Profile for Blue Rose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 157

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Blue Rose "Blue Rose" RSS Feed (Ohio)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Ammex GWON Gloveworks Orange Nitrile Glove, Latex Free, Disposable, Powder Free, XX-Large (Box of 100)
Price: $17.95
3 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the gloves to use!, May 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I prefer wearing gloves when using cleaning products or working in the yard. These gloves are fantastic. They are much stronger than those I had been using. The texture makes holding things so much easier. Other gloves tear easily, these wear much better, yet don't feel heavy at all. Great product and I highly recommend them.

kate spade new york Women's 1YRU0218 Gramercy Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Price: $168.75
5 used & new from $156.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive watch great for office or casual wear, April 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This attractive watch is great for casual or office wear. The band is wide and heavy, yet comfortable. It's not delicate or feminine looking, but rather classic and functional. My wrist is a little on the larger side of average, and this band fit perfectly right out of the box. I think it would probably overwhelm a very small wrist. I like wearing it with the face on the inside of my wrist, and the gold band looks very striking. I love it.

Belkin Display Port to 2x HDMI Splitter Dongle (F2CD068tt)
Belkin Display Port to 2x HDMI Splitter Dongle (F2CD068tt)
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $38.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Belkin DisplayPort to dual HDMI Adapter, April 15, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The unit I received to test simply didn't work. I plugged the unit into my pc's display port, then connected hdmi cable as instructed. After several attempts, would not display. I know that the hdmi cable is good, I connected it from the laptop directly to the monitor, and it works great. Looks like I just got a non working unit.

Linksys N600 PRO Wi-Fi Range Extender with Built-In Audio Speaker (RE4100W-4A)
Linksys N600 PRO Wi-Fi Range Extender with Built-In Audio Speaker (RE4100W-4A)
Price: $69.99
45 used & new from $64.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, not so good set-up instructions, March 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The product eventually ended up doing what I needed it to do, that is strengthen the wifi signal in one area of the home that gets a weak, sometimes intermittent signal. My device went from a weak/fair signal to excellent. My only frustration came from the installation, which could have been so much easier with better instructions. There is an index card size piece of paper which is your quick set up guide, and not very detailed. I had to turn to other reviews of this product for help and they provided what the instructions did not. It turns out that I had it installed correctly the first go round, but the documentation was so sketchy, that I wasn't sure. I recommend this product for working well, but suggest reading some of the helpful reviews which give detailed set up instructions, and what to expect.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2015 12:04 PM PDT

InterDesign Lazy Susan Cabinet Binz, Clear
InterDesign Lazy Susan Cabinet Binz, Clear
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever Storage Solution, March 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very clever and useful item to use in those corner lazy susan cupboards. It's wedge shaped, so you could actually fill your cabinet with them if you wanted to. It's made of a sturdy plastic-like material and feels very sold, although I wouldn't put anything substantially heavy in them. Their size is such, that you're only able to fit smaller items inside. My favorite thing to use them for is spices. I write the name of the spice on top of the lid, and put the bottles in this storage bin. There is an opening in front which makes it easy to remove or just pull forward to see the items in the back. They're also easily removed for cleaning, while leaving your shelf itself clean. Good product - recommended.

Fellowes 5-Mil Letter ImageLast Glossy Laminating Pouches, 200 Pack (5245301)
Fellowes 5-Mil Letter ImageLast Glossy Laminating Pouches, 200 Pack (5245301)
Price: $57.06
15 used & new from $46.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Fellowes Laminating Sheets, March 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These sheets are sufficient size to laminate an 8.5" by 11" sheet of paper (letter size) with a small border. The three sides that are bottom, left and right seal very nicely and cleanly. As with all other laminating sheets I've used, the top part (the folded part) many times has a little air pocket or bubble. These will sometimes disappear with two or three passes through the laminator. It's important to try not to get any dust or particles in this area, and to try to get the air out before feeding through the scanner. The sheets are clear and strong. As promised, the directional arrow on the sheets disappear once the sheet is laminated. Good product.

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser, 5 Ounce
Offered by ShoeMagoo
Price: $5.03
13 used & new from $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Neutrogena Naturals, January 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This cleanser did not irritate my super sensitive skin. It did clean well, and did not dry out. After two weeks of use, I didn't notice any change, (either for better or worse) in regard to the statement of improved complexion. It's hypoallergenic, but it does have a faint scent, similar to that of hair conditioner, but it thankfully does not linger.

CANON PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer With Airprint(TM) And Cloud Compatible
Price: $179.99
37 used & new from $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Printing on the Go, December 30, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I never imagined having a portable printer, but this gem can easily be carried with you in a tote bag or briefcase. The first thing that catches your attention is obviously the small size. When closed, the printer is only 12.75" x 7" x 2". You can hook it up to a pc via a usb cable, as with any other printer, or you can print wirelessly. It comes with set up software on a cd, or you can download the software if you're using a device that doesn't have a cd drive available. I loaded this on 2 pc's - one with the cd, one from the web, and I also loaded the app to a tablet from the web. All devices loaded the software or app quickly and with no hitches. I also printed from each device without any issues or problems. Wireless printing does take a few moments to generate, but then prints relatively quickly and with decent quality. Obviously, this wouldn't be your everyday printer. Because of the small size, the ink tanks are relatively small too, so take that into account. This printer fills a void, and allows printing on the go. I like it very much and recommend it.

Jabra SPORT PULSE Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds with Built-In Heart Rate Monitor
Price: $168.84
38 used & new from $50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent sound, but don't want the apps, December 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The headphones come with a variety of eargel and earwing pieces to find your perfect fit. While I was able to come up with a comfortable fit, I found that every time I touched the controls on the right side, the right earpiece would come out of my ear. The bluetooth pairing with my phone was easy and instantaneous. The connection was clear, and the sound of the music was good, but nothing extraordinary. My issue with this product came when I wanted to test out the heart monitor function. You need to download the Jabra app from the google play store, which is easy enough, but my problem was with the app's permissions. After downloading, it required that another Jabra app be downloaded called library. While I understand the need for connection, there are some things that are unnecessary. Jabra has no need to know my browsing history, access my photos and videos, or see what other apps I have installed. Because I feel strongly about apps not getting access to my personal data, I uninstalled both apps, which unfortunately means I can't use the heart monitor feature. So I basically have a very expensive bluetooth headset to listen to music. I have been told there are other apps that may work instead with this headset, and I will research that and do a follow up post if I'm successful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2014 4:00 AM PST

Duraflame 9HM9126-O142 Power Heater
Duraflame 9HM9126-O142 Power Heater
Price: $129.99
15 used & new from $57.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended Duraflame Heater, December 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This heater is small, yet solid, and very attractive. I used it in a large room with cathedral ceilings, with the temperature of the room at 67. I set the thermostat of the heater to 72, and within ten minutes, it had brought up the room temperature 5 degrees to 72 - this is pretty quick for a large area. You can touch the top and sides of the unit without getting burned, they are cool to the touch. You are able to hear the fan, but it's not overly loud. Note that while the heat itself may turn off after it reaches the required temperature, the fan will continue for a minute or two. You also have the option to set a timer, and only run it for a certain length of time. It also comes with a remote, which I have not tried, as the controls on the unit are simple enough to use - someone with limited mobility might find it convenient, though. All in all, a good solid product that I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16