Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Katt A Shopper > Reviews

Browse

Katt A Shopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katt A Shopper RSS Feed (VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Fifty Years of General Hospital: Cast and Creators Live at the Paley Center
Fifty Years of General Hospital: Cast and Creators Live at the Paley Center
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars If your a fan of the show it's good to see your favorites, May 26, 2016
If your a fan of the show it's good to see your favorites. I only gave a 4 star because it did not show any clips, that would have nice.

Clarks Women's Haydn Shipper Flat, Black Leather, 8 W US
Clarks Women's Haydn Shipper Flat, Black Leather, 8 W US
Offered by Peltz Shoes
Price: $85.00
3 used & new from $39.95

3.0 out of 5 stars They fit like a 9, May 17, 2016
I always wear an 8 and these had to have been sized wrong. They fit like a 9, way too long and got the wide they felt like a double wide. Such a shame they are such cute shoes.

Tripp Lite 3 Outlet Portable Direct Plug-in Surge Protector/Suppressor (SK3-0)
Tripp Lite 3 Outlet Portable Direct Plug-in Surge Protector/Suppressor (SK3-0)
Price: $6.95
156 used & new from $2.46

5.0 out of 5 stars save your stuff, April 30, 2016
we live in an area with so many thunderstorms it is a must to have surge protectors on any and all plug in items you want to keep from getting fried with the power surging off and on

(Four-Pack) One-Drop Concentrated Deodorizer (4 x 0.67 oz) by OneDrop(TM)
(Four-Pack) One-Drop Concentrated Deodorizer (4 x 0.67 oz) by OneDrop(TM)
Offered by Mr. Medical
Price: $14.02
5 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars no smell here..., April 30, 2016
great stuff, really works because sometimes you just need a quick cover up.......

Womens Polarized Fit Over Glasses Sunglasses Oval Rhinestone Frame Gray
Womens Polarized Fit Over Glasses Sunglasses Oval Rhinestone Frame Gray
Offered by JuicyOrange
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars love the grey color a first for me and they ..., February 11, 2016
so cute with just a bit of sparkle on the sides, love the grey color a first for me and they look good

Clarks Women's Evianna Mix Flat, Black Tumbled Leather, 8 M US
Clarks Women's Evianna Mix Flat, Black Tumbled Leather, 8 M US
Price: $45.53
3 used & new from $39.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Did like, but a bit on the small side, February 11, 2016
Did like, but a bit on the small side. A good thing I have a shoe stretcher kit. I wear in sandals a 7, when I got closed in shoes I always go up one size. Got these in an 8, 8/12 would have been a better choice.

Polarized Sunglasses Fit Over Glasses for Small Glasses Oval Frame Mix Print
Polarized Sunglasses Fit Over Glasses for Small Glasses Oval Frame Mix Print
Offered by JuicyOrange
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I got two pairs and just love them., January 27, 2016
I got two pairs and just love them....The colors are a nice change for me. I was worried they may be too much pattern and color, not at all just enough. The lenses are a mid tone gray polarized. So everything is sharp. I did order the ex-small and they are a great fit.

CottonColors Premium No-Glue 3D Static Decorative Privacy Window Films, 3Ft X 6.5Ft.(90 x 200Cm)
Offered by Meetlocks Direct
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Found this pattern and loved it, the windows are only 20 inches high, August 5, 2015
Had some windows that needed covering.From the shape and size I would have to get custom curtains and the cost was way too high. Found this pattern and loved it, the windows are only 20 inches high & very long, so could not use one with to much of a pattern. I choose these small squares and it looks amazing. They are a clear shade but when the sun hits it you do get a bit of the rainbow effect. Easy to install, tried many tools to smooth it out and the best was a cheap home depot general spreader set of 3 sizes that cost 1.99.

Cobb Hill Women's Alexa CH Dress Sandal, Black, 8 W US
Cobb Hill Women's Alexa CH Dress Sandal, Black, 8 W US
Offered by OutdoorEquipped

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these to wear with my jeans and they look great. I live in such hot weather and closed ..., August 5, 2015
I bought these to wear with my jeans and they look great. I live in such hot weather and closed shoes just make your feet sweat and swell up. This is a perfect shoe with the open toe and cutouts, great retro look....

Home Value Cushion Comfort Mat, 18x30 Inch, Grey
Home Value Cushion Comfort Mat, 18x30 Inch, Grey
Offered by Better Space
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $19.50

5.0 out of 5 stars When I received it was better than expected, July 21, 2015
I got this mat for the memory foam and the colors. When I received it was better than expected. Feels great under your feet, does not move around and the colors are a grey and black but what you cannot see in the picture is the grey has a hint of metallic. I got this one to go in front of the sink and loved it so much will be getting another to go in front of the stove....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10