Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Joe Mama > Reviews

Browse

Joe Mama's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joe Mama "Joe Mama" RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale w/ 110 lb. Capacity & SmartGrip
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great luggage scale!, August 24, 2013
We had 13 people going on a mission trip. Each of us had two bags to check. I bought this unit to make sure we weren't over our 50 pound limit. We weighed all 26 bags and found that we needed to do a little "shifting". After using this tool, we had no issues at the counter. So this scale was worth the money spent and we'll use it for many trips to come.

An Idiot Abroad
An Idiot Abroad
DVD ~ Karl Pilkington
Offered by Sissy's Wholesale
Price: $16.19
32 used & new from $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A Genius of a Show, May 31, 2012
This review is from: An Idiot Abroad (DVD)
An Idiot Abroad is a hilarious show. Take a guy who doesn't like to travel, doesn't really appear to enjoy being around people and put him in situations where he complains. He is very witty and humorous.

Louie Giglio: Symphony (I Lift My Hands)
Louie Giglio: Symphony (I Lift My Hands)
DVD ~ Louie Giglio
Price: $9.99
23 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars So Inspirational, May 31, 2012
I will purchase every one of Louie Giglio's dvd's as they come out. He has a passion (no pun intended) for Christ and for inspiring others. I saw this show live and was excited to own the dvd.

Superior Black Gel Snap-On Silicone Protector Case for Motorola DROID 2 A955
Superior Black Gel Snap-On Silicone Protector Case for Motorola DROID 2 A955
Offered by PA Unlimited Inc
Price: $6.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Item Was Exactly As Advertised, May 31, 2012
This item was not the soft silicone - the one with the orange peel feel to it. That is what I bought at the Verizon store when I first bought the phone and that is what I was hoping to get again. But it still works - it was exactly as advertised. It fits the phone well, is black, and I am still happy with it.

1984
1984
Offered by Media Supplies Outlet
Price: $13.49
158 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Van Halen - 1984 is Great!, March 13, 2012
This review is from: 1984 (Audio CD)
I had this on cassette tape back when it first came out. Haven't heard it in probably over 20 years but got on a Van Halen kick. Still rocks like it was made yesterday!

Van Halen 2
Van Halen 2
Offered by Musicmania
Price: $3.98
90 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Van Halen 2 is Awesome, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Van Halen 2 (Audio CD)
I had this on cassette tape back in the early 80's. Haven't heard it in probably over 20 years but got on a Van Halen kick. Still rocks like it was made yesterday!

Bones: Season 4 [Blu-ray]
Bones: Season 4 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ David Boreanaz
Offered by Absolute Truth L.L.C.
Price: $18.99
44 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Bones Season 4, January 9, 2012
Another great season in this series. Had already seen them all but wanted to own it so I can re-watch at my pace.

Back And Forth
Back And Forth
DVD ~ Foo Fighters
Price: $14.99
31 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Documentary on the Foo Fighters, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Back And Forth (DVD)
This is a great, detailed documentary on the Foo Fighters. If you are a fan of their music and like knowing more than just the hits, this documentary is for you.

Polk Audio RC80i 2-Way In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair, White)
Polk Audio RC80i 2-Way In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair, White)
Price: $129.99
7 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value Speakers, August 13, 2011
We use these speakers in our outdoor patio cover. They provide really good sound for what we're wanting this for. They're not for the audiophile but if you want to add speakers somewhere that provide good sound and in a moist environment, these speakers are a great buy.

Boston Legal: Season 5
Boston Legal: Season 5
DVD ~ James Spader
Offered by Shopville USA
Price: $20.58
36 used & new from $12.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Boston Legal - Season 5, April 17, 2011
This review is from: Boston Legal: Season 5 (DVD)
In my opinion, there's never been a show with such great writing. The show definitely has an agenda and the show tends to side with the view that's opposite from mind. The show has such great writing and great characters that I don't mind. It's intelligent, funny, and it forces you to believe in what you believe for specific reasons - not just because that's how you've always felt.

One of the best!