stories depending on which animals in their growing collection they are playing with. Adding to & buying more soon

Yummi Bears Organics Multi-Vitamin, Gummy Vitamins for Children, 90-Count Bottle
Price: $15.39
19 used & new from $14.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids love them, February 2, 2014
Seriously, if a child won't eat them? What good are they? I've tried powders, taken the best quality I could find and crushed it up myself to try and hide in juice (never works) and many different brands trying to find a good "fit" for my grandkids....I was worried buying these because I didn't want any chewy/stick to your teeth sensations like regular candy gummy bears. Needless worry.
These are soft in texture & super easy for young children to chew. Flavor is the winner here...best I have found.
You cannot go wrong, just buy em already!

Neat-Oh! ZipBin Airport Play Set
Neat-Oh! ZipBin Airport Play Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 8, 2013
I bought this as a carrier and portable play piece for my grandson's pixar planes toys...he loves it and it has held up very well since August purchase. Small enough to fit in a backpack yet holds ALOT of his toy planes. Very happy with product, seller and transaction

Page: 1 | 2 | 3